Harley DavidsonSupply of parts. Rear Softail Fender.

L Feb 26, 2020 Review updated:

On the 21st of September 2019, a car hit the rear end of my Harley Davidson, while I was stationary, damaging the fender and chrome accessories of the said motorcycle. It was delivered to M & P Harley Davidson Cardiff on the 22nd of September 2019, and this is where it still resides, all of the chrome accessories have been ordered and are at the dealership, but the rear fender that was ordered by the dealership has still not arrived, we are now in the sixth month awaiting the said part, too say that I am not happy would be a huge understatement, I have spent over fifteen thousand pounds on genuine Harley Davidson parts, purchased the motorcycle in 2001, it has a current valuation of twenty thousand pounds, I am horrified too see so many unresolved complaints on this web site, and I am somewhat worried that this issue will be unheard and not resolved. so now I await a miracle.

I look forward to a swift response

James Jenkins

• Af
    A_Funkytune Sep 25, 2020

Perhaps, those ar Harley did not escalte the variou situations that were no handled professionally. Tes, it is sad many companies hire reps that are not suited for the position and won't move it uup to someone who can make a decision and be respectful. As far as I know Harley ahs always had a caring group of employees, why would you thng they have been in business for so long. Sorry to hear all these unflatering comments!