Having problems with Grab?

Grab Customer Service Contacts

+65 6570 3925 (Singapore)
+63 883 7100 (Philippines)
Mapletree Business Center, 1060 Nguyen Van Linh, Tan Phong Ward, District 7
Ho Chi Minh
Vietnam

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Grab Customer Service. Initial Grab complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Grab above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Grab. Discuss the issues you have had with Grab and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Grab Complaints & Reviews

GrabCar / GrabTaxiunauthorized credit card charges

My Name: TATTA SESHU RAGHAVACHARYLU

Credit card end with: 4588 UOB MASTER

27th Jan Grab*867c675b86cec Singapore Ref. No: 02705141027026221456478 taxi charged 62.00S$

4th Feb Grab*bf2a72304a07faae8 Singapore Ref No: 02705141035026716206875 52.00 S$

Both Costs are very absurd and even if cancel how can you charge so high with service of unused.

reply to [protected]@gmail.com

GrabCar / GrabTaxiMoney transfer

I did not rcvd money tranfer from grab... Pls refund my money ty

Money transfer
    Money transfer

GrabCar / GrabTaxiRudest taxi driver I have ever met, driver even raised his voice

This happened on the 12th of January 2021, I decided to call for a grab taxi as I had to bring my grandma and my cousin to a shopping mall. The grab driver's name is Lim Guan Hiang. When we were nearing our destination the driver asked the three of us who was seating in the backseat " is it turn left then U-turn" since all three of us does not drive we did not know which direction the entrance was at so we replied with " Uhm the taxi stand please". upon reaching the "entrance" which he said, I saw the signage that says "loading and unloading" and it was not the usual place that drivers drop me off at, I said " wait this is not the entrance I think the entrance is further ahead." at this point this driver decided to raise his voice at all three of us "YOU SAID ITS TURN LEFT AND U-TURN NOW WHAT" So I decided to tell him where I think the entrance was at and he said " its okay. continue talking to each other" in a very rude manner and I could hear him mumbling to himself "talk. talk. talk". when we reached the taxi stand I was going to pass the driver the taxi fare. Here was how the conversation went.

Me: Uhm excuse me
      'driver ignores me and looks outside of the window'
      Me: hi excuse me
      'proceeds to ignore me'
      Me: hello YOUR MONEY SIR
      driver: oh 'takes the money and place the change down at the armrest'

I hope you understand how unpleasant this ride was and how rudely this driver was behaving. After many years of using this app, it is my first time having such a bad experience. I hope you take some actions towards this driver as I do not think that it is right or appropriate to treat a passenger or anyone like this. I also do not wish for anyone to have such an unpleasant experience that might ruin their day. Thank you.

Rudest taxi driver I have ever met, driver even raised his voice

GrabCar / GrabTaxiOvercharging and unreasonable charges - singapore

On 21 Nov 2020 at arong 8.40pm, your GRAB driver (SLU5524U) went to the WRONG pickup location and wasted another 12mins to come back to pick me at the right location. I WAITED FOR HIM!

Yet, I was overcharged a $9.00 Waiting Fee while Waiting FOR him to come to the Right location to pick me.

I was also unable to contact him or talked to him without interference on the internet phone connection.

I actually earlier informed (texting) him by repeating the PICKUP location as Taxi Stand F24 which is along ROCHOR CANAL ROAD. Instead he went to PRINSEP STREET, even AFTER acknowledging the Taxi Stand F24 location.

Suggest you refund me the $9.00 overcharge, and instead DEDUCT another $9.00 from the original Fare of $22.00.

Please rectify ASAP.
        Thank you.

Dr Michael HENG PBM
        Singapore
        Tel: +65 [protected]

Overcharging and unreasonable charges - singapore
        Overcharging and unreasonable charges - singapore

GrabCar / GrabTaxii cant open my grab application

Ng download ako ng grab ng lagay pa cash in yes its small amount n s 500 n lng mga ilan wiks okey sha pero ngyon pg ng oppen ko iao nya na so n delete ko ung app at n download ko uli iao nya pmsk nkk inis kung kln klngn ko na sha para s mga online gawain ko di ko n pwde gamitin. Sana m tulungan nyo ako kahigt s cell phone number ko kiao nya mag open nkk inis talga n eyh. This is my number +[protected]

GrabCar / GrabTaxiService

On 13 November 2020 at around 1800 hours, I booked a JustGrab to pick me up from Singapore General Hospital Block 6/7 to 26 Telok Blangah Crescent. I got a reply that driver Gopal (can't remember his full name and car number) will be picking me. The cost for the trip was $7.00. I waited for more about 8 minutes and got a message that the driver cancelled my booking. I had to re-book and this time Mr Daren Jon Loh accepted my booking but I had to pay $10. The following is my questions:
            1) If I cancel the booking after 5 minutes, I need to pay a penalty of $4. Now the driver cancelled my booking after 5 minutes and I had to pay extra $3 for the next booking. I have to indicate reason if I cancel booking but when the driver cancel booking, no reason was given. This is really not fair for the customers. Please review your practices to be fair to us customers.

GrabCar / GrabTaxiIllegal parking for grab car

Vehicle SLR9758B illegal parked at no parking zone. Furthermore, leave a small children in the car. He is creating very inconvenient for people.

As GRAB company, do you give lessons of the traffic rule and regulations before issuing license to the driver? And how come this driver simple ignore the no parking sign? This is not the first time seeing GRAB vehicle disobey traffic rules. Some even suddenly stop without giving any signal light.

I hope the GRAB company should do something about those drivers.

Illegal parking for grab car

Mar 10, 2020

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — Double Credit Card Charges

I booked your transport at Changi International Airport to return to my home at 38 Trevose Crescent, The...

GrabCar / GrabTaxiunauthorized debit card charges

Greetings!

Dear Grab,
                Last February 07, 2020, my card was charged even though the trip did not happen. It was Php 969 the description is POS W/D SV Grab Makati ATP PH [protected]. I cancelled it and got another trip and paid in cash for Php 991. I wish to get my money back and refund. My account number is BDO: [protected] Acct name is Jude O. Leoncini. My email is [protected]@dlsu.edu.ph and [protected]@gmail.com

Sincerely,
                Jude Leoncini

unauthorized debit card charges

Feb 05, 2020

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — late and unresponsive

Good Morning Sir/Mam, I booked a grab for my aunt from my own place to the airport. Driver name : Samsul...

GrabCar / GrabTaxidouble debit on my booking

I booked a grab at 1:00 pm. The driver accepted it then suddenly cancelled it. She was trying to call me but i left the phone after I booked it. 2 missed calls before she cancelled it. My grab account is connected with my bdo account. After she cancelled it I checked my balance at my bdo account then I saw that it was debitted even the grab driver cancelled my booking. Then i was shocked and I try to book again and cancelled it then I check my balance but its still the same. Then I booked again for the third time and someone accepted it but its another payment again.
                  Grab please help me to bring back the money i pay for to the first grab that I book but cancelled.
                  Attached here the transaction and transaction no. Lately

double debit on my booking

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrab taxi

From MRT Taft Station Southbound going to SMX Convention Center...Flag down rate - P40 - ok..then after few meters...it became P42 then after few more meters...it shoot up to P57..then few more meters, it became P71. The drivers is obviously having a 'trick' on the meter...just wanted to report this so he hopefully would stop take advantage of the passengers

grab taxi

GrabCar / GrabTaxiwaiting for pick up klia landside

I am a driver grab. I am not satisfied with that, every time the Kuala Lumpur International Airport landside waiting to pick numbers qualifying customers when there will be a problem with the company. Landslide than one hour to reach the other drivers still have not I got my turn to pick up customers. Each time the waiting will be so, is it a system error it! Or man-made? Please company seriously the matter. Thank you

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrab share

I got in at a Robinson and the far was 128php. When dropped at pier 3 cebu city the driver required payment and I assumed my Mastercard wasn't charged. I game him 150php. The next day I discovered I was charged on the mc.

I called grab hotline, they blamed me for giving him the cash. Really! Then they put it in my Grab online wallet. Thanks grab! I can't use that as a non Filipino citizen. Next time better call the LTFRB, does anyone know if they police grabcars?

grab share
                        grab share

Sep 26, 2019

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — rejected payment of schwab visa debit card

On September 21, 2019 I ordered a Grab car service from Cubao, Quezon City to Antipolo, Philippines. The next...

Sep 07, 2019

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — very rude taxi driver

Sept 7, 2019 my Taiwanese friends booked grab car OV 8819, driver: Gideon Isla Laron, from SM seaside to...

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrab license/ car rental suspended

Grab car driver has try their best to do their job. Do not simply suspend their license just by the customers' complaints, without verifying the incident with the Driver themselves or checking thoroughly.

As we all know it, today is the new generations where complaints are everywhere and easily made, and sometimes people even may sabotage the system in order to attack certain driver by keep spamming the complaints.

The job is extremely important for the drivers, especially those depending it as their main source of income. PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS TO THEM!

And dear customers (if you can see this), drivers are not robots, and sometimes you might not be favourable with your Grab experiences, please do not fully blame the drivers. Please be mindful and kind.

Aug 30, 2019

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — randy marasigan mauleon

We have booked a ride from Brentwood Suites going to Zinnia Towers, QC. My father is a PWD and my mother is a...

Aug 13, 2019

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — grab taxi road meter

I'm complaining about a driver who was using a pinoy road meter when he picked me up at Rizal. His detail...

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrab hitch driver

Hi,
                            I am one of the grab user SY. I want to report this hitch driver that being rude to me on this date 11/8/19 at around 845pm. He is asking me to confirm his ride so when I say no thanks he acted rudely after my rejection. So if I choose grab hitch I have no choice whether I want to share the rides with others or not? If I take grab hitch I must follow whatever convenient timing for the driver in order for him to earn more? I don't need a driver or stranger to teach me what to do. As a consumer I know my rights and I need his apology for whatever words he had used on me. I expect the respective department to look into this matter and get it back to me. And if I encounter another rude driver I will need grab company to compensate me.

Thanks