Greyhound Lines — bus
Our original bus from Buffalo to Albany never showed up, we were not informed of this and just put in a line to get our tickets refunded when we thought we were being checked in. Luckily a trailways bus driver offered to help Greyhound and take us to Syracuse. Although when we got here for our 2:55am bus we were told it will b 3:30. Which it was not at about 4:30 we still had no information, rude customer service and and no understanding of what has been and going to happen. Now it is 5:30 am the bus driver was supposedly lost?? And now he is sitting outside in front of us. Why we aren't able to sit on the bus while he does whatever is ridiculous. People keep saying 10mins or he's just getting te bus ready. This is ridiculous, we are travelling from Australia and this is the worst service I have ever received and will be a pin point in our trip. Any more reviews I can write I will be.
More Greyhound Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience!
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage!
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience
- Greyhound Bus - money never refunded
- Greyhound Bus Service - cold & unheated bus
- Greyhound Lines, Inc. - bus service/delays/disrespect/customer service/discrimination
- Greyhound Lines - bad service and rude employees
- Greyhound Bus Lines - lost baggage