Grand Incentivesscam alert

SCAM! My fiance and I won a Grand Incentives Trip last October 2011. We immediately sent in our application for the trip along with the requested $100 (each person) for the processing fee. About a month later, we received a form that asked us to choose 3 different destinations on three different dates, that are no less than 30 days apart from each other. On top of that, your earliest destination choice has to be 90 days BEFORE you send the paperwork back. So, we followed the directions carefully and I even called their customer service team (which doesn't answer the phone until their normal 15-25 minute waiting time is up) to make sure that we were filling this out correctly. They said that it was being done correctly, and we sent it. A month and a half goes by and we get another form in the mail, one that looks identical to the one we just sent in, except it says that they could not match any of the dates or destinations we chose. So, my fiance called up to explain that she is a teacher and can only go during the summer months, and we don't care where we go as long as it's within those months. She then asked what was wrong with our choices and the woman told her that the departure date MUST be on a Monday or Tuesday which it states in SMALL print in a totally separate packet! It says it NOWHERE on the form being filled. My fiance asked why nobody can just pick up the phone and let us know that when they received our paperwork. In addition, this process could have gone on and on until our offer expires Dec. 2012 if she hadn't called to specifically ask what went wrong. Today, I asked them if I could fax in my second choices because it's exactly 90 days from today and it's the last date my fiance can possibly go. The woman told me they don't have a fax machine (even though it's listed on their poor excuse for a website where the email contact form doesn't even work), and they wouldn't except it unless it were by mail and it has to be processed exactly 90+ days in advance. She then continued to offer me a package extension where I would have to pay $125 each person at this point and they would not cover airfare. Complete MADNESS! We lost $200 and some of our sanity. I am writing this in hopes that others don't get pulled in. We both feel extremely annoyed and gullible to let this happen. SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!

• We
    Webmaster-NJ Jun 19, 2015

Before you send money to ANYONE you're supposed to check out websites like this, the BBB and Angie's List. Do your homework.

• Ca
    carolyn freeman Jun 19, 2015

our experience was totally CRAZY from GO we changed our dates to qualify only to be told 30 days prior to travel that the dates were not available and that because it was too close to the expiration date of the certificate we would be able to take our vaction. However our refund would be in the mail in 6-8 weeks although our travel dates are in 30 days... this company Stinks and so does its employees its a scam and I am reporting them to the better business bureau in South Carolina and North Carolina as well as Tennessee I HOPE they shut them down.

• Ke
    Kent Smith Dec 19, 2014

I went to a vacation seminar and one of the "grand Incentives" was 2 tix for air travel anywhere in US. I filled out the proper paperwork and returned it to Grand Incentives only to get a response letter that said we didn't return the form registered mail, nothing on my paperwork stated that was required. They obviously received it as they sent the response saying they would not honor it for the above reason . These people are HUCKSTERS ! Do not waste your time or money !

• Zo
    zochem Jul 03, 2012

Who is Wendy??? Just a faked voice message box!!!
    I had the same experience with Grand Incentives. They did the same trick... I believed the entire company sucks. Refund deposit??? So what. That's your client's money. You kept it and did nothing but wasted other's time. You are mandatory to refund it quickly. Your gateway reward is totally a scam. Check on-line you will find tons of complaint about it. Can't believe it is on-going to fool more clients! Big liar and will be big looser - Grand Incentives.

• GrandGetaways May 21, 2012

Hi Andreas,
    I am sorry to hear about your experience and would still like to help address your concerns. Would you email [email protected] (Attn: Wendy) with your name and certificate number? If we aren’t able to find accommodating travel arrangements, please remember your entire deposit is refundable!

noun May 21, 2012

a quick google search of "grand incentives" prooobably would have saved you $200