Grab Cargrabcar driver

J Review updated:

this driver who i book and to send my friend home took 1 hours to send my friend back whose place is less than 2km away and scolded my friend who was on board. he scolded her in hokkien when he say his car was faulty.his car was faulty and it wasn't my friend fault at all. and my friend food all was already cold by the time she reach home.

grabcar driver

• Iv
    Ivy Leung Feb 09, 2020

Hi,

I received 3 e-receipts from my email today saying that I used the service (please see attachments). But the fact is, I haven't been to Thailand since November 2018. Would you please investigate and reply asap? I hope my credit card has not been charged and my personal information has not disclosed. Thank you.

Regards,
    Ivy Leung

• Be
    Belenbong Oct 07, 2019

Just want to inquire. I booked a car. And when it is almost 5 min near our location. I think the grab driver cancelled my booking..What will happen if the grab driver cancelled my booking when he is about near. But i was already charged on my credit card. Will it be credited back to me.

• Je
    jens f. Jun 29, 2019

my name is jens freytag from berlin, germany. i use grab regularely in the philippines and like it very much. but after my phone broke, i had to reinstall your app on my new phone. unfortunately i can not use my unchanged e-mail adress and all my earned points disappeared. can you help me please, thank you, jens
    [email protected]

• Cc
    CC Power Jun 24, 2019

we are from one of the parking company in singapore received a call from a driver +[protected] asking why they should pay for a parking charges. Please educate the driver that have this kind of attitude.

• Sh
    Shanmuganathan munusami Jun 19, 2019

My account was suspended due to my cancellation rate but I didn't make any cancellation last week and also grab ask me attend re-education class than they will activate my account but until now not activate this is their mistake

• To
    Toyota Passo May 08, 2019

Pemandu grab wanita memandu cuai dan merbahaya ketika saya memandu kenderaan rasmi dan sedang menjalankan tugas rasmi dan memotong barisan dengan cara merbahayakan pemandu lain.
    (kenderaan axia putih dalam gambar hadapan proton waja).

Sila ambil tindakan anda untuk menaikkan kualiti anda.

• Za
    Zafyra Apr 16, 2019

I want to pay by debit card but can't press the button. I have call the customer service and customer service had done their job by asking me to uninstall the apps and reboot phone then install it back, but until know i can't proceed with the card payment. I hope this problem can be solve. Please grab take an action for your customer, thank you..

• Ax
    Ax Dmk Mar 03, 2019

He simply ignored my guard's advises not to honk at the private estate, such behaviors won't be tolerated next time as i'll raise this issue and also please advise the driver of this car plate number SLT 3942P to grow up stop putting blames on others knowingly that he was already at fault ..