Grabcar Malaysia — rude grab driver

E

16 aug 2017 time 14:27

Booking id: ios-[protected]-2-197

Grab driver name: zarilanuar bin jamaludin

Car license number: wwf5731

Hi grab, today I met one of your grab driver that is very rude. I was taking back 10 banners from a printing place back to my office, which the banners are enough to fit a normal car's backseat. I kindly asked him if it was ok to wait a few mins for me and the printing shop seller to put all 10 banners in his backseat, the first response was scolding me for putting at his backseat. So I asked again if it was ok, then he was ok with it. After putting them in the backseat, I sat in front, he asked me where i'm heading, I mentioned my office place and he scolded me again saying I should be telling him how to go. I said he has the waze to refer to yet he expected me to show him the way, someone who is not familiar with the path (I recently joined the office). The third time he scolded me again was when almost reaching the office I asked if he could wait a few mins for me to take out all the banners from his backseat. He was scolding me saying 'awak nak saya angkat semua banner awak ke?' without even allowing me to finish my sentences. I could not tolerate anymore and scolded him back. This is the first time I encountered such a rude driver from grab. All these while i'm a grab user and he is the worst. My friends advised me to report him, I just finished work and have time to do so, your app is currently not able to accessed. Please take action on this driver in the screensho below. Initially I only gave 1 star rating and want to ignore, but after listening to my friends' advises I believe it is important that you know and also other future grab passengers will take note that this driver is unfriendly, unpleasant and very rude. Thank you

rude grab driver
rude grab driver

• Ra
    rajathajra Jul 09, 2018

I have experienced with reference to below ride.

Some drivers are very rude and does not have a sense of professionalism ever.

I advised driver to stop for 10 seconds after 100 meters as my wife had some issues and she had to step out of the car.
    The cab driver abused me and called me a cheater and used unprofessional words. Unfortunately i could not record it. It came to a point where I felt not safe to be in the car and I advised him to drop us on the way and cancel the ride.

As expected he dropped us and went all ahead till the destination which i checked on my phone.

The problem is, the drivers know the gaps and they can manipulate them against us as the organization is blind.

Worst service ever. I miss uber. They never had issues where I felt a rude behavior.
    May its time to use the normal teksi service. Atleast they dont over charge and those people know how to do customer service.

Booking Details

ADR-[protected]-5-064

• Am
    Amila Shanaka Nov 10, 2018

dear support,

the person indicate below picture, try to insult me and he refuses to drop me my location, and I accept it because I can work that distance, but this person suddenly start car and tell me he going to drop me back the train station my origin location, and keep shouting at me, this is the first time happen to me, other drivers are so polite, please take an action to in order to protect your customers

Regards
    Amila Shanaka

Attachment(s)
    WhatsApp Image 2018-11-05 at 9.59.00 AM.jpeg

/////////////////////////

even they not taken appropriate action, the grab driver try to bring me another place lucky I jump out from the car

please report this to higher authorities

• Li
    Lily Goh Oct 21, 2019

hello, I have booked the grab car at 6:15pm today 21st Oct 2019, but the driver didn't come to pick me, I dare not cancel as my grabpay credit and rewards point already had been deducted, I keep calling the driver to ask what happen but he didn't take my call. Bad thing is it's raining and and the sky become so dark now, what can i do? 2 old couple stand at the padang brown car park under the rain waited for so long is very suffered and driver should cancel if he cannot come. if he cancel, I can re book another grab car, but he didn't cancel, I cannot book another grab car.

After waited for 1 hr only he cancelled my booking, he should cancel earlier like 30 min or less and not 1 hour, hope you can do something to improve your serivce.

My Name: Goh Lily
    Contact: [protected]
    Grabcar Fare: RM9
    Rewards: RM5
    Date: 21st Oct 2019
    Time: waiting from 6:15 pm to 7:15 pm
    Currect Location: Padang Brown Car park
    Destination: Lorong Gangsa

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices