Menu
CB Motorcycles and Scooters Harley Davidson 3715 East Valley Road, Renton, WA, 98057, US
Harley Davidson company logo
Harley Davidson
reviews & complaints
Harley Davidson company logo

Harley Davidson

3715 East Valley Road, Renton, WA, 98057, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
B
5:25 pm EDT

Harley Davidson - sales/marketing

Dear HD,
I just traded in my old bike for a new one a week ago. I have already confirmed with the loan company, put my down payment down, and they took my old bike. Meanwhile I've been left without transportation for the week and nobody at Jet City Harley seems to be able to tell me what the hold up is. I am beyond dissatisfied because I was not informed of any such delays and now I am out on money and transportation! This is the worst customer service and business practices I have ever experienced during my time riding!

Read full review of Harley Davidson