Google *midas Google.com / Chcausunauthorized charges

Same issue! The amount is too small for any financial institution to actually dispute, so they just eat the charge, and google*midas goes on stealing from our banks! It's not all the banks' fault that charges to consumers are high ... they have tons of costs and high insurance premiums to cover. Things like this are pernicious and hurt us all. Boo to you, Google*Midas. Stealing money from Americans and our Financial Institutions $1.15 at a time is mean business.

• Ca
    Carrie nicole Perry Nov 30, 2007

Google Money Profit took 39.95 out of my account without authorization. also BSM/Grant Search took 7.95 out and I've never even heard of them. I'm not sure how to deal with this either.

Ryan Dec 12, 2007

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Ms. Perry. There are no commitments with the free Google Money Profit product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership website and bonus programs that accompany the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. You can also see that it is disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 7-30 days and we would not have charged Ms. Perry had she canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offers end.

Unfortunately I was unable to locate an account for Ms. Perry with the small amount of information provided by this report. Ms. Perry you can reach customer service at 866-396-5695 Monday-Friday 9 am-9 pm Eastern Time. There you will find a happy, helpful agent ready to assist you with your account.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at [email protected] and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

mattie a owens Dec 16, 2007

I received a call from google money profit and after hearing and I gave my credit card for the cd to be sent and the rep said they would debit my credit card after 7 days free trial and I decline, but I received the cd and I told the rep to cancel the order, but I received the cd anyway, I do not want them to debit my credit card each month for this item.

Beware people!

• Js
    J. Singh Dec 18, 2007

I offer a trial period for ten(10) days, then received a call say I have a 21 day trial period.

Before two weeks was up my credit was billed, which I did not authorize. These people have no respect or you. All they care is to scam you.

• Ri
    Richard Rehkopf Jan 01, 2008

Rhe company is overcharging my credit card for a on line business I did not want to get into I payed $1.95 for info cd. They are charging me other charges i was not answer of I guess this how they make their money by screwing the public their sit should be shout down and be put on a red list by all crc comp.

Marie Davis Jan 02, 2008

False advertisement. A legitimate site offering work WILL NOT ask for a monthly fee. I REFUSE to pay a monthly fee to ANYBODY for the "privilege" of working for that company. INCLUDING the Growing Rich With Google web site.

PLEASE CANCEL my membership IMMEDIATELY!!! AND I would very much appreciate this office LOSING my email address. Any attempt at charging my bank account with any further funds will be seen as an attempt at fraud and theft and shall be handled as such.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Marie Davis
    [email protected]
    Member No.: 832b
    Password: 9238GRWG

• Li
    lizelle van staden Jan 02, 2008

I paid the $1,95 for shipping a cd but instead i received nothing and the took another $39,95 from my Debit card.

Charles Payne Jan 03, 2008

Your business has fraudulently taken MY hard earned money out of my bank account without authorization. If you dont send my money back to my account by the end of this month, we will have serious legal problems and that's a promise.

James d Porter Jan 08, 2008

Not authorized charges!

• Pe
    peter Jan 13, 2008

There is no mention that the software does not work on Macintosh. They now have my credit card number for the SH. This should not happen.

• St
    Stacey Lange Jan 15, 2008

I paid the shipping for the cd which I never received. I am now being charged 39.95 for growing rich with google which I never authorized.

• Mi
    michael contreras Jan 18, 2008

is this ### legal? at no time did anyone at google say anything about charging me $39.95 if i had known i wouldnt have ordered the cd

• Ze
    Zelda Mitchell Jan 19, 2008

I didn't give google permittion to take $39.95 out of my account I would appreciate it if you would. Cancell any prescriptions that you think I have with you and refund my money. ASAP.

I never received anything from Google

• La
    Lander Osteen Jan 20, 2008

I signed up for the $1.95 CD about making money at home. Within hours I was receiving phone calls at the rate of one each 15 minutes for hours. I had answered the first call and told the operator that I was in a meeting. I am canceling my 7 day trial immediately.

• Ni
    Nicole Gromek Jan 20, 2008

The same thing happened to me and when I looked back on my cc statement they have charged me the $39.95 twice. Do you know have to stop this from happening? Please help if you can.

• Ye
    yesenia rodriguez Jan 21, 2008

Hey google ripped me off with the 7-day trial scam offers that they offered to me to try for 7 days before i recieved my cd that i bought for $1.99 . They gave me passwords and an id to the stupid moneyprofit ad scam. I dont know but that ### never let me log in, the following day. Now i am pissed as hell and i demand my money back. If they scammed us with this ### now imagine us investing our hard earned money on their stupid ads. Google give me back my money i demand a credit back to my credit card.

• Ju
    Juan E. Cantu Jan 22, 2008

Just as the complaint on this page I am getting charged for a non-existant service. Is there a way to contact my credit card service to stop payment?

• Su
    Sue Nichols Jan 24, 2008

There have been 2 unauthorized debits to my checking account by Growing Rich With Google, one for $1.95 and one for $39.95. I do not understand how they were able to obtain my debit card information, the larger charge was made while I was with my accountant going over taxes. The debit card was in my possession at the time. They also send me to a site in a foreign country with a associate that does not understand me and I had difficulty understanding him/her. My bank required a police report to be filed and hopefully these charges will be reversed. My advice to anyone is to be careful. These businesses can get your information from insecure sites you do use.

• Ju
    Juan G Martienz Jan 28, 2008

Took money out of account without knowledge! Beware!

• Br
    Brenda Sullivan Jan 28, 2008

Does anyone know how to get this cancelled. I cannot get through on the phone and do not have an e-mail.

Christina Jan 28, 2008

The same thing just happened to me 1/28/08. I can't believe this. What should I do?

• Wa
    WANDA JEAN MCCOOLE Jan 29, 2008

IT SEEMS THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH I HAVE TOLD THEM3 TIMES NOT TO TALKE MONEY OUT WELL THEY DID AND NOW I HAVE CHECKS BOUNCING RIGHT AND LEFT..I AM CALLING THE BBB, ATTONY GENERAL PLUS A LAWER IF MY MONEY IS NOT PUT BACK.........I AM SO SICK OF THESE PEOPLE NOW IT IS TIME TO TAKE ACTION

Ryan Feb 01, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page (as stated above by Kleber Dg in his comment), the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email. It is also disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days depending on which bonuses apply and we would not have charged anyone had you canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer ends.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5695 and they'll be happy to cancel your account. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please call me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

My cell number is 435-773-1795 and my email address is [email protected]

Ryan Feb 01, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trail periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

I have located Marie's account and have verified that she was contacted and her account was resolved to her satisfaction.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please email me at [email protected] or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Marie Davis Feb 03, 2008

Growing Rich With Google is a web scam I had inadvertently gotten involved with. Growing Rich had enrolled me with Reward Me More Structure WITHOUT my knowledge or consent. "Reward" deducted $33.87 from my bank account. I called the "888" number and had the money reimbursed. Now other people are being scammed the same way and my home phone is showing up on their bank accounts. Anyone finding themselves being scammed by "Reward", please do not call the "409" phone number. Instead, please contact Reward Me More Structure directly at: 888-546-2285. The money IS NOT going into my account, and I do not know why my personal number is being given out.

• Ci
    Cinthya Brown Feb 03, 2008

Don't believe on AT&A rebate because you will never get the money.

• Wa
    Wallace H Damask Feb 04, 2008

I never received the promised free CD but they have been charging my credit card anyway as if I subscribed to something. BBB is being informed. I would stay away from this company if I were you. I will also be informing YAHOO and Google of this company.

• De
    Denise Hudon Feb 05, 2008

I could not cancel my account either. I called my bank and they said it was being deducted as a positive purchase not an authorized debit. All I had to do was cancel my debit card and get a new number so they could not charge again. The bank is sending me a form to fill out so I can get reimbursed. I was relieved about that since this has gone on for a few months.
    Before I sign up for anything else on the internet again I plan to use a search engine to look for scam news first or check the BBB web sight.
    Good luck. Hope this works for you.

John McGee Feb 05, 2008

Never use a debit card on-line. It's makes it too easy for thief's to get your money without you having much recourse. Perhaps your card info was stored on your Google Tool Bar? I do not respond or visit any sites that entice me to work from home or get rich without working. They are all shams as are most multi-level marketing schemes. Get in on the ground floor usually means we are about to go bankrupt and we need your money to pay/play the shell game.

• Al
    albert cusson Feb 06, 2008

Seems to be happening to many people does anyone have phone # or email of this company!

• Fr
    Frank Nieto Feb 07, 2008

It appears that we are all having problems with this Growing Rich with Google, unauthorized charges. I called them and got them to reverse the charges. But only after telling them that I was going to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission Consumer Fraud Division. The Google customer Service rep states that we ought to be careful when we sign up and read the agreements. I don't know about you all, but all I signed up for was a free CD.
    I suggest that everyone file a complaint with the FTC and force Google to be clearer in their money making schemes. This is a rip-off.

• Do
    Dominic Jackson Feb 09, 2008

I was recently charged 39 dollars also. I have read on some message boards that there are other companies that charge money from your account also... Does anyone know who they are and what number to reach so I can cancel before they charge me?!

Mary Simmons Feb 15, 2008

They keep charging my credit card and I have already canceled. Beware!

David Mathews Feb 20, 2008

Anyone up for a lawsuit against this company. If so contact David Mathews @ [email protected] I am sick of being ripped off and these people should pay big for it!!

David Mathews Feb 20, 2008

Anyone up for a lawsuit against these creeps contact David Mathews at [email protected]

David Mathews Feb 20, 2008

Anyone up for a lawsuit against these creeps? Contact David Mathews at [email protected]

David Mathews Feb 20, 2008

Anyone up for a class action lawsuit against these creeps? Contact David Mathews at [email protected] Pass the word and lets take these guys down.

• Al
    Aletta Cline Feb 22, 2008

I've had a charge on my credit card for 2 months for $39.95 , I requested information on line but did not sign up for services, nor order products, other than free information to be sent. I paid shipping fees for information package, never recieved the package and there is a charge on my card monthly.

• Ei
    Eileen Hull Feb 25, 2008

unauthorized charge

Ryan Feb 27, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5695 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to cancel your account. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

Growing Rich with Google comes with a 7 day free trial to our members website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance as well as 50+ tutorial videos and other information to help our client be successful with our program for $39.95 a month. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; as you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5695 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at [email protected] or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices