Hardee's Restaurants Logo

Hardee's Restaurants

Having problems with Hardee's Restaurants?

Hardee's Restaurants Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 799 7827 (Guest Response)
100 North Broadway, Suite 1200
Thu7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hardee's Restaurants Customer Service. Initial Hardee's Restaurants complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hardee's Restaurants above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hardee's Restaurants. Discuss the issues you have had with Hardee's Restaurants and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Hardees Egyptorder delay

Thursday Feb. 12th I ordered from hardees at 9:00pm from the landline [protected], my orders was Angus friends meal
After an hour I Called to complain because my order didn't arrive, they said they will check and call me in a few minutes, no one called, after 15 mins I called again they said the manager of San Stefano branch will call me, no one did
Half an hour and I called again to complain, but this time they acted like they're hearing my problem for the first time.
I called 2 hours after my first ordering call to cancel the order.
The delivery man arrived 2.5hrs from my ordering call, and ofcourse I didn't take it. And no one cared to ask if I was angry
Very bad experience, starting with the awfully late food from branch and ending with the irresponsible and irrespective manner of both the branch manager and the complaint center.
I don't think I will ever order from hardees again.

• Ta
      Tarek Saleh Dec 15, 2010

Home delivery is always late
      Food is always cold
      If you have to, pick up your food form there & never call for delivery.

• 1skippy Feb 14, 2015

Do they have sausage and gravy biscuits there for breakfast?

Hardee'sdid not get what I ordered

My husband and I stopped there after a doctor'd appt for breakfast . He ordered breakfast and 2 bacon and egg and cheese biscuits, I ordered breakfast and 1 bacon, egg and cheese biscuit and 2 senior coffee's. We got all but one of the biscuits. When I tried to talk with the cashier, she said I got what I had ordered. We got charged $15.89 I even tried to talk with the manager and the cashier cut me off, I was very upset for what we got charged and not the fill order. I have my receipt for this upsetting morning .We use another store closer to home and will not ever go back to this one or refure any of our friends to go there. Also I went to refill my coffee and it was out @ 9:15 in the morning. The trash can was so full that it would not take any more and was up to the top with no more room. On our way out I told the manage about the coffe being out. I did not want to discuss any more as a line was starting to form THANK YOU SANDRA SEELOFF 4917WHITEWOOD LANE VA. BCH. 23464 .

• Ri
        ricky garrett Nov 24, 2008

They are advertising two 1/4 lb cheese burgersfor 3.00 but the burger does not have two slices of cheese. A double cheese burger is suppose to have two slices of cheese. One burger will cost you 1.79 add sales tax and if you want two slices of cheese add .30 cents for something that is suppose to already come one the burger.

• Mi
        micday Apr 18, 2009

Wow, what a whiney little dork. I worked for a number or Hardee's locations while I was still going to school and if you actually put any thought into it, the double in the quarter pound double cheeseburger stands for double patties. If you take a peek there, cheeseburger is one word. You can order a double at McDonald's and most of locations will give you one slice of cheese as well. If you're trying to be literal with cheese burger at two words, you could order a quarter pound double cheese burger and get one patty with two eighth pound slabs of cheese to make a quarter pound of cheese. Get a grip!

• Dr
        Dr. Strange Apr 23, 2009

Micday - You worked for "a number of Hardee's" and you're name-calling? Find another way to pump up your meager ego fry cook.

• In
        IndEpthfemale Apr 28, 2009

Who makes these rules? In that case, to be literal you should get two slices of cheese and one piece of meat. That would be a "double cheese" burger.

• Ri
        Rickyt Jan 15, 2010

There's been sereval complaints on Monica Eubanks been very rude to customers and she still haven't changed and nothing is done about it ya'll are going to lose a lot of people running a business, something got to be done or i'm going over the head.

• Te
        TeeTeeP Jul 03, 2011

On June 22, 2011 I purchase a chicken biscuit @ the drive threw window, and the total was 4.02 and got to work and open it up and the chicken patty was the size of a sauage patty, really couldn't see the chicken unless you open the biscuit it was that small. It was not worth 4.02

• Ru
        Ruth and Kevin Dec 19, 2014

I agree, it is hard to understand what someone wants when they cannot speak English. I agree with redhatterb71

• Ad
        A disgruntled viewer Mar 31, 2015

advertisement during Jeopardy is offensive. Having a woman in an outfit that looks like red 6underwear eating a Diablo burger. Can't you find something good to say about your product without using sex to sell it? I object to young children seeing such trash.

Hardee's Mile High Burger And Cinnamon Raisin Biscuitmile high commercial and deleted words on cinnamon raisin customer email.

Your national airplane ads and your easily deciphered profane email regarding the bringing back of cinnamon biscuits are classless, sexist and value numbing to youth. As they are shown in prime time, the offense is even worse. You may be marketing millenials but the day will come when that age group scoffs at your lack of retirement healthcare and benefits. It all hose round and round. While I was not a frequent customer, I now am a never customer at any Hardee's or Carl's.

Hardee's — terrible service/customer service

Horrible service. Attendant totally screwed up order, but after waiting 11 minutes to have it brought out...

Hardees — advertising

So many people have emailed Hardees about these nasty commercials and they are telling everyone the same...

Hardee's Restaurantsinappropriate commercials

Hardee's is producing inappropriate commercials to promote their hamburgers. Their commercials are too sexual in nature (girl all laid out in front of car on ground half naked and wet looking, then another half naked girl knocks and wants to join her. They should be used for this type of advertising on daytime and regular cable channels that are family oriented. I was watching a family cable show with my kids and this comes on?! INAPPROPRIATE AND I will never take my family to Hardee's again since they are this desperate.

inappropriate commercials

Hardee's — poor customer service

May 06, 2014 1830 To whom it may concern, What ever happened to customer service!! I presented to hardee'...

Hardees — gross cook

I worked at the Fennimore, Wisconsin Hardees for the last five and a half years. One employee (Darrell) got...

Fennimore

Hardeescleanliness (not!)

My husband and I have enjoyed eating at your store here since it first opened up at 2006 N Reynolds Rd
          Bryant, AR 72022.. They are usually very clean, and courteous, but today when we walked in we almost turned around an walked out.. We walked in an looked around an counted the workers(6) were there so there was no excuse for the shape of this store today. I have worked in more than one of these type restaurants an if it comes to it, even the manager their self would help out with keeping this store clean an getting the food out on time. It wasn't just us that was embarrassed at what we walked into an saw today, the drink station was nasty an hadn't been cleaned, the ice was running over out of the tray of the fountain drink machine onto the counter and all the tables were nasty and still had food, salt both on the table an on the seats on some of them an under the tables too and were nasty also.. Some still had the order numbers from other customers that had already left still on them also, the floors were nasty also an not only us, but other customers had to clean off their own tables in order to be able to set down to eat.. It was a total disaster, and my husband went into the mens restroom and even that was nasty. Pardon the expression, but there was dried bowel movement all over the bottom of the lid that was up on the commode.. He opened the door an showed it to me. I am not trying to start trouble for anyone, but since there were 6 employees there, an this was all before noon, one of them should've been able to take just a few minutes to go out an clean the place up because their were only 2 other customers in there when we got there, but by the time we left it got full. Cleanliness is what brings customers back to your store and makes them keep coming back along with the food being cooked right, an orders getting out on time. There were quite a few customers there complaining on how it looked today.. one lady came out an wiped off 1 table and didn't even finish cleaning it, then went back to the register.. It doesn't take long to clean the front or the bathroom. One of your employees that worked back behind the register an does the cooking, was up front helping to fix some of the to go bags also while we were ordering, she dropped the pair of tongs she was using, an instead of going an washing them off or getting another clean pair.. she picked them up off the floor an put them right back into the spot where they put them while using them, and that was a health hazard right there alone, then she went to the back to help put orders together.. From the shape it was in today, I'm not sure if you'll continue to have the same kind of business and frankly I couldn't blame them, we're not sure if we will be back either. I'm not one to complain much, but I've worked at Hardee's before an I know how things go, and exactly how your suppose to keep the store clean. I think you would appreciate me letting you know exactly what kind of shape this new store was in before you lose business due to the uncleanliness of the store. I have also sent a copy of this to the District Manager (Ryan Taylor) for this store..

• Ka
              Karim kamel Aug 09, 2014

I've been stolen kept my money from one of the members of the staff restaurant Hardees Branch Maadi, Cairo when I eat dinner at night first century and when talk with one officials branch thrown the blame on me that I did not I keep my belongings and that the branch is the official of this and spoke to me sharply and unacceptable, and now i will Able to sue the branch by State

Hardeeslost money

Samy sayed ezzat is my name legal adviser yesterday saturday24 august 2013 I accompanied my five grand daugters to have a meal at hardees mosadaq street cairo from 1pm to2.3o pm setting to the table I got out my money from my back pocket. The girls had previously eaten and paid themselves whil I had a short tour around. I gave one girl 50 pounds to order round beef sandwitch
            Then I began to return the remaining money again to my back pocket the amount was l. E.2450 it seems for the tight jeans pocket that I wrongly dropped the monet behind me
            Having finished my meal I accompanied the girls out to discover that nothing into my back pocket. Simply I sent the elder daughter while getting the car from the near parking to ask any man about finding the money but no one around 15 minutes cared when I entered the place I met the waiter of our two tables I noticed he was somehow uneasy on seeing me I met a manager called mr saeed he denied any possibility to find the money I have two points to declare, first it is supposed the moment the guest leave the polluted table the waiter comes at once to clean and prepare it for new guest the direction of his eyes is down to see the table and chairs. Second the money was folded with rubber tacking the shape of a box the waiter, assuming no money with him along the shift, I noticed similar shape inside his back pocket I conveyed my two notices to mr saeed whom I felt very very very gentle, smooth and asked him to find my money even if he was forced to search his subordinate. Keeping honest to hardees reputation I gave him my mobile no. And took his, agreed to contact upto 6p. M when he denied again. I call for your investigation depending upon my two abovementioned declarations and till the moment I preferred to seek your attention rather than tell any other party my mobile number is o1o [protected]. Hopping to hear from you in short instance evaluating my behavior to call you first for the sake of your reputation thanks in advance.

Hardee'sadvertisement content

(July 11, 2013) The audio advertisement by Hardee's regularly and currently rotated on Pandora.com is revolting. It uses a continuous stream of obvious innuendos which are practically yelled by the narrator. One excerpt is that the narrator wants to have 'hamburger babies', the rest is not remotely funny, which is what I'm assuming is the advertiser's goal (if you can call it one)
              The entire spot is nauseating, and I am not a sensitive person, by any means. This is the clearest example I have heard of low quality 'sex sells', and is completely unnecessary and in complete bad taste.
              The ad even plays when Pandora is set on a children's station; it plays during every other ad break (I have the free Pandora version).
              This ad would no doubt cause an average person to close the website, even without the presence of a child.
              This definitely makes me not want to patronize or recommend Hardee's or Pandora's free or paid service. What a horrible decision on both companies' parts.

Hardees — false advertising

The local Hardees I frequent on the way into work in Pace, Florida by and large has a friendly staff. My only...

Hardeesfoodservice

I have been over there four times and left three of them. The first time i went to drive through and they said to wait. Then no one came back . I waited about a minute then left . Next time i drove up they said to wait. I did then finily the called back then when the girl was talking to me she was trying to talk to someone else at the same time and I could not understand half what she was saying then she told me to wait agaim so i left. This morning i thought i might fair bettre if i went inside so i stood in line with 4 people in front of me. After about two minutes the man in front of the linf had not received his food and the two other men in front of me had not even had there order taken so i left again. I guess this store does not have time to wait on their customers. I do not think i will waste my time going there again. There is a Wendys up the street that waits on me quick every time i go there.

Hardees — disgusting commercials

Hardees commercials are absolutely disgusting! They are extremely inappropriate for daytime tv and...

Hardeesrude manager/poor quality food

I was hired as a secret shopper to evaluate the drive thru service at Hardees, Harrisburg, IL through Strategic Reflections. Upon completion of the evaluation, the final step is to enter the establishment, request to speak with the manager, review the survey and receive a signature from the manager acknowledging the survey. While the survey is submitted with or without the manager's signature, it is a common courtesy provided by me.
                  After completing the evaluation survey at store #1500291, Hardees in Harrisburg, IL. I was completing the final step of the evaluation with the manager on duty. He did not agree with some of the results as I had recorded them. At that time, not only did he refuse to accept the copy offered to him, but he also refused to give his name or signature on the survey.
                  The manager was extremely rude with me simply because I was displeased with the quality of the meal that I received. Besides not wearing a nametag identifying him as the manager, his uniform was filthy, his attitude was rude and unprofessional and the meal ordered (Jalapeno turkey burger) was inedible. The bit that I did consume made me sick a few hours later. I have frequented Numerous Hardees and Carl Jr establishments and have NEVER received such poor food quality while having to withstand a dirty, rude manager after pointing out the shortfalls.

I would greatly appreciate a response from a real person. I can be reached at [protected] or email [protected]@rocketmail.com.
                  I am not normally the type to submit a complaint. This is the first time that I have ever felt the need to contact corporate.

V/R
                  Joe Nagel

Hardees In Monterey TNrude!!!

I went to hardees to get my breakfast. The women who answered the headset was very rude. I told her my order and she told me she couldn't hear me. So, I told her again. Then her tone got hateful and she told me that she still could not hear me, to pull around. I pulled to the window and she came to the drive thru and told me to repeat my order so I told her again and she said that sense she couldn't understand me she was not going to take my order and commanded me to drive off. I thought I was speaking pretty clear english? If you want my opinion do not eat there. I have went there before (I came inside) and it took forever to hand out and they recooked the fries. I seen them.
                    Gross

Hardees — commercials

The commercials that are being played for hardees burgers are extremely wrong. If you have to play...

Hardeespromo scam

I was searching to see if anyone else has had the same problem with promo deals from Hardees received in the mail. Hardees apparently packages it mail coupon promos differently than if you were to order it as a regular item with no coupon. They do this because the have smaller portions they give for the promo item, yet while still charging the full price as if it is the same thing. I feel like this is very deceptiive and wrong. It no longer is worth it to me to spend $4 with a coupon on a lesser portioned sandwich with a percieved value of a Dollar menu sandwich. I thought to myself why would there be a need to mark it as promo? That's when I relized what they were doing. Though you pay the full price as if you are getting the normal entre' size Hardees actually, gives you an diffeerent Entree that is half or a 3rd the size of the regular entre'. I plan to file a suit against Hardee's.

Hardeescompromise time of delivery but always late

We placed an order today, 06 May 2012 at around 10:35 am..I asked a favor to the crew if they can put a number on each of our order for me to be easy to distribute it with my office colleague and she agreed with that..after placing my order, the crew comprpmised to me that our order will be delivered at 11:45am. So i agreed with her. And at 12:00pm, I've done the follow up call, and the crew told me that he will follow up to the store... And then, I've done second follow up at 12:20pm, the crew told me that I have to give few minutes and my order will come.

How many times the customer will follow up for their order. I would suggest that dont compromised or dont give time to your customer.. Be honest - that your customer order will be delivered after 3 hours.. And it is always late... that you have a poor services in terms delivery... Or I suggest that don't offer delivery services, you are very poor on that!!!
                        Your food is tasty but you have a very poor services...

Hardees — sex to sell food

I'm disgusted with Hardees/Carl's Jr. for having such heavy sexually inclined commercial...