Power Ride Outlet [PRO] Logo

Power Ride Outlet [PRO]

Having problems with Power Ride Outlet [PRO]?

Power Ride Outlet [PRO] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 13, 2013. The latest review Scooter still haven't received it was posted on Sep 9, 2020. The latest complaint Go somewhere else was resolved on Jun 14, 2014. Power Ride Outlet [PRO] has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 18 reviews. Power Ride Outlet [PRO] has resolved 2 complaints.

Power Ride Outlet [PRO] Customer Service Contacts

1866 999 8412 (Customer Service)
1336 W. 9th St.
Thu8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Power Ride Outlet [PRO] Customer Service. Initial Power Ride Outlet [PRO] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Power Ride Outlet [PRO] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Power Ride Outlet [PRO]. Discuss the issues you have had with Power Ride Outlet [PRO] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Power Ride Outlet [PRO] Complaints & Reviews

Power Ride Outlet [PRO]Scooter still haven't received it

I ordered a scooter from them on august 20 and still haven't recieved any information on when it will be shipped I got a couple calls from them and just asking about a color to choose for the scooter and another call saying that they was about to ship it and had a tracking number that wasn't activate and didn't want to give me a tracking number I been calling and no pick up and even no calls back and still nothing on my scooter and if they are not planning on shipping it I will like my money back

Power Ride Outlet [PRO]Customer service

Hello my name is Elaine I made an order
    I requested for a refund because of the delay and decide to purchase the item in person however they keep giving me ticket number but never respond I leave voicemails no response I want my money I plan on taking the trip to CA if I don't get my money back I just want my money this site seems like nothing but a scam please help me out. My email is [protected]@gmail.com
    My phone number is [protected]

May 22, 2020

Power Ride Outlet [PRO] — Broken tao tao 125cc scooter

I had bought a new tao tao 125cc scooter with the description that it was new I had received the product to...

Power Ride Outlet .com -Store — Bad service.

Ended up in court. Had to hire a firm to look up the real name of the company. Powerrideoutlet store is just...

Powerrudeoutlet.com — Order# 132285

I made an order 8/19/16 for two bikes. A month later I was informed the bikes are not in stock. I asked for a...

Power Ride OutletGo kart

I bought a gokart from power ride outlet on sep. 14 2016 and its Oct 14 2016 and it still states online, (inline awaiting freight carrier(), I paid for rush processing witch is a waist of money bow. vie called in several times only managed to talk to a human once. Sent 12 emails and haven't got one reply. I am beyond pissed I want ALL OF MY MONEY BACK. vie reported to the better business bureau and they are waiting for power ride outlet to contact them witch wont happen because they steal and lie there way out of everything!!! Never ever use power ride outlet for anything exempt to wipe your ###!

Powerrideoutlet.comScooters

I don't even know where to start, from the beginning I guess, ordered a scooter and was let know that it would take 3 business days to ship. Great huh, what they didn't explain is that I would have to wait 10 additional days just to have the parts come in for the scooter and on top of that I had to wait an additional 5 days for it to be shipped to me. So I waited patiently and two weeks go by and I get no update or anything letting me know what's going on. Sales pro's are literally nowhere to be found! By the time you actually do talk to one you have forgotten you were on a conversation with them and then there already gone! So I cancel my order and now I have been waiting little over a month just to get my refund back and on top of that they refuse to waive my cancellation fee due to their bad service NEVER GO HERE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THEY ARE HUGE SCAM ARTIST !!!

Power Ride OutletATV Rider

Don't purchase from Power Ride Outlet in Ca. We order a 4 wheeler for a Xmas present in Dec 2015 and and finally got in the end of Jan. When It arrived was was damaged. Called right away and they said we had to fill out a claim ..Did that .Than they sent back another letter saying the file a claim against the trucking company .Well that didn't work either. I asked them if I can just return the ATV and they said I had to pay for the shipping. I already paid to have it shipped to me and damaged and they want me to pay again to ship it back. . I sent them picture of the the damages on the ATV the end of FEB just hoping to get the new parts shipped to and as of April 13, they claim not in stock. So my grandson can just sit on the ATV and make believe he is riding it. Don't try calling them because you just get put on hold for 20 minutes then the pass you off to someone else and sit on the phone for another 20 minutes and all you do is waste your time

Power Ride Outlet — Haven't received refund

returned item that was on layaway plan. was suppose to receive refund never happened. it has been four day...

Power Ride Outlet — Go Kart - Not shipped after 10 days.

I ordered a Go Kart on 11/30/15. I thought that was plenty of time to ship before Christmas because their web...

Power Ride Outlet [PRO] — Liar's, cheats, & thieves!!! Do not give them your money or business

This company and all its workers or all LIARS & CROOKS!! I purchased a 125cc coolster ATV for my children...

Power Ride Outlet.com — Frauds liars terrible

Terrible. Bought a Roma 150 cc. Came defected, carburetor, mirrors, battery, not starting. All types of...

Power Ride Outlet — Broken Bike Bad service

Tell Your Friends and YOU DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH WWW.POWERRIDEOUTLET.COM Scam crooks Dealing with power...

Powerrideoutlet.com — No info about order and seller is jerk

I paid money for the order, which I placed on the website www.powerrideoutlet.com. I paid about $2, 900 for...

Power Ride Outlet — Go somewhere else

Don't purchase from Power Ride Outlet. Spend the extra $50 and buy from someone with a good reputation...

Power Ride OutletContact / merchandise

I placed order for ATV 25MAY2014. On their website in my account it states that payment has cleared and order is processing. Now 7JUN2014, order still processing. I have sent 2 emails with no response. Tried calling during their listed business hours get recording saying their closed. Tried online chat feature on site, no one available. I cant get a hold of anyone from this company to find out the status of my order since their site says 1-3 days of processing time.Horrible customer service!

1 Response
              • Mk
                MkStItCh Jun 09, 2014

OK, May 25 is a Sunday and it was a holiday weekend. That means nobody got the order until Tuesday... 3 days to look at the order from the May 27 is Friday May 30... On there site it says during holidays, it takes 48-72 hours to process the order for shipping. Again, NOT using weekends, that means that they would ship the order on June 4- June 5.
                Now we get into how you paid... AND this could cause more delays.

That said, If they are not responding to calls, emails, etc... You need to see about canceling the order. BUT be warned because this company has some LARGE fees if you cancel an order depending on if it was already shipped...
                Good Luck

Powerideoutlet IncBad scooter and services

I bought scooter from Powerideoutlet Inc. I drove it and suddenly it broke. I argued with the seller within several weeks, and he finally agreed to repair it. After several weeks of waiting, the seller informed me that they received the necessary parts. They changed them within 2 months, and after they returned the scooter, it broke again. Really horrible services and bad seller. Don’t buy from them and post comments if you have the similar situation with these guys.

1 Response

Powerrideoutlet.com — Stay away from them!

I bought a bike from powerrideoutlet.com and it needed repairs which they said they would fix. It took over a...