Having problems with Toni & Guy?

Toni & Guy Customer Service Contacts

+44 207 921 9000 (Customer Service)
+44 207 921 9039 (International)
+44 175 361 2040 (UK Franchising)
+1 800 256 9391 (United States)
58-60 Stamford Street
London
United Kingdom - SE19LX
4251 Kellway Circle, Addison, TX 75001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Toni & Guy Customer Service. Initial Toni & Guy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Toni & Guy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Toni & Guy. Discuss the issues you have had with Toni & Guy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Toni & Guy Complaints & Reviews

Toni & GuyI am complaining about the service

I did keratin treatment for the first time in tony & guy which is in chromepet, chennai. I was quite happy about the outcome after the whole process but i got very dissapointed after seeing the dryness and the frizz that i had before, coming back after just one hair wash. I had never done anything like that to my hair before, that was the first time. I was also told that keratin treatment lasts for 6 months and for my hair type, its for 4 months but it didnt even last for a week which is really dissapointing. My hair is dry and frizzy now just like how it was before. No difference! I have paid 7000 rupees for the treatment which isnt worthy at all. I am very very dissapinted and i want a refund for it!

Dec 18, 2020

Toni and Guy — Discrimination / misrepresentation

I was terminated by Toni and Guy. There wasn't a valid reason, I have bipolar. I was not able to receive...

Toni and GuyStraightener

Purchased a toni and guy hair straightener online in january 2019, a few days ago, it stopped working, I am having a hard time in to return it in south africa, durban, the box with over use got worn out, I threw it away.

Straightener

Jun 17, 2020

Toni & Guy — Wash, 3 colors, cut and style

First I've never been to Tony and guy. I'm use to going to jcpennys. First of all the blond...

Jan 15, 2020

The Brow King — microblading

Jess is an incompetent, rude office manager with an attitude problem. He fails to accommodate elite clientele...

Dec 18, 2019

Toni and Guy — keratin

When I visited the saloon I clearly enquired at the reception that would I get straight look if I do keretin...

Nov 25, 2019

Toni & Guy — haircut

Hi. I cut my hair from Tony and guy in Sujana Forum Mall. The place is very small and there is no place to...

Jul 27, 2019

Toni & Guy — too much price

I had my hair cut today and it was a normal school boy hair cut and I did not ask for any styles. They...

Toni & Guy — hairdryer and flat iron wide plate

I received my hairdryer as a gift last year Christmas (2017). My flat Iron I have now for about 2 years if...

Cape Town

Toni and Guy hairdressers Bournemouth Branch — hair colour and hair dye

Made an appointment for my hair to be restyled and coloured, I was in the salon about 3 hours, they did not...

Toni & Guy Fenchurch Street — manager disrespecting staff

I am utterly disgusted in the way staff have been spoken to at Toni & Guy (Fenchurch St). I have witnessed...

Toni & Guy — abusive

this women named sallyanne111 has complianed about me, she has been abusive in the complain and also talked...

London

Toni&Guy Academy Cyprusdelay of receiving diploma of toni & guy academy for 3 years

Hello.
      My wife studied in Toni&Guy Academy in years [protected], after completion of education she receive a diploma with written her name the wrong way. I ask to replace the certificate with another which would has the name written correctly. I wait for it since 2010 and they promise me every time I call them that they will fix the problem.
      I don't know what to do. Is anybody there can help me with my problem???

Toni and Guy Boar Lane — disastrous haircut

I had an appointment with a style director I explained that I had just had my haircut a week ago and was very...

Toni and Guy — terrible service and treatment

I have had the worst hair experience ever with Toni and Guy. I had just recently moved and needed a new hair...

Crawley

Toni & Guy signature hair straightnersafter 1 week the straighteners burnt my hair off so badly it stuck to the straigher plates, purchased one week ago

I purchased Toni & Guy signature hair straighners on 01/08/11 after reading upon the product the straighteners had very good reviews, came highly recommended. I always use recommended hair products on my hair which keeps it in great condition. Today 10/08/11 while using the straighners with a protection product, the heat dial on 200 the plates over heated stuck to my hair which burnt and snapped off some of my hair was still stuck to the plates, the straightners then stopped working - and will not switch on. I have been to my hairdressers who have cut my hair the best they can although they cannot cut all the burnt hair off as its so damaged up the hair shaft. The straightners have cost me an expense I cant afford, firstly a hair cut of £28 although I only had my regular hair cut on 02/08/11 and now another pair of straighteners costing £99

Toni and Guy Hairdressersdestroyed burnt hair.

I am complaining about Toni and Guy in Cork, Ireland in Washington street.
          I went there very excited about having my colour changed, and explained that my hair was very dry and damaged in places due to previous hairdressers in Greece ruining it. I had waited and waited patiently in Greece until my holiday in Ireland to correct it. I repeat that I told the colourist my HAIR WAS VERY DRY AND WHAT SOLUTIONS DID I HAVE REGARDING THE COLOUR... TO COLOUR OR HIGHLIGHT ! I told her I was worried about making it worse. She guaranteed it would be ok .
          I was growing my hair out from a crop and had actually got it down to a short bob, it was the fourth time I had tried over 5 years.
          To cut a long story short, they highlighted my hair and it got burnt completely, the colour was horrible and the cut was a disaster. The stylist couldn't even blow dry it ! It was like a brillo pad. I also bought 3 products ( REDKEN) to try and fix the condition at home and then proceeded to spend a fortune in Boots on other products.
          I was so upset it ruined my holiday and I actually left Ireland, went to London and had it all chopped off .It is literally shaved at the sides . I have no hair!!! At least the colour is good and I can get what is left in good condition now.
          I acually paid for this disaster too, my hair and my daugters came to 396 euros including 3 Redken products !!!More money than a highly establishedvery reputable hairdressers in London !!! I was so distraught I couldn't even phone the salon or literally walk by it . I JUST WANTED TO CRY !!
          My daughters hair was also ruined with crappy highlights and cut and she had to have it all chopped off and a colour change as some of her highlights were actually grey and her thick beautiful hair was thinned... figure that one out!!! We were told in London the bleach was left on too long and it was too strong.
          I have flu and am writing this from my bed to warn other people to never go to Toni and Guys !!!

Toni and Guy Hairdressers — unbelievably bad haircut

This is the first time I have left a hair salon feeling livid. I went to Toni and Guy hairdresser...

Toni & Guy — really dissappointing!

I have used that particular salon to get a haircut at first. I have recently decided to change my hair colour...

Wilmslow

Toni Guy Academyterrible place

As an enthusiastic youth i aspired to work for such a large company sadly the reality of it was not what i expected, i unfortunately gave 4 years of my life to the company... in return i got crap hours, even worse pay and no career progression, worked in various branches all over the country and my ex boss (as of last week) is the biggest *** i have ever worked for, money grabbing, arrogant... doesn't care bout their staff and even less bout their clients !!! its all bout the cha ching!!! You pay $200 for a rushed cut n color, you're being cheated!!

• Mo
                moneyscissors Sep 22, 2009

I agree. I was employed at TG for one year. The salons are sloppy and dirty and almost always fail inspection. It's all about money. They brainwash fresh out of school students, slap them with a contract, give them cleaning duties for 6 month or more with min.pay. And threaten a law suit if they break the contract date.
                I will never recommend someone to be an employee of Toni and Guy.