Great Clips / stylist cutting my expensive necklace chain when trimming my neck after haircut.

Barlow plaza Rochester Mn, United States Review updated:

On March 7, 2019 I had my haircut at the Great Clips, Barlow Plaza, Rochester, Mn 55901. The stylist was trimming my neck after the initial hair cut and cut my expensive chain around my neck. I told her right away when I hear the cut and took it off and showed her. She never responded about and even mentioned to the checkout person and neither seemed to care about it. I sent a message to the corporate office of Great Clips and was told that all the stores were owned as a franchise but they would contact the manager to call me.
The manager did call me and stated that the stylist was new and they were sorry but did not offer any type of reimbursement or even free haircuts. They hope I could get it fixed. So I gave up and never will go back to a Great Clips unless this is resolved.
My daughter was telling the story to her Great Clips stylist at another store and she said that I should not give up and keep trying to get some results and that the situation was unacceptable and should be corrected. I purchased a new chain like the original one which cost me $130.00.
I hope something will be corrected soon.
Pat Swanson

Pa
May 19, 2019

Comments

• 4t
      May 19, 2019

No need to make up lies to get free haircuts. IF you cannot afford to get it done professionally get family to do so.

•   May 20, 2019

Pics or it didn't happen.

Meanwhile how expensive was this chain that could be broken by hair scissors?