Menu
Harley Davidson Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Harley Davidson
reviews & complaints

www.harley-davidson.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.7 277 Reviews

Harley Davidson Complaints Summary

46 Resolved
231 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Harley Davidson's very poor resolution rate, careful consideration is needed. Research their service comprehensively, and read up on how they handle customer disputes. If you face issues, be prepared for potential challenges in obtaining resolutions and explore other service providers as backups.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Harley Davidson has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Harley Davidson. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Harley Davidson reviews & complaints 277

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Harley Davidson reviews & complaints

1:19 pm EDT

Harley Davidson Paradise Harley-Davidson in Tigard, Oregon

I walked into the showroom at Paradise Harley-Davidson in Tigard, Oregon late last year, looked at their inventory, and bought a bike on the spot. The salesman was very young, and very phony; I had a complicated situation with my home address, mailing address, and domicile for the bike being three different addresses; I explained this to him no less than FOUR times, and confirmed that he was using the correct address just before I rode off on my new bike.

He still got it wrong, and they registered my motorcycle in the wrong State. After several phone calls, they fixed that issue, and I was supposed to get a refund of the State sales tax they charged me.

Not long after all this, my motorcycle was stolen. While talking to the insurance agent about it, he told me that Paradise had charged me $2,140 in inappropriate State sales tax, yet the 'refund' I got from Washington State was only about a tenth of that amount. . . and the insurance doesn't cover the tax, none of which should have been charged in the first place.

To make matters worse, the insurance agent told me that Paradise also charged me $3,399 in freight fees for a bike that was already on the showroom floor the day I first walked into the place and bought it. . . and that freight fee is also not covered by insurance. The insurance agent said that not only did they screw me by charging freight at all, but that the amount of $3,399 was the highest he'd ever seen, and was clearly a case of them cheating me.

I spoke to Shanitha at Paradise Harley-Davidson on the phone about all this; she went over the paperwork and openly admitted that they had 'mistakenly' overcharged me; she said she would work on making it right and call me back. I did not hear back from her, so after a week and a half I called again and spoke to someone else, who tried to tell me that this was all normal, and that the insurance is supposed to cover it!

I spoke again to the insurance agent; he was very clear and quite adamant that NO, this isn't normal, and NO, it isn't covered; they cheated me on both the tax and the freight. . . and after Shanitha openly admitting to me on the phone that they had 'mistakenly' done this and promising to fix it, another employee there intervened and gave me the brush-off.

Since then, I have been unable to get anyone at Paradise to even talk to me on the phone about it.

Today I spoke with Harley-Davidson Financial Services (the lender), and they looked at the paperwork and said that the bill of sale looks very atypical, and that I have clearly been massively overcharged.

Desired outcome: A refund of the inappropriate State sales tax I was charged, and of the inappropriate freight charges

L
1:02 pm EDT

Harley Davidson Finance

I purchased a 2023 Fatboy anniversary edition at Wesley Chapel Harley dealership in Florida. The transaction went well and I traded in a bike as well. I was told by the finance manager that I would receive a trade in value check wired to my bank account in two days. This was just prior to Memorial Day weekend, and I really wanted the money back for that weekend being I'm a 100% disabled veteran. I even got two of my friends to purchase bikes the very next day after I bought mine. Today is a week and still no deposit. I believe these actions would void my contract if I was to get a lawyer involved, but I don't want to do that. I think someone should call Mike, the finance manager, and let him know that his actions are unacceptable. I also think they should compensate me some gift cards being that I did get an overdraft fee because the check was not deposited when they said it would.

Desired outcome: Deposit my check and compensate me for my troubles and financial burdens.

6:49 am EDT

Harley Davidson Sold me a v-rod that didnt run then asked me what was wrong/ they knew all along

I have great credit. Arrowhead HD the staff were great. Sales and service were the dishonest ones. Put 45 miles on the bike. I wanted to return the bike. They have a pattern of “game playing” making more promises, stating the importance of their title, while claiming not to help you. They also “accidentally hang up on you” comes the “general” manager. He screamed at me and my husband. So the bike was bought on Monday and is in the shop by Friday.

I have ridden for 50 years. These are very dishonest people but it also happens at buddy Stubbs and Scottsdale HD. They are the cyst on the dogs [censored] of life.

Desired outcome: Put bikes out that have NOT been serviced. Stop selling bunk bikes. The lemon law applies here. Stop screaming when you’re told the truth. Stop grilling customers about the crap you sold.

Read full review of Harley Davidson and 1 comment
1 comment
Dwain Nelson
, US
Aug 09, 2023 11:34 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I also have an issue with Arrowhead Harley Davidson. I purchased used 2013 Heritage soft tail. I was advised that a approx 800 dollar reconditioning fee would be applied to sale.

I had to have bike serviced for warning light which was present on my ride home. Turn signal internals and springs needed to be replaced, also for the bright light switch and run switch.

4/2023 one year after purchase rear brakes failed. Took to local repair shop to have brake lines flushed. They found rear brake reservoir was low on fluid, no leak detected, and front brake reservoir had curdled up mess of brake fluid. I advised the repair shop dealer had stated brakes had been flushed and filled prior to taking delivery and they advised this had not been done.

I forwarded pictures of reservoirs and repair bill to Arrowhead Harley Service manager and he stated the proof was in the pictures and they would reimburse me for the repairs, and master tech would do a free inspection on date of my choice.

No check has been received and service manager no longer returns my calls or emails.

I live 80 miles from dealer, interstate is under repairs and travel is difficult even in a car. Local Harley dealer is a joke also. Customer Service is not the norm anymore!

H
11:07 am EDT

Harley Davidson 2023 Harley Davidson TriGlide

I bought a 2023 120 anniversary Triglide and I am very disappointed at the quality of the 2923 Triglide.

I traded off my 2017 Triglide which was better built and more pleasurable to ride.

Below is a list of the short cuts HD took to make the bike a lower quality from past Triglides.

1) the17 had adjustable rear air shock that were made the ride more comfortable the 23 has nothing to adjust to make the ride better its like having straight pipes for shocks comfort is just not a option for the 23.

2) the 23 clutch is not the old style cable which has many issues it does not let the shift happen smoothly and is a cheaper unit then the hydraulic one the 17 had. This was cost cutting and quality cutting.

3) the faring on the 23 had the air dampener removed again a cost cutting and quality cutting over the 17.

4) the USB works when it wants to the electronic will switch back and forth for the radio to the USB this is just a poor-quality stereo system.

5) the shifter is now one the forward one but I have had HD's for 17 years and have used both in the past now HD is telling me it is extra to add the other shifter that in the past was a HD Stample.

6) the stereo quality is lower than the 17 it hard to believe that the new stereo is hard to understand the words to the music.

All I can say is I bought cars in the past and every time I up graded toa newer year I got a better-quality car, but this 23 HD is not even close to an improvement over the 017 and was $8000 more expensive.

I wish I just spent the extra money and got the 17 repainted and kept that one it is by far a better Triglide the then 23.

I have bought new cars and they were always an improvement over the old ones but this 23 is not an improvement over the 17 the only improvement was the cost.

It is just sad HD did not care about the client all they cared about was the bottom line.

Desired outcome: I not sure what they can do to make this 23 up to the quality of the 17 but giving me back $8,000 the extra cost for he 23 would be a good start.

2:58 pm EDT

Harley Davidson Rear suspension on 2022 cvo tri-glide

Purchased motorcycle in Aug of 2022, motorcycle rode very rough, I put up with it for 500 miles, talked to dealer where I bought bike, they said that was normal for a tri glide, was not happy with answer, at 1,000 miles when I took it in for first oil change, I complained again about ride, they said they would check it, when I picked it up, they said it was OK, riding home, the ride was the same. At 1500 miles I read about the shocks and on the CVO they are supposed to be adjustable, found where the adjuster was and found the adjuster turned down to 0 where it is for shipping. Called and informed them that no body had set bike up for delivery, Harley Davidson got involved where a case was opened for rear supension, end result of this was the shocks on new bike were non functional, a new set was installed along with adjuster I was told. Bike only rides a little better but leans to the left. Had it checked twice, they can't find the problem, case was closed even though there is still issue with rear suspension. I now can't get anyone at the dealer to offer any solution. The money this bike cost, I should be receiving some kind of help.

Desired outcome: I want motorcycle to sit level, if that can not be accomplished with the inferior suspension that is being used, an aftermarket suspension should be paid for.

Read full review of Harley Davidson and 1 comment
1 comment
Manny10,000
Appleton Wi, US
Jun 01, 2023 6:05 pm EDT

I went to purchase a new Road King Special at a dealer. Everything seem to be going OK. The cost wasn’t really a problem, knowing how Harley Davison charges for everything. But when they try to sell me the rider safety assist whatever that’s called without telling me that was the end of it. The [censored]ing salesman actually got it on the phone and yelled at me. Calling me a liar when he was the one who added the option without asking me. We all know why he did that. Because there was a bike nearby that he could get his hands on and make a quick sale that’s so happen to have that option on it. Needless to say I talked to the owner we canceled my order. I got my down payment back. I went to another dealer and I ordered the bike I wanted. Even if , he or I added the option for $1100 which I didn’t want when it was caught you would think that they would just say OK will make sure that you get the bike you want. But no that’s not how it went. It was a shouting match, saying I’m not gonna sell you a bike ever from the salesman because I didn’t want the option . Unfuck in believable.

T
1:37 pm EDT

Harley Davidson Customer service dept

On May 2nd, I made appointment to have my new soft tail standard to be serviced. Dropped it off before lunch, was told it was ready to pick up around 5 pm. So during my 30 minute wait after arriving at service dept, all of a sudden service dept starts literally rushing us out, on my work order handwritten PSP, so employee tells me I'm good to go and asked if it was OK to email me the service receipt, I said sure no problem. Next day service dept calls and says I owe 638$ for service. Which if that's the cost, fine but however, I arrive home and notice I didn't get oil filter that I chose (chrome) then check oil level down a quart. So then I start inspection of my bike and find loose screws in weird places in, rear turn signal on right side. Lose bolt on cooler, right side foot peg front loose. So I now question what exactly am I being charged 638$ for? I contacted sales manager where I purchased bike, trying to understand what's going on? She informed me service dept is currently having some issues at that location. I honestly feel HD has dropped the ball on me after the sell. I would never ever pay 638$ for a half [censored] oil change when my son is a mechanic. So I'm gonna leave this with corporate to make a decision on this issue. If you say I owe 638 for below par service then oh well! I'm actually thinking that nothing at all took place on my bike other than a service order written up. Very shocked by lack thereof service from HD.

Desired outcome: Desired outcome... no charge and can my service warranty be handled at a different HD service dept, nearest to me is ft Walton Beach fl

8:17 am EDT

Harley Davidson Passenger footboard supports part number: [protected]

4/14/23 – 4/28/23 - 5/6/23-5/9/23

I purchased my first New XLH Harley in 1972. Here is a photo of my New 2023 Anniversary Heritage Which I was very proud of until I received the bike noticed the quality of the chrome on the floorboard supports.

I am also attaching photos of the chrome passenger supports IronHill Harley installed on the new bike. When the parts manager at IronHill, contacted the Harley support team to complain about the quality of the product, he was told he could order new supports, (which he did) however the chrome wouldn’t be any better than the current ones, And it wasn’t.

I wonder HOW can one person write a review dated ( 6/27/2021 ) and get good chrome, and neither a dealer nor I can get a quality product now in 2023 ?

I personally spoke to Eric at Harley Customer Service twice for at least 30 minutes, and was told Harley Deems this as acceptable chrome. That is appalling. I would have thought the Harley customer service representative would have at least offered to replace them with black ones, but that wasn't even brought up.

I was in the printing industry for my entire career and retired as a Director of Operations, and know well the importance of quality to customers.

This product is appalling, and if I were part of the Harley owners’ group or management team I would be ashamed to have my name on this product.

This product does not meet the quality Harley customers expect and have received over the past. This is a Sincere and Honest review, and the quality of this products chrome shouldn't be acceptable us Or the Harley organization…

Mark

Desired outcome: Post my review, replace with good quality chrome supports

R
4:49 pm EDT

Harley Davidson Services and parts

Twice we purchased parts and had them placed by Black Jacks HD. Both times the parts were not ordered correctly.. the first item was arm rest that they ordered and said we in. We made a morning appointment and upon arrival we’re told the wrong arm rest were ordered but they had some in stock. We got those and they put them on along with a cup holder we purchased.. It was in the shop all day and we we were called to come get it the cup holder was in the way of the passenger mounting the bike.. They moved it.. the grab bars were taken off and we we asked they said “oh they don’t fit with the arm rest”.. We put the grab bars on when we got the bike home and they fit fine.

Second incident: my husband Jeff in the parts dept and explained that he is short and he keeps handle bars for the trike that come back enough for him to have control and be able to reach them in a turn.. Jeff assured him that he understand and could order some that would come back significantly and offer a better ride.. He said he could order wide ones and my husband specifically said no.. no wide bars.. Jeff said I know what you need and I got you covered.. Roy paid up front for the handba s and labor.. Made an appointment for the following Saturday for installation.. The bars were placed and they called Roy to come sit on the bike so they could adjust them.. Well.. they were wide bars… the ones he said no too.. this put the grips out of comfortable reach.. He told them this was it what he ordered.. The owner Matt was present and he said “ well they are now used… since we placed them… you can order new ones and pay for them and the labor to replace them” but that’s all we can do for you.. They had to cut the old bars off so we couldn’t put time back on.. We left there out of pocket $1,200 and handlebars that were not what were what we agreed to…

We bought this trike from them and accessories, service contract and lots of clothes and HD items.. We feel cheated as now we have a bike with handlebars that my husband hold in a turn as they curve out from him and the situation is dangerous… and the answer from the owner is… well they are used now that we placed them and we can’t return them… it’s all “ subjective”. You can sell them and order new ones and pay for them and labor… this was their error.. we previously had two friends buy trikes from them as they loved our trike we bought.. but now that they know how we were treated they are getting their parts and services are Thunder Tower.. so will we form now on… we’ll be sure to tell all to not use them for parts and service…. If this is left unresolved…

Desired outcome: The handlebars replaced with correct ones without labor charged to us..correct handlebars ordered at cost only or refund for wrong ones..

T
11:42 pm EDT

Harley Davidson Trade in value

If I visit a Harley davidson location and they tell me my trade in value and also write it up, can they tell me they made a mistake and can't go forward because they inaccurately wrote it up in there PC. I have copy of what was promised in a picture I took at the dealer. What really don't understand my son just bought a motorcycle same location 6 days ago and when it was delivered nothing was done as promised. He was told that they would check it and clean it up and fill it up with gas. When it was received nothing was done, and it a code that some sensor reading an error code, so my son had to call the dealer and spoke to General Manager to express his concerns to get it fixed.

[protected]@yahoo.com

Desired outcome: Give me what was promised as a trade in,

3:51 pm EDT

Harley Davidson Chipped paint on for lowers

I had purchased a 2020 road glide special in June of 2022. I got it out to begin the 2023 riding season and noticed that the lower forks are all chipped and bare metal exposed. After one season it's very disappointing to see this. Very unhappy with this quality. I had called the dealer where I purchased the 2020 raod glide special and upon searching the part in question is not covered on the warranty. It was suggested to polish it, but polishing it will not remove or cover up the paint chips exposing the bare metal of the forks. Not only is this ugly but there is also a concern of rusting. What are my options?

Desired outcome: Replace powder coated forks.

6:54 pm EDT

Harley Davidson 2023 CVO

February 2023... I bought a new 2023 Harley CVO #86 from a Dealer in Northern California and the stigma that goes along with #86 holds true! The dealership did not do a inspection of the bike after it came off the delivery truck even though the dealer had it sitting in there shop almost a week before it got delivered to my house. So far 3 things have been an issue. 1st, the brake light that came with the bike was not the standard LED light that is on all CVO's, it was the standard brake light that comes with almost every other Harley, after 4 weeks of going back and forth with the dealer it finally got the matter resolved or so i thought. Shortly after the brake light was installed in early March 2023 I noticed that the brake light no longer worked, I took the bike to my local HD dealer and they found that the wiring harness was never tucked into wire trough that is located under rear fender well and my rear tire literally shredded the rear brake wiring harness. April 2023 I am currently waiting for a replacement wiring harness from HD. 3rd issue was with the actuator assembly that is located under the left saddlebag was so loose that saddlebag lid wouldn't open or close and still does not work properly.

Desired outcome: Since HD cant build a 52k bike properly they either go over the bike with a fine tooth comb looking for and all issues and correct them or give me a replacement... there are lemon laws that protect the consumer for these types of issues

G
3:17 pm EDT

Harley Davidson Jewelery

I purchased this charm bracelet 6 years ago. I barely wore it kept it in a felt jewelry bag and never got it wet. I paid at the time over $200. I also know for a fact your cost prices and how you raise it by 70% for retail.

I have purchased and still do HD clothing and products. I do however love my charm bracelet and would like it replaced.

It's sad I have a necklace that is cheaply made also and it's all about the name but how do you get away with 70% above cost prices

I look forward to hearing from you

Ms Negar kachfi

L
5:41 pm EDT

Harley Davidson Bad motor ..

I bought a new 2022 Harley ultra limited that was a corporate bike sold as brand new to me . My local dealership put a stage 2 in the motorcycle and after 2 months the motorcycle was delivered to my house because of waiting for parts . Started my NEW motorcycle 3 time and all 3 times it smoked smelling like burning oil . Dealer came and picked it up right away with me not putting even 1 mile on it . It is now sitting at the dealer with motor torn apart .. sitting here wanting to ride but $50,000 motorcycle sitting with bad motor. Don't know why a whole new motor not being put in not just a half a motor . I have spent a lot of money over the years with Harley to get told that is why you have a warranty.

Desired outcome: New motor . Over night delivery so I can get my bike on the road ..

J
11:15 am EDT

Harley Davidson Parts availability

To whom it may concern, I am writing this complaint in reference to Harley Davidsons corporates decision to not produce parts for the twin cam engine. As an avid motorcycle enthusiast with almost 20 years of riding experience, 15 of which have been on my 2008 FLHX. I find it extremely frustrating that Harley Davidson is essentially pushing consumers into purchasing new motorcycles, rather than allowing people to preserve what they can afford to own. The twin cam engine is the most produced engine out of all the engines produced in the companies history. The fact that parts are not being produced is absolutely ridiculous and will possibly be the demise of the company. Giving the fact that Harley Davidson is out pricing its business, I believe this will have a serious effect on the company in the future. The day my motorcycle becomes obsolete due to a part shortage, I will gladly purchase a more reliable manufacturers product and support that company’s brand. I have always been a proud owner of a piece of American history and hope that the person who reads this complaint takes it to someone who can influence the direction of Harley Davidson.

Desired outcome: Make sure essential parts are available for all twin cam engines in the future.

R
10:49 am EDT

Harley Davidson Fort bragg, harley davidson sales

On March 9, 2023, I began the purchase of a 2020 Tri-Glide, We had come to an agreement, however I decided to use my credit union to finance the bike as soon as I told them I was going with the credit union and not Harley finance the sales staff demeaner changed. They said come back Saturday and the trike will be ready. The credit union sent a photocopy of the check and a letter to verify the check had been mailed. The sales manager Josh, on Saturday said they would not release the bike until the check arrived. However, I go back to look at the bike and check sound because they were supposed to put different pipes on. They bike had not been touched since I first looked at it. They kept my bike a 2015 Ultra Classic Limited Low and gave me ride home. Had the check been there my bike had been touched, cleaned accessories added nothing. I was never told anything until Saturday after I signed all the paperwork. I personally think they were using the check as an excuse because they failed to do the right thing. I feel as they have done nothing but lie to me about the status of the bike and possibly the arrival of the check. because they did not get it ready when they said they would. My credit union said they have never experienced a dealership that would not accept their documents as proof the payment was on the way. At this point all I have is another account/payment added to my bank and an empty garage. Very unsettling.

Desired outcome: I'm not sure, but once I get the trike, I'm sure I will never return to this dealership and additionally I will warn potential customers of their lies and beware of what they promise and if you don't finance through HD.

G
8:30 pm EST

Harley Davidson Pan america navigation

I bought this motorcycle new Dec. 2022 from Trev Deeley Motorcycles, Vancouver, BC. I was happy to know that it included a navigation system.

Since then have been trying to get this navigation system working with no success. I have been in contact many times with the HD App support team. They have tried to help but have not had any success. Their fallback reply is "We are constantly making improvements to our app."

I have the latest version of software on my 2021 Pan America (5.1355.[protected]). Every time I use this navigation system, it takes a long time to set up and when I think it's finally working, I run into some problem on route or in trying to return home.

I have tried using an old phone and Google maps as my navigation - set up on a handlebar mount. Please note, this old phone is no longer a working phone/communication device as it has no plan - no data.

This old phone, using Google maps as my navigation, took seconds to set the route and starts me on my way. It worked without any real problems although to be completely honest, it likely would have been slightly more accurate if it had data. And, it directed me home without any effort at all. It even shows roads the the HD App can not find. The Pan America/HD App navigation has never done this once for me.

This old phone was replaced with a new expensive one - that I only purchased so that it would hopefully make the Pan America navigation system work. To date, this was a waste of my time and money, as the Pan America navigation is still NOT working sufficiently and takes too long to set up / start a ride to be of any use. My many many episodes of trying to get the Pan America navigation system working has been a waste my time.

Some HD sales and service employee I have talked with about a fix, suggest I just use my phone on a handlebar mount.

I believe HD is falsely advertising this navigation system as they can not or will not make it work. Very aggravating to think HD is doing this to their customers!

As HD has had YEARS to make this work, and has NOT done so, is there reason to continue wasting my time?

Desired outcome: I like the ride of the Pan America, please get it's navigation system working or find another alternative such as a link to Google maps.

12:03 pm EST

Harley Davidson Rude parts manger at black bear hd Wytheville VA

On Feb 10th I was at Black Bear Hd in Wytheville VA at around 10 30 am myself and a friend of mine was looking at the Fosgate system and was going to purchase it so we ask the guy behind the counter about it and there was a bike sitting there it had a sign on the windshield do not touch or sit on me and my friend did not touch the bike but the guy behind the counter came out and said that bike has it on it and he was showing it to us and the parts' manger came downstairs from a meeting and if looks could have killed we would have been dead she went straight back to shop they came out and took the bike straight back she cost black bear around 5,000 to 6,000 dollars I will take it in for my services but the rest I will go else where and I went back up on sat. To pay some of my winter work and was told by someone there that she was having a bad day on the 10th if she can't handle her job on her bad days she needs to stay home this was reported to the general manager it has been 5 days and I still haven't heard anything from him.

C
2:37 pm EST

Harley Davidson Motorcycle 2022 nightster

I am making a complaint on Harley Davidson located in Arden Sacramento. I purchased a 2022 HD Nightster on June 2022. I went to the dealership to sell my Ryker Can-Am and was told over the phone they will purchase it but as soon as I got there and told them I wanted to sell it the sales guy named Jake told me they will not buy my Ryker unless I purchase a bike from them. I was very confused because I was told something different on the phone. He told me why don’t I take a look around so what caught my eye was the 2022 Nightster. Jake approached me and told me the bike is selling for 13,889 which I told him that is a really good deal so I tested it out and I fell in love with it. I told him I agree on trading my Ryker in for this. Once we ran the numbers he told me I will be getting 10500 for my Ryker which will still have a negative equity of 1700. I was told by them in order to get the Nightster I would have to pay off the negative equity which I put down 2000. Shortly after we went to finance to start the paperwork and pay the 2000 for the down payment. They were near closing already so we pretty much rushed through all the paperwork and I didn’t pay attention and just kept signing away because they were already closing and I’ve already spent 2 + hours there and wanted to go home already. I didn’t realize till yesterday after looking at why my total amount still has not gone down all this time I’ve been making payments. I went to go look for my bill of sale and noticed they charged me 18k just the bike alone without any fees which it was suppose to be 13899 for the bike alone without the fees added yet. I called them today and it was so difficult to get a hold of a manager and I had to keep calling. Finally I got a hold of the sales manager I believe named Vincent and he told me the person who I helped me before no longer works there anymore and there is nothing they can do to help me because right now they are selling the 2023 Nightster for 19000 and he believes that what the price I got on the paperwork is correct. I told him no it is not because of it was 18000 I would’ve never purchased the bike. We argued back and forth and I tried pleading my case and explaining if he was in my shoes how would he feel because this is not right. This is the worst experience ever with HD dealership. I really would like someone from corporate to help me with this issue because they really did mess up on the price and now I am paying for it “literally” I have no one else to turn to. Please help me and make this right.

Desired outcome: Refund the overcharged balance or take back the motorcycle

H
10:53 am EST

Harley Davidson Luggage Latch kits/ Parts

From Houma, La. I ordered replacement latches and hinges for my 2008 HD Ultra Classic. Well, no directions or installation instructions. It's not rocket science BUT.. How do you change out hinges without a rivet tool? Is a special tool needed? The latches come with small bolts but the latch itself doesn't have any threads? I'm a little confused.

Not every biker is a mechanic!

After some brute force I made it work. Now I have to work out the locking latch to secure my luggage rack.

Desired outcome: If special tools are needed, then that needs to be specified. Instruction would also be nice.

9:27 am EST

Harley Davidson Parts

Dear Friends, My name is David Missar from Mays Landing, New Jersey. I have been waiting for a cruise control replacement part for 5 months now and it seems that there is no parts coming to Atlantic City HD to fix this issue. Please help. What good is the bike if I can't enjoy it. I've invested a lot of money into HD and would appreciate your help. This is crazy. My telephone number is [protected]. Thank You

Harley Davidson In-depth Review

Product Range and Quality:

The Harley Davidson website offers a wide variety of motorcycles to choose from, catering to different riding preferences and styles. The quality of both the motorcycles and accessories is exceptional, with attention to detail and durability. Additionally, Harley Davidson provides a range of customization options, allowing riders to personalize their bikes to their liking.

Customer Service:

Harley Davidson's customer service is commendable. The staff is responsive and knowledgeable, promptly addressing customer inquiries and concerns. They are also well-versed in the products and can provide valuable assistance with product selection and customization, ensuring that customers make informed decisions.

Pricing and Value for Money:

While Harley Davidson motorcycles and accessories may be on the higher end of the price spectrum, they offer excellent value for money. When compared to competitors, the pricing is competitive, considering the superior quality and features. Customers can expect a worthwhile investment in terms of product longevity and performance.

Brand Reputation and Trustworthiness:

Harley Davidson has a rich history and a strong reputation as a brand. Their commitment to delivering on promises and providing exceptional customer experiences has earned them the trust of riders worldwide. The high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty further solidifies their reputation as a trustworthy company.

Online Experience:

The Harley Davidson website is user-friendly, making it easy for customers to navigate and find the information they need. Detailed product descriptions and specifications are readily available, allowing potential buyers to make informed decisions. The search functionality further enhances the online experience, ensuring a seamless browsing experience.

After-Sales Support:

Harley Davidson offers comprehensive after-sales support, including warranty and service options. Their repair and maintenance services are efficient and effective, ensuring that customers' motorcycles are well taken care of. The high level of customer satisfaction with the after-sales support reflects the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.

Community and Events:

Harley Davidson actively engages with the motorcycle community and organizes various events. These events provide opportunities for customers to interact and engage with fellow riders, fostering a sense of community. Additionally, the company participates in charity and social initiatives, further showcasing their commitment to making a positive impact.

Environmental Responsibility:

Harley Davidson is dedicated to sustainability and reducing their environmental impact. They prioritize the use of eco-friendly materials and practices in their manufacturing processes. The company also demonstrates a commitment to ethical manufacturing and sourcing, ensuring that their products align with environmentally responsible practices.

Innovation and Technology:

Harley Davidson embraces innovation and incorporates advanced technology in their motorcycles. They continuously introduce new features and improvements to enhance the riding experience. The integration of digital tools further enhances the overall riding experience, providing riders with a technologically advanced and enjoyable journey.

Overall Experience and Recommendation:

Based on personal experience, the overall Harley Davidson experience is highly satisfying. The brand's commitment to quality, customer service, and community engagement sets them apart. Potential customers can confidently consider Harley Davidson as their preferred choice for motorcycles. While there is always room for improvement, Harley Davidson's strengths far outweigh any areas that may require attention.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Harley Davidson contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Harley Davidson?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Harley Davidson Customer Service. Initial Harley Davidson complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Harley Davidson above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Harley Davidson. Discuss the issues you have had with Harley Davidson and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.