Groupon.comatlanta skyview ferris wheel/family and friends package of 4 tickets

M

Order Details
The order number for your purchase on January 7, 2017
is [protected].

I purchased this Groupon and was unable to use it due to the facility being out of service. We repeatedly tried to call and check their website but could get no information. We eventually drove down and paid for parking, then waited in the cold for several hours ( the grandchildren really wanted to go). Eventually a worker came out and said they were unable to make it work. We never were able to use the Groupon.
This is the first time I've been back and I am requesting a replacement Groupon for this facility, the Atlanta SkyView Ferris Wheel. Please inform me how long it will take to resolve my issue.
Sincerely, Mark Shefrin