H-E-Bunethical behavior

J

The H. E. B in Pearland, Texas has trash for employees and the managers let them treat the customers like criminals. I was at the Business Center location and I was treated very unfair. To make a long story short, they need to train their employees in customer service skills a lot better than what they do because they are rude as hell!! they was searching my bags and accused me of stealing black berries. Damn shame cause I don't even eat them. After a rude # store associate by the name of Derrick Winfield went rushing in and searching my bags like I stole something, he didn't find nothing. He did not even bother to say he was sorry for humiliating me in front of a host of customers. I called the store manager and he have not gotten back in touch with me. They claim they care about customers concerns, well I guess that's a damn lie!!! Where is that manager??? I would rather go to a H - E-B location in the Houston, in the poorest of areas at least they have dignity and respect and I have never ever had a bad experience like I have had in the so called upscale part of Pearland. Mainly blacks work there and 90% of them are not trained properly when it comes to customer service. Please put all your employees in check!!!