Googlesuccesskitfraud-payments not authorised

D

I have noticed a $1.00 payment cameoffmy credit card 2 months ago and then in the last 2 months 7 different payments have been taken frommy card under different names, 3 are googlesucceskit, 2 are fraud protection and the other 2 are for cpipay n remedies, all are different amounts taken but not authorised by me. A bank fraud investigation is going on from today dont know whats going on but when you google the word googlesuccesskit this page comes up with somany people having the same done to them .

• Am
    amy brown Dec 24, 2008

google success kit took 11.95 from my checking account and i told the guy that called me i had changed my mind and didn't want it. i would appriciate your help in this matter. they took my money on 12-23-2008 check# is 947248. the statement reads googlesuccesskit 866 341076ia. thank you amy brown

• Ir

Hackensack, NJ 07601
    Re: Google Success Kit

• Mi
    michael markut Dec 28, 2008

i was charged$1 for info i never received--then 10 days later was charged 29.95 for NOTHING.i dont know who you people think you are but i TOTALLY expect 30.95 returned to my bank account immed.

• Sw
    sweetmama Jan 12, 2009

I only signed up for the introductory $1.00 offer which I have not received. Please stop taking 11.95 from my credit card and refund all funds deducted. Are'nt you ashame of yourself?
    EBeas

• Lo
    loren Jan 24, 2009

i got 2 charges for google success kits one on 12-26-08 and one on
    01-23-09 for 11.95 each and a 1.00 for shipping i demand my money back to my acct never got anything to show for it.

• Su
    susan trusty Jan 25, 2009

The kit was supposed to cost $1. I was charged $29.95 and have yet to recieve the kit. I want all charges stopped and my money returned.

• Nu
    numbnutme Jan 28, 2009

I was charged 29.95 for something I never signed up for, I fully expect this money be returned to my account;

• Nu
    numbnutme Jan 28, 2009

I think its a damn rip off, I want my money back, never received any thing.

• Ge
    george55 Jan 30, 2009

I am the same as other's who have been riped off
    Payed my $1.00 as requested and got no kit
    Payment's taken from my account
    $1.00 transaction date 04 Dec 08
    $ 11.95 transaction date 12 Dec 08
    $ 11.95 transaction date 11 Jan 09

• Ho
    Howard Hull Feb 04, 2009

I have payed your package which i did not receive and i am still been charge. i would like my money : $1 US was deducted on the 20/1/09 & $29.95 us was deducted on the 31/1/09. I would like my money please and thanks!

• Ga
    gary jenkins Feb 09, 2009

billed my credit card for 3 months at about 8 pounds a month, and i got sent nothing, no emails no cds nothing ###ing piss take, be carefull out there.

• Be
    beverly wallace Feb 10, 2009

you have pulled $11.95 out of mu account twice and i have received nothing from you . I want what I paid for or my money back.I did not authorize you to take my money out of the bank.Do not take any more. Let me hear from you on this matter beverly wallace

• Ro
    Robert Ferris Feb 10, 2009

Ordered GOOGLE SUCCESS KIT on01/02/09 Sale . Charged 29.95 to my credit card- Transaction # 75309569002948069317610. Never received Kit or refund or explanation. Please rectify situation before I take further alternatives.

• Ro
    Robert Ferris Feb 10, 2009

Disappointed.

• Ki
    kirankumar Feb 13, 2009

i was charged 29.95 which i never authourized at all. i demand my money placed back into my account and speak to someone about this matter. this is absolutely ridiculous and will not be tolerated.

• In
    insider832 Feb 16, 2009

i was charged 1 dollar for shipping and handling and i didnt recieve either... and next day i was charged 29.99 on my bank account pls payback me as soon as possible because im gonna report this..thank you

• In
    insider832 Feb 16, 2009

one more thing i was charged for fraudelent...pls pay that also back...im so mad right now...you guys should invented this googlesuccesskit.. pls payback as soon as possible before i report this

james Feb 17, 2009

same to me the stoll my money the firt time 1 dollar in 37 sens the secan time 37 dollards in 07 how to refund that money back

• Go
    Gordon38 Feb 21, 2009

I never ordered this product but have been charged for it on my debit card.
    This has made me short in the money i needed and has caused some needed things to be gone without.
    I am on benefits, So the money i have each week is limited at the best of times.

• Go
    Google scam Mar 03, 2009

I was charged $11.95 on my credit card but never received a kit in the mail. I no longer want a kit and would like the money put back in my account.

• Ps
    PsychoAngelo Mar 16, 2009

I was charged US$29.95 when I only agreed to a US$1.00 shipping fee. Never received the item and was charged for other services.

SOLUTION: Report your credit card as stolen since the credit card company cannot refund the amounts.

• Ka
    Karin Mar 16, 2009

They have continued to take money out of my account that I have not agreed to nor have I received any products for this money

• Pa
    pam vawormer Mar 23, 2009

they were to take a dollabut they took 40.27 from my account ththat wasnt authorized a $1.00 was authorized by me now my account is ovedrafted. I would like my money returned

• De
    deborah frazier Mar 23, 2009

my account was charged 39.95 which was unathourized and i have no googlesuccesskit i want a full refund of 39'95 posted back to my account!!!

mary ann minks Mar 24, 2009

ordered the googlesuccesskit for a trial @ $1.00 and my credit card has had two charges for $11.95 ea. never received anything and really just want my money back.

• To
    Tony McFadden Apr 03, 2009

We ordered the google success kit and we have been charged on our credit card three times for $11.95. We have not even seen the kit. I want $35.85 put back on my credit card now. And I do not want to see any more of them took off my card. This has been going on now for several months. PUT A STOP TO IT NOW!!!

• Co
    colin88 Apr 17, 2009

i was told to receive a kit for $1. and i have been charged for $29 monthly for 3 months already. for all these paid, i didnt receive anything at all.

[protected]@yahoo.com

anita Apr 21, 2009

why has my credit card been charged for googlesuccesskit twice I have not authorised this and would like a phone number that i can talk to ask someone what is going on and i do not want to be charge for this anymore

• Do
    donna May 12, 2009

charging unauthorised amount every month ( $25.00 US Dollars -- $47.38 AUS Dollar!!!) I don't know how to stop this.
    What can I do - it seemed a honest google offer

• Co
    Col May 25, 2009

Somehow I am being charged on my credit card for a GOOGLE SUCCESS KIT which I have never received and wish a refund and an end to thie scam

• Ni
    nitabarnes May 31, 2009

I have unauthorized charges made to my account. I'm in the military serving overseas please if you can help me. Please retun all funds back to my account. My address is HHC/CFLCC APO AE, 09366 thank you.

• Et
    Etitto Jun 06, 2011

I was charged 1.00 dollar on mar 10th and then another 39.95 on mar. 18th and did not receive anything for my money.