7560 Commerce Court, Sarasota, FL, 34243, US
Fri:9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

[Resolved] reservations and booking

I had booked with company and paid for an upgrade for a 3 bedroom Villa in Orlando, Florida. I was told the price was 326.00 for the upgrade. I also paid a 25.00 Travel insurance cancellation fee. I discovered that your company had charged me an additional $46.26 after the fact. I called and was informed that was taxes. This amount should have been provided to me at the time of booking. When I arrived in Florida I called the Hotel Beds and Homes as instructed. I was informed that I would be staying in Haines, Florida. This was 45 minuets away from the event that I was attending .I immediately called and informed that I reserved and paid to stay in Orlando Florida. I was offered a 1 bedroom hotel which would not work due to I had 2 adults traveling with me. I asked to use the travel insurance to cancel. I was informed that I could not. I was informed that I would loose the monies I paid. I saw I had no choice but to stay in Haines, Florida. When I arrived at Hotel Beds and Homes I was charged an additional 39.00. I was informed that your company was aware that I had to pay additional fees. When I arrived at the home the home had damages and the air conditioner was locked on 65 degrees. I immediately called Hotel Beds and Homes with no resolution. The last day I ended up having to book a hotel in Orlando due to the house was so cold I had to sleep in my clothing. During this time I had spoken to Rick, Maria, and Dana, Karen about this situation with no resolution. I called today and spoke to Alyssa who informed me "there was nothing she can do for me and a supervisor was not available to speak to". In total I spent over 600.00 for lodging. Complete disappointment and rip off.

• Grand Incentives's response · Feb 18, 2016

We apologize for the negative experience you had while booking your trip through Grand Incentives. A member of our management team has spoken with you and -- after reviewing the situation -- approved a refund. Please let us know if there is anything further we can do to assist you. Thank you.

took my money & fake vacation

they had my wife & I thinking we were going to hawaiii, several timjes I sent certified mail, there always was a problem with them, & they took several hours of our time plus 100$.this is a scam 7 it stressed us out so extreamly, we r going to Hawaii, but from no help from them.they just kept srtringing us along until today, the year was up, so there suppost to send us our money.wat about sll the certified mailo? &all the orher nonsence??should I chat with my attorney?very upset! Don L. Watson USMC

deposit not received

I submitted paperwork 3 times requesting different travel dates and none were available. When asked for the available dates I was told that they cannot give me any available dates.
Therefore, on 6/26/2014 I submitted a request for my $50 refund. It's December 8, 2014 and I'm still waiting for my refund. I called Grand Incentives at least 4 times and I was informed that the processing department is backed up with processing refunds but I should get my refund soon. When asked when I should expect my refund, the representative could not say. I will call again today and reach out to the BBB if no resolution.

• Qu
    queasyinva Sep 10, 2015

Receive the tificate for grand navigator and discountdiningdollars from direct buy neither one of them are worth the paper they were printed on

nothing ever avail?

Even though I saw many types of email complaints online...I still had trust that I would in fact receive a free hotel stay from your company as promised. At this point I am leaning towards believing its the TRUTH! I sent in my first form 11/2013...which of course came back as having "nothing available". I then sent another one-to which received the same response. Sent it a 3rd time..never got a response?? Called yesterday and spoke to Hector Brusiaga who had an "attitude" and said he was a SUPERVISOR..hung up the phone on me promply at 5:00p.m. Is this how you treat your customers??? This is disgusting! I want what I was promised.

Do you have anything July 13 and 14th in Cortez Colorado or anywhere near there like Denver??I have been planning a trip out WEst for months and hoped to USE my certificates. Thats why I attended the time share presentation..Your company needs to DO THE RIGHT THING!!!I hope to have this issue resolved or I will be forced to join the army of"Pissed Consumers".

April Peck

[Resolved] have not returned deposit

I tried to schedule a vacation using my certificate multiple times and every time I was told the area and times requested were not available. I then requested a return of the $50 deposit and have received no response. I keep calling but give up after being on hold for over 20 minutes waiting to speak to someone.

• Grand Incentives's response · Feb 21, 2013

Hi sstiltner,

I am sorry you had a hard time scheduling your trip. I can help you with your refund, but first I'll need your certificate number and/or contact info. Please send me a message at [email protected]

Thanks for letting us know,
    Grand Incentives

failure to deliver cruise voucher

Do not try to do business with any company with the name grand incentives, wonderland incentives, or international travel centers. My husband & I attended a travel presentation put on by international travel center in february 2012. We did not buy the services, but were promised a 7-night cruise among some other offers. We submitted all the paperwork (much of it laden with typos) to the proper addresses (wonderland incentives and grand incentives) and sent (regrettably) a few checks to cover so-called administrative costs. Well, here it is one year later, after making at least one phone call a month to determine the status of our travel vouchers and now they don't even answer the phone... Lots of red flags. We have had many positive experiences in the past with going to presentations and then receiving travel vouchers, but this takes the cake. Don't waste your time or $. We would have been happier if they had told us that they had no intention of honoring our voucher requests than to drag it on for a year. We are going to request a refund, but know we will never see a dime.

Marilyn Keck May 19, 2014

My husband and I have gone through the similar process - sent over $250 for 2 free airline tickets and are ready to start the process of getting this scammer in jail. Have already gotten one in jail with a $1 million bond. Willing to do the same with this "company".

failure to refund money

Awful customer service! Awful! Christie pelham should never get on the phone with a customer/client. She and customer service should never be in the same sentence much less paragraph!

Do not purchase vouchers/certificates from grand incentives or any of the other names that they use. I was told that they have 17 different websites!!!

Please know that I have had the absolute worst experiences with grand incentives. I have called them 6-10 times since ordering the incentives package from them (I am a travel professional), to get some specifics on the many different vouchers/certificates I ordered. Every time I call, I am passed around from person to person like a holiday platter, with no one being able to "find me" in their system. 20-40 minutes wasted with each call! Frustration!!!

I called and left a message for the man that I believe is the owner and he never returned my call. I called and left a message for christie pelham and she didn't return my call either. I called back again on the 3rd of this month (dec), three times in one day, after being passed around and finally ended up talking to christie pelham. She told me to return the products after laughing at me over the phone, when I told her of my experiences, which I brushed off. I told her that I would keep the 3 day/2 night certificates but return everything else.

I had to email her yesterday to inform her that she had received the products back almost 2 weeks ago and to ask for the details of my credit. She is giving me a credit minus a 15% re-stocking fee, which she never mentioned, while we were on the phone. It is their bad service that is making me return the products and they charge me a restocking fee? No where in any of their communication that I received, is this noted.

After continuous awful service and reading their reviews, I wanted to return the vouchers that I kept and I do not want to hand these out to clients who will also experience this horrible service. They won't take the vouchers back.

They are a less than horrible example of customer service that needs to go out of business!

[Resolved] failure to refund deposit

This is the most duplicitous company I have ever dealt with. They have failed to send me a refund of my $100 deposit even though I've Faxed them copies of the money orders for the depost and the certified mail receipts on 3 occasions. I was assured (2 months ago!) that the refund had just been sent out. When I called on several occasions to inquire about the whereabouts of this refund, I was put on hold for several minutes and then mysteriously disconnected. After reading all the complaints on this site (which I wish I had seen earlier), I can't believe this company is still in business--it's thoroughly disreputable. The Florida Better Business Bureau should investigate Grand Incentives--they have probably made a fortune by duping people out of advance deposits that are never refunded.

• Grand Incentives's response · Dec 19, 2012

To whom it may concern,
    I apologize for our redundancy on your process. Because the Complaints Board is anonymous, I do not have access to your name and contact information. Please email [email protected] at your earliest convenience with that information so we may so help you.

• Dm
    dmgirl Jan 03, 2013

dear quality assurance, can you check your inbox please about my complaint...thank you. dm girl.

[Resolved] all-inclusive vacation

My fiance and I were lured to a Chef Master sales pitch with the promise of a 3 night all-inclusive stay in Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, or Mexico, which has turned out to be complete BULL! There is a lot of fine print and detailed instructions, that if not followed to the tee, will automatically VOID your vacation! Processing times are ridiculous and there are numerous restrictions that make it nearly impossible to take the vacation in the first place! Call wait times are offensive. I also posted a review on Grand Incentive's Facebook page, which was immediately removed...wonder why! Their facebook page states that they "provide a level of experience and service that is unmatched in the industry." I am amazed that they have the nerve to make such comments about themselves considering the numerous complaints I have found on the internet related to their "professionalism", "superior quality", and "commitment to client satisfaction". Go ahead, read the lies they put out there about how great the company is...it's quite comical!

all-inclusive vacation

• Grand Incentives's response · Jul 25, 2012

Hi flipper7622,
    I’m glad we got to help you with your certificate yesterday. Again, it is our policy to not delete social media posts unless they are explicit, and yours can be viewed under the “Posts by Others” feature. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions as you redeem your vacation.
    -Grand Incentives

• Grand Incentives's response · Oct 25, 2012

Hi Peggybm!
    Our certificates are designed for businesses to use as incentives. We do not encourage businesses to sell them. Grand Incentives is not able to refund money you paid to third parties, but we can help you fulfill your vacation certificates. If you would like to do this, contact us at [email protected] or 941-552-5070.
    Let us know how we can help!

• Pe
    peggybm Oct 24, 2012

I have purchased two vacations certificates from Grand Navigator and found out that there are so many things to do that if not followed to the "T" the vacation will be void. I have read so many complaints of these vacations are fraud. So using these vacations would be impossible to try taking from this company. All I would like is the amount I paid to received the certificates. i have the certificate numbers and certificate codes.

fradulent business

It's a fradulent business. They process travel certificates issued by time share companies and discount travel companies. By process I mean, looking for any reason to disqualify - for eg certificate not sent by certified mail. Just reedm the dame certificate, idiots !!!

How the hell does it matter if you received the certificate if it was sent by certified mail or regular mail?
How are these ### allowed to be in business.

Do not waste your time with these guys and do not attend any time shares if thses guys are to redeem your gift vouchers.

rip off-do not send any $

I received a complimentary mini vacation getaway from grand incentives for 3 days/2nights at a list of resorts for listening to a vacuum cleaner presentation. All I was required to do was submit a $50 refundable deposit along with 3 destination choices and dates. I submited the required paperwork along with a check for $50 on 6/12/11. After two months went by I called the represenative at grand incentives and asked about my destinations she said they were still trying to process the request and I should hear back in a week. Well I called 4 more times in the following weeks and was continously still being told they were still processing my requests. Finaly I told them on 9/9 just send me my $50 back and cancel the whole thing as it stated I could do in the contract. I called again in october to find out where my $50 was and they said I should have in a week. I called again end of october stating I still had not received the $50. The rep said they were still processing the request. I asked her if those were the only words they were allowed to say since everytime I called they always told me they were processing something. She said she did see the note that my case was urgent and is should be expedited in the next week or so. It is not november and guess what the request is still in processing. I threatened to file a civil case in court and she was not phased a bit by that. These people are # and prey on innocent people. At some point they need to be held accountable for what they are doing to innocent people. Please do not fall for these promises of free vacations at luxury resorts and certainly do not send them any $. I doubt I will ever see my money at this point.

joespenthouse Dec 17, 2011

I like the listener above went to a one hour presentation with National Consumer Mart, I do not re-call how i got the pull tab ticket but i remember wining 3 like items and telephoned NCM and set up an appointment to see if i had really one the vehicle that was on the card.There were about 3 couples myself and a female that was also single, after the presentation of course we were targeted to join NCM for 4000.00 dollars.This membership allowed us to buy at whole sale from manufactures.I opted out but was given the chance to pick a prize out of a small chest, this is how i got my 3 day 2 night get away certificate.It has been a couple of months since that day i decided to look at the gift, upon reading the contents of the envelope it said i had to register with Grand navigator.I have attempted several times to register online but to no avail.Neither of the 2 codes get me to the registration page and all i keep getting from GN is no certificate file can be found.I have not written a letter yet.

jobbie23 Jan 19, 2012

i have got a minni vaction from then and i have been tring to call them for a while now to ask them question only thing i get is a stuipd answering mechine did any of you take the vaction or get your money back this is the frist time i every had one of theses papers can you tell me more are what all happen ..

• Ru
    run26j Jan 24, 2012

Thank you for posting this. I received a Getaway certificate from the shop where I purchased my wedding dress. I'm glad I checked out the reviews online before sending my $50 "refundable" check for the reservation. I also found it very unsettling that the company asked for our incomes on the travel planning form. RED FLAG! Thanks again, and good luck to you.

• Ap
    appleli Jan 31, 2012

I really want to recommend Peridress to you.
    I bought the an wedding dress of luxurious laces from Peridress half years ago. I received it in time. Thanks for their special work in my wedding ceremony, which is held as promised day outside. It is sunny and I felt a happiest bride in the world for my beuatiful dress won loads of positive comments for its stunning semaing work. I really loved it. I am satifies with the order from them and will highlyn recommend to all people.

• Js
    jseamee Nov 15, 2012

I just received the vacation package after listening to a two hr. sale pitch from TradeWinds in Rockland, Me. to buy into a timeshare. The nice young lady who got me signed up for the tour lied about - as well as left out the full truth of the prizes!!! Should I be surprized considering the world we live in!!! There is only one word - GREED!!! I am the dumb one!! Even the restaurant certificate only offers one restaurant within my area code. The air line tickets are impossible to use as as the required stay is way to expensive to be worth the trip. I am going to do what I can to report this fraud - no matter how long it takes. I am VERY thankful for others who took the time on this site to warn people! So far I am only out the time and gas it took to travel to the resort and listen to the pitch. I am also going to post on facebook and warn as many folks as I can of this huge rip off!!!

[Resolved] lack of hotels

I submitted my form to get two nights free hotel stay due to my Ambit Energy service. There are tons of little details where Grand Incentives tries to catch you. I did all the paperwork correctly and they just didn't have any hotels available 45 days in advance for THREE locations. It also takes 15 minutes to wait on line for a surly CSR. Avoid this place and Ambit!

• Grand Incentives's response · Jul 05, 2012

Hi Mark,
    If you are waiting on a deposit refund or certificate fulfillment, please let me know at [email protected] I will make sure we take care of you!

• Grand Incentives's response · Oct 11, 2012

Hi Houston 123,
    We've been working hard to meet demands and have definitely improved our customer service lately. If you are interested in redeeming your certificate but have some questions, please email them to me at [email protected] Your deposit is always refundable if you decide it's not for you.
    Have a great day,

• GrandGetaways Jul 31, 2011

We apologize for the experiences you describe. We would love the opportunity to speak with you. We do stand by our promises and pride ourselves on providing the best value to our members. Please call us so that we may work with you to resolve these issues to your satisfaction. Contact our Quality Assurance Team directly at 888-269-0182.

• Pe
    pete123 Nov 29, 2011

agree on travel from ambit I tried to get a date in winter for Niagara falls and area and was told no go after three months no rooms available very scammy

• Ro
    rod956 Feb 11, 2012

I've had the same problem. Sent in 2 requests so far and now I won't send in my 3rd one. Too frustrated. I sent an e-mail to Grand Incentives complaining about their practices. I also asked them what they did with all the money that they collect and don't refund. I haven't received a response as of yet.

same story second verse Feb 14, 2012

The exact same thing happened to me. The date we requested was not near a holiday and we made sure it didn't interfere with spring break in the locals we chose. Shame on Rainbow systems for partnering with Grand Incentives...it smears the credibility of Rexair LLC. I'm ready to chalk this one up to a scam and will publicly decry Rainbow at home show booths for inticing new customers through the use of Grand Incentives (a.k.a. Grand Scam). I guess the only thing I'm hopeful of is receiving my $50 refundable deposit since Grand Incentives can't seem to meet ANY of my three requested location on the mid-week dates we chose...but even that hope is dim.

• De
    Dengrove Feb 28, 2012

These folks provide some type of getaway incentives as well as others. One is that they contract with other businesses who then give you a certificate for a 2 night getaway. They list a lot of places but when you want to select, the fine print tells you to select 3 with 3 dates and you may not get those dates or locations as it's based on availability. If you do this on-line, the immediately take a $50.00 fee from your credit card or checking account to hold a reservation...really? To hold a reservation that they don't even guarantee. They have a 30 day cancellation policy. So I put the $50.00 debit card info and then realized that this might not work. I called within minutes and was told "we'll have to issue a refund and it will take 4 - 6 weeks. Why? Why can't they refund electronically the way I paid and put the money back into my checking account? The answer I received is that "they don't do that". This issue a check in 4-6 weeks. So it's been almost 4 and no check. I'm told that I will still receive my refund but I have my doubts. When I complain about using my money I'm told "It's only 50.00". I get that folks. But if hundreds of people give them 50.00 that they can use for 6 weeks without paying any interest, that's a decent chunk of change. SO MY ADVICE IS TO NOT FALL FOR THIS. YOU WON'T GET THE RIGHT VACATION OR THERE WILL BE SOME CATCH TO THE WHOLE THING AND THEN YOU'LL WAIT IN THE HOPES OF GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK.

• GrandGetaways Apr 06, 2012

I apologize for any difficulties you had in booking your getaways. If we can expedite your refund and/or still help you book your travel, please call our Quality Assurance Team directly at 888-269-0182.

- Coast to Coast Grand Getaways

Mark Chang Jul 03, 2012

Dengrove, You are absolutely right! This is how Grand Incentives is bring their revenue. They keep a ton of deposit from a few month to years. Then find any reason to keep rejecting customers' certificate until it is expired... Don't trust what they say. The help desk doesn't work, the mail doesn't work, nothing works... Bring this to other customers and let more people know, bring this to any consumer related organizations, People should not be fooled further.

• Ho
    Houston123 Oct 10, 2012

WOW! I received two free nights, with Ambit energy sign-up. Was about to send in $50 but, decided to check the internet first. Glad I did. I have never seen so many complaints. Will not send in my $50. Makes me wonder about Ambit Energy using such a fraudulent company? Is Ambit Energy a fraud, too?

• Sc
    SCREW YOU GRAND INCENTIVES Jan 25, 2013

FIRMS LIKE THIS SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. I WAS ABOUT TO TRY AND GET AIRLINE TICKETS TO FLORIDA, BUT DECIDE TO CHECK OUT THE COMPANY FIRST ON-LINE, AND BOY AM I GLAD I DID. AFTER READING THE COMMENTS FROM EVERYONE ELSE. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE FROM 50.00 TO 349.00 PER PERSON AND THAN PLAY THE GAME THAT THERE IS NOTHING AVAILABLE FOR THE DATES YOU WANT, OR THAT YOU FILLED OUT THE CERTIFICATE WRONG. WHAT BS.

• Co
    cortney1177 Oct 28, 2014

I was given a certificate for a free 2 night stay for an in-home demo of the Rainbow vacuum system. I ended up purchasing the vacuum and registering for my trip. I registered in Nov 2013 and sent in my dates and locations along with my $50 deposit in Jan 2014. We requested 3 different locations for the middle of May for our anniversary. I never received anything from them. May 1 comes and I still had not heard anything, so I contacted the helpdesk. I was told that a letter was mailed in February to tell me all the dates and locations I had chosen were unavailable. They said they would re-send the letter and a new form to choose new dates and locations. I never received this either. I did request a refund that same week since we were not interested in using the certificate at any other time. I was told to expect a refund in 4-6 weeks. Here it is, 6 months later, and still nothing.

free airfare

Where free is never free and you are qualified means nothing! We were invited to attend Global Network Travel's travel club presentation and we were "scheduled to receive two round trip airfares". We decided the cost was outrageous and the plan too restrictive to the last minute travel that we usually schedule. When we registered online for the two round trip airfares, we were instructed to print the online page and mail it. I would guess that the online page does nothing and goes no way. We mailed all the paperwork, carefully following all instructions. Six weeks later we received notice that our claim was rejected because it was not mailed "certified mail", as required. This requirement was not in the instruction. We have, again, written to Grand Incentives, with copies to Little Harbor Resort, the participating property, and the State of Florida Attorney General.

• Lo
    Lourde Hall Jun 02, 2011

We went to the Little Harbor Resort and sat throu 1 1/2 hours of a vacation sales pitch, which sounded like a scam. After deciding that it was not what we wanted, we requested our 2 "free" gifts- $100 gas card and a choice of several vacations. Very dissapointed because after reading the fine print on both documents, you have to go through hoops to get anything, if you are so lucky. When we got the call from the marketing company, this guys Elisha promised us that we would get the $100 gas card the moment we got there... and we could even ask for him, because he was goingt obe there. What a rip off!!! We called after the whole fiasco (in the car on our way home) and talked to him (again) and he is in Pakistan or India, and all he was asking us was if we liked the presentaion!!! We told him that he was a scam artist and that we were going to report them ALL to the authorities and file reports for false advertisement. He didn't care. PLEASE DONT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!! It was a waste of 2 hours of my life.

non recepit of airline vouchers

Sat through 90 minute presentation and was promised 2 free gifts which you could choose from. I choose 2 free roundtrip airline tickets. I sent the completed paperwork in on 10/8/09 and have not yet received the gifts. The other was for gas vochers. $100 worth of free gas. No phone number on the paperwork only an address which I have sent my request in several times and no response.

• La
    L. Allen Feb 22, 2010

SCAM in all caps. I had to request numerous times just to get the first required form to arrive (2 months) Then I sent in the form correctly completed with the requird $50. The 3 dates I submitted were well into 2010. Finally I got a notice saying that there were no tickets available on those dates -- Come on. Tuesdays 5 and 6 months in advance and there are no tickets to a hub --- Cincinnati???? So I resubmitted 3 dates which were about all that were left given the requirement of no date on either side a a holiday; I also told them I found it hard to believe that the dates I had submitted were not available unless there really were no available dates to start with. I also told them I was not interested in exchanging for a week at a condo, I wanted my tickets. I asked them to review the dates I had first submitted and added 3 others the last of which I inadvertently listed a Monday rather than a Tuesday. I received a form saying that my error voided the offer but I could call and exchange my voided offer for a condo visit (which is a hard sell required meeting and you pay your airline tickets!!! Why is it that there are so many scams operating out of Florida? I know personally of 5 different instances of travel scams, selling times-shares and Acai berry pill scams all operating out of Florida. BEWARE!

• Ec
    E. Chan May 20, 2010

I originally agreed to and put a $99. for a cruise for 2 people, then I found out that they would not just add 2 children for additional prices of 2 children but, we would have to pay 50% off the original price for 4 people. We told
    Joan Sweideck we would like to change our vacation to 1-2 weeks at a resort.

I am in the process of trying to get a week stay in Coco Beach. Kim Jones sent me back an email telling me they didn't have anything available in the end of May or the beginning of June. I told them we had a change in plans and now that we were open pretty much anytime this summer. I have not heard back from them and now I am wondering if this company is just scamming everyone. I hope to hear from them but, after reading all the complaints about Grand Incentives I have a feeling we may never get a week stay in Coco Beach or any resort.

E. Chan

scam...

I'm not sure you will remember us but we were the last and only couple who attended your presentation on February 28th, 2008 at the Chapel Hills Mall in Colorado Springs. We purchased the Grand Getaways Vacation Club membership our member number is 655794. When we purchased the membership we were told by all three of you, Tommy Middaugh, Viki Haberman and Steve Haberman if we had any issues we could come to you directly...well that's what we are doing. We returned home pretty pumped and excited. We read through the "beautiful membership materials". This is where the anxiety began. John wanted to cancel within the three "Buyer's Remorse" days but contacted Grand Getaways via the 888.269.0182 and he was assured the product was sound and that he could not really make any decisions until Grand Getaways gets our information and "activates" our account. We were given a password and ID prior to leaving but it did not work for several days.

First off we sent in $29 for the free hotel stays and once the certificate arrived it had so many stipulations it was not even close to a benefit we could use. I returned it as the instructions required and received a full refund from C and B Getaways.

Second: We contacted Grand getaways to arrange air travel for a vacation and they were able to provide us flights but the cost was much higher than I could obtain on the internet via Expedia.com. When I asked for the price match the rep said that since I was using the internet I could not get the price match. I have not purchased plane reservations any other way. Plus, the internet had better flexibility than grand getaways could offer.

Third: I contacted Grand Getaways for our Free Cancun vacation and they are booked for any of the times we presented the service rep. We understand the need for some flexibility but all three weeks we suggested were booked. You have to sit through a 90 min presentation (WE ARE NOT BUYING ANOTHER ITEM FROM YOU OR ANY OTHER COMPANY IN THE ARENA OF VACATIONS). Our children (who are children) are too old to accompany us and we had to PAY around $200 in taxes which means it's not free. None of this was discussed at our presentation...you get a $2250 vacation free to Cancun Mexico is what was said.

LASTLY: I rec'd our Airline tickets offer in the mail on July 1, 2008...our second free gift we chose which is where we are drawing the line. This was the final process from this entire deal that made us extremely angry. As I said we received the certificate in the mail on July 1st which includes instructions on how to obtain our "Free Airline tickets". Low and behold the final instruction on a sticker at the bottom of the page says "Your registration form must be received by 07/01/2008 or this offer will be void". I attached a scanned copy of this document.

What the heck is this??? It presents like a big scam. John and I are so disappointed in ourselves for purchasing the Grand Getaways Vacation club. We have nothing but bad reviews and we will let them be known. We planned to go to the Travel Inc office here at the Chapel Hills mall but guess what, you are not going to believe this...well you probably are...it's no longer in operation. I want to ensure TRVL, Inc knows how disappointed we are in their product as well as let anyone in the chairs waiting for their presentations know as well. This will be a bit harder since the Colorado Springs office has closed and I've heard The Habermans are working out of a hotel in the Oklahoma City area (LaQuinta @ 405.759.7700). Well, actually they were on VACATION when I called until July 8, 2008, again another convenient lack of response. I plan to contact the Better Business Bureau and anyone else that will listen.

• A0
    A'Larra Sep 19, 2008

Wow, am I ever glad that I didn't purchase! On 9-17-08, my husband and I attended a presentation. Guess where? LaQuinta in Moore, OK, this was hosted by Steve Haberman. I was actually thinking of purchasing, but wanted to check out the company first. Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience, if it makes you feel better all, you've saved at least one couple from making a HUGE and costly mistake! Thank you.

Dan Oct 22, 2008

My wife and I have also been scammed buy this company. If you are contacted by this company, TRVL, or any other name they operate under RUN in the opposite direction, they are BAD NEWS!!!

Dana Oct 28, 2008

My husband and I also attending a presentation in Norman, OK and we tried to get the free gifts, well of course they had no record of us being there and they could not fulfill our request. Twice now we have been scammed by similar companies and now we are staying as far away from these types of scams. The old saying "nothing is free" is so true. Trvl, inc. should be ashamed of themselves.

• Ju
    juvean snell Nov 19, 2008

We purchased our s in Branson Missiouri, totally scammed and we thought we were above this. I am so disappointed our law enforcers allow this to continue after the general public has turned them in.

• Sh
    Shirley Berna Nov 24, 2008

My husband and I also attended a presentation in Moore, Oklahoma, by yours truly Steve Haberman. We were also victims of their scam! But you know what else iratates me...we have been expecting airline tickets in the mail for over a month, and did not know this was a scam until I pulled it up on the internet. I have tried so many times to reach them by phone in Florida, and in Colorado Springs, and my calls were never answered. How these people can sleep at night is beyond me! Public beware of Trvl. Inc., they only want your money! I'm so thankful for the ones that took the initive to alert the public to this terrible crime.

jon paris Feb 05, 2009

we have had grand getaways for many years and last month saved over $1700 on a trip to london our son just got back from Vail where he had a 2 bedroom condo at a ski in ski out resort the cost was less than $400 for the week it took us a couple of months to understand how the system works but i am glad we hung in there

Mary Frost Feb 05, 2009

I hate to tell you it is a scam do hope you did not pay much. It is a total misrep sorry I know I use to work at that place. They play it much like a Madof scam . The only way you will get a free trip is to go to B&B . You are all dealing with Grand Incentives in Sarasota Florida.

jon paris Feb 05, 2009

our membership was over $5000 and being 47 years old i know we will get our money out of it mary you must have got fired that might explain your bitterness

• Vi
    Vickie Riojas Mar 15, 2009

My husband and I went to a presentation in Bozeman Montana in December. We were promised airline tickets, "3 day 2 night Marriott Getaway" and a $30.00 Dinner if we attended the presentation. It was 25 below zero when we went to the GranTree Inn for the presentation, sat through a "no pressure" presentation and was told we had to send in a $99.00 money order via certified mail in order to get the items we were promised. We thought about it a couple of weeks and decided to go ahead and do it. (I wished I had checked the internet first!) I have tried calling and I have gone to their website and tried contacted them via e-mail and still have not heard anything from them. It's been about a month. Of course my money order was signed immediately by a Diane Kerby. If anyone can give me some advice as to how to procede, I would be most grateful!

• Sk
    SkippyTheCrimeDonkey May 15, 2009

Man, I almost signed up for this product. I went online to see if I could sign up as this was offered through my banking institution. ...you all have definitely enlightened me on this shady operation and I will DEFINITELY share with others AND my bank! Thank you.

• Dr
    driver Jul 08, 2009

We have belonged to this travel club when it was Travel More Now out of Las Vegas. We took their so called free trip to San Diego and they put us in a place 48 miles from San Diego. Of course there are fees to pay when you check in. Now, with Coast to Coast out of Florida, the airfare is no bargin when compared to the internet, and the cheap condos are mostly studio apts unless you want to go to Thailand or Australia. Cheap condos, expensive airfare. This was the last membership renewal from us. Just reminds us of the saying, There ain't no free lunch.

• Ta
    taken in Sep 02, 2009

We also made the mistake of buying into this scam. Save your money- I wish we had. The only reason we bought was to get rid of a timeshare- on trade in. We still have the timeshare AND fees to this rip off also.

• Ko
    kokokitt Sep 27, 2009

Everyone call the Attorney General in Jefferson City, Mo to file a consumer complaint. The phone number is 1-800-392-8222, they will send you a form to fill out and send in. This is for Branson Mo. Just call the Attornet General in the state you purchased your vacation club in.
    I agree with all of the complaints I have read, I had the same problems. Just a SCAM...

• Ri
    Rippedoffbythebest Oct 16, 2009

MY wife and I purchased this on a free vacation they gave us to daytona, we paid 4700 for the 4 weeks a year plus friends and family. We tried to book three times although we did speak to someone each time I was able to plan the trip my self cheaper every time. Saving hundreds of dollars not ten or twenty hundreds. Now they want me to pay a two year membership fee instead of one offering us an additional week. I explained that I wasn't able ti use the system thus far because I can better my self on the internet. I would LOVE to have my 4700 hundred back man I could use that right now...

• He
    Heather Sharp Nov 18, 2009

I went to the 90 min. no pressure presentation (which turned into a two hour high pressure deal) totally planning on getting the free trip and not signing up. I'm so glad I didn't do it! I have been totally scammed on getting the "free" (at least $99 per per) trip. They use small print to point out details - I read them- but when I called the agency they said I didn't need to send in the $99 p/p yet. I waited 3 months to hear back from them, calling a few times to get answers but couldn't reach anyone, only to find out that since I didn't send in the fee for my free trip that it was now void. Horrible customer service, scam company. DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THEM!

mad granny Jun 10, 2010

My sister in law and I were scammed by Travel More Now in Aug. of 2006 . We were on vacation in Branson, Mo. We finally hired a lawyer out of Springfield, Mo and I am sad to say that we feel we have been scammed twice. We pd. the lawyer up front and most all the correspondence we have had with him, has been US calling HIM, and then we talk to his secretary -- not him. We made a trip to Branson last week and tried to see the lawyer. We were told it would be 15 min. then told another 30 min. We were with other people, that had tickets to shows that night and we had to leave without seeing him. We were told to call him between 10 and ll A.M. the next morning. WE TRIED but the phone gave a busy part of the time and when we did get through to the voice mail we left messages but did not got a return call. Since we have been back home I have made several calls that have also been ignored. By the way, the man that was over the presentation at Travel More Now claimed to be a preacher. My advice is NEVER SIGN ANYTHING ON THE SPOT !!! If they insist that you do ----run --- don't walk --away.

• Br
    Broke in Missouri Aug 16, 2010

So how does this shell game continue? Getting calls from Timeshares Around the World.. they are claiming they can sell this worthless travel club membership to someone outside the US in their high pressure presentations they do on carnival cruise ships to foreigners... oh, they need $600 up front and there are only 9 slots left. Nice one. Some one turn them in... I'd do anything to get my money back and they know it.. smell the desperation and prey on it. This travel club was Grand Getaways which doesn't even exist anymore. Can anyone tell me this is not a scam?

Dave and Lisa Sep 24, 2010

Our travel from St. Louis, to Houston, to Cancun was smooth, orderly, and on time. After we passed the gauntlet at the Cancun Airport, our driver was courteous and prompt. We stayed at Laguna Suites, with a second floor room with balcony. We were pleasantly surprised and very pleased with the resort. Our service was very nice, and we cannot say enough about the restaurant and the staff. They made our trip a wonderful memory and we made some new friends. Being the quiet type folks, this resort was the best choice for us. We visited all the other properties; however the personal service at the Laguna was home for us. It was all inclusive and perfect. All our day trips and concierge services were on time, as advertised, and well done. The Laguna Suites was well maintained, very clean, and was very nice.

We like our Coast to Coast Grand Getaways package, and plan to keep it, and use it.

The rest of the trip was very, very nice. From the 30 minute yacht ride, to the last day out to Xelha and back, all we did we were treated very well. The flight back was the same, on time, smooth, and safe.

In conclusion, we were very satisfied with the entire package. Muy Bueno!!!

Dave and Lisa
    O Fallon, Mo
    April 2009

• Mo
    Moja43 Feb 10, 2011

I am currently a member of Grand Getaway. I have benefited from the program in a few small ways, however on the other hand there have been times when I found better deals elsewhere. After spending a nice amount for the initial fee, I felt obligated to continue my membership. Where we got duped was with the annual membership fees. We were told they would not increase. Guess what, they did! I figure I had to get my money's worth before I discontinue with this program. That's how they get most people is with the initial fee. Afterwards the members get displeased and refuse to continue the annual fees. My advice is to ask the question about the annual fees and see if they tell you that the fees won't increase. Watch the promoter lie. Don't fall for this trap. Stay away from these guys. If you can get pass the heafty initial fees, it might be worth the annual fee. They want $349 for two years and/or $199 for one year. I initially was paying something like$130 or $140 per year. I think we paid +$1000 for they fee some years ago. For those of you that have memberships, work with the agents to get the best deals. They tell you to go online and you can get the same deals. Not true. Basically what you are doing with the membership is paying someone to do what you can do yourself with a little time.

• Sr
    SrqDriver Jun 30, 2011

The Grand Incentives office in Sarasota is on my way to work. Regularly in the morning, one of the employees there drives to work at the same time as me. This worker is a complete menace on the road. He tailgates to the extreme and cuts in and out of traffic with recklessness that has to be seen to be believed. This is a bearded jacka$$ driving a puke green Ford. EVERY time I see this guy on the road in the morning it makes me give him a wide berth (after he zooms past me).
    I realize this isn't so much of a complaint about their business practices, but I thought people might like to know the caliber of people this company employs.

• GrandGetaways Jul 31, 2011

• Me
    MegBeth Nov 02, 2011

GrandGetaways, literally all you do on here is post the same impersonal comment on every single complaint. You don't actually address any of them or answer any of the questions people are asking. You tell people to call you, but you know for a fact that you will make them jump through hoops and will not really answer them anyway.

As a fact, not a matter of opinion but a concrete fact, Grand Getaways/Coast to Coast/Every other name they go by, IS, indeed, a Scam. That cannot be legimiately debated.

• De
    den Dec 03, 2011

Grand Getaway
    Is the biggest scam.They get you when your having a good time.Offer you this great deal on a 30 yr, plan for you and your family to us.Offer you drinks, chat it up like they care.Take your pass port and your visa to another room??????So that they can call the officals to make sure that u are how you say you are.I figures this was pretty honest deal seeing that they were doing it on the resort.Right in the resort staff conference rooms.I thought they were representing the resort.Damn i was wrong, the resort rents out these rooms to how ever.There bis no concection at all.Thats how they get you.They took my pass port and visA to another room.1 week after i get home there is a big visa bill, i was never in the states that day.So i had my card # stolen, i wonder how has my pass port #.I can changed everything.But i still get bills every month stating that i have an out standing bill with them.They call all the time.And even have called my work.Its really scary what these people can do.I haven"t trveled sense this.That was in oct.2008.So please be careful.I lost alot of $$$$$.5 thousand $$$$$.

• Ve
    Veronica Llabres Feb 06, 2014

Hi my name is Veronica Llabres, I would like to ask you about a give away 3 days 2 nights, can I go to Colorado Springs to the Hot Tubs . I live in Louisville, Co. I would like to go on the Train. :-) [email protected] Home phone 720-890-8156 Thank You.

• Pi
    Pierre Clervil Oct 06, 2017

i got scammed by this company in the Bahamas with the same tricks you all described. I spent $6000 for just breakfast and some accommodation at Atlantis. I think we should all file a lawsuit against this bogus company.

[Resolved] re: refundable room deposit

I purchased a "Your Getaway" vacation from Grand Incentives in 2/2008. I followed the details of participation for this vacation. Time was of essence for me. On 4/29/2008, I submitted in writing a cancellation notice requesting my refund for room deposit. I have contacted Grand Incentives on numerous dates questioning when I was going to receive my refund. I have yet to see my refund returned as of 8/8/2008.

• Grand Incentives's response · Oct 24, 2012

Hello,

I apologize if you've had an unsatisfactory experience with us. If you still have requests or refunds that haven't been fulfilled, then please email me at [email protected], and I will make sure we take care of you.

Martin Wiederkehr Aug 16, 2008

This company is a complete fraud! I was offered a "Complimentary" cruise. When we went to make the arrangements we were told the "Complimentary" did not mean free, and we would have had to pay over $1000 for the "Complimentary" cruise that we could have arranged ourselves for less.
    They also offerred $100 in "Free" gas. Talk about putting you through the hoops, you had to fill out a form, first, send that in, then wait for a "voucher". When you got the voucher, within seven days you had to submit a paid gasoline receipt and then you would get a check for $10. You could only do this once a month. I mailed the first voucher last year and it was over the Memorial Day weekend so they didn't receive it within 7 days.
    Started all over, never got a dime, called numerous times, they sent me another voucher, still have not received penny one!
    It's a defininte scam outfit!

• Th
    thomas schwab May 25, 2012

You are right! These people should be in jail. I can't imagine how many people they have ripped off!. I am glad they only got me for $50. Man If I ever see another thing from some salesman I will ask him to leave immediately. I would think the FBI or somebody could do something about these jokers. I have called and called to no avail! Live and learn. If you ever see something from this company run away as far as you can.

• Ga
    Gabrielle Anderson Jul 03, 2012

It looks like they got me too. After the first mailing that my chosen dates were not from Sunday to Wednesday, I made the necessary change and resent my request. After not hearing from them, I started to be a little suspicious and called back. It took over 30 minutes for someone to answer (I believe her name was Carol). She told me that my request could not be pulled up at this time as they were still processing it. This is when I decided to look online for some more information. Wouldn't you guess, so many complaints about the refundable room deposit, which I am realizing I may not get back; and one person who did end up in one of the hotels was TRULY disappointed. Just plain old wrong! They need to be shut down.

• Ca
    CAMERON3 Aug 09, 2012

GRAND INCENTIVES INC, LOCATED AT 7560 COMMERCE COURT SARASOTA FLORIDA IS NOTHING MORE THAN A BOTTOM FEEDING, ### SUCKING BUNCH OF THIEVES THAT DESERVE NOTHING MORE THAN BEING PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW.
    DO NOT EVER DEAL WITH THESE CRIMINALS