Google *midas Google.com / Chcausunauthorized charges

C

Same issue! The amount is too small for any financial institution to actually dispute, so they just eat the charge, and google*midas goes on stealing from our banks! It's not all the banks' fault that charges to consumers are high ... they have tons of costs and high insurance premiums to cover. Things like this are pernicious and hurt us all. Boo to you, Google*Midas. Stealing money from Americans and our Financial Institutions $1.15 at a time is mean business.

not authorized Aug 15, 2016

Went on google profits site and acknowledeg $1.97 s/h for a CD to be charged to my credit card; THEN google stated a 7-day trial period and I would be charged an additional $47.50 per month. I tried to cancel because I did not acknowledge this $47.50 amount but it had already gone through. I then called and told them about the above and to cancel and they said it would be cancelled. Last week someone from google called me to see how the program was working and I told them the above and he said it would be cancelled. Today I called again and they said they have no record of it or the cancellation #; I was not given any cancellation #. She said she would put in the request again and to call Monday because it would take a few days to get the check. I told her if Monday it was not debited to my account, she would hear from my attorney. She kept telling me it could not be cancelled. I did not authorize the $47.50 but they had charged me anyway.

• Br
    Brad Siniard Aug 15, 2016

Big web site saying earn money with google, just pay 1.95 and you will recieve cd telling you how to make money on Google

• To
    T O'Keefe Aug 12, 2016

When checking my bank account, online, I discovered that a deduction had been made and had no idea what it was for.
    After following up with the bank and doing 2 days research I discovered it to be a debit from Google Treasure Chest. I have no idea what Google Treasure Chest is, or how they got my bank acct number. I telephoned the number posted on my acct and the lady refused to give me a refund. I turned it over to the local police and FBI offices.
    T OKeefe
    Torrance, Ca

• Fa
    fab Aug 11, 2016

So I check my credit card which has this company that I have no club that I signed up from. I search online and found out the information that they are fraud. I got the number and phoned back. I was nicely ask his name and then I started asking which website that I sign up for. He said www.earncashfastwithgoogle.com, I took a look, and I have no clue that I actually signed up for that one. I am working online and I do sign up some websites but I have all the tracks for that. Then he asked me, so what are the websites that you sign up. I am like, how can you ask me, you are supposed to know your own company. Then I started getting mad at him, I think I should ask his last name at the first place. At the end, I really scare him said that if you try to ###ing charge me one more penny, I will go hunt you and kill you. I think they really know they are fraud so they can't really say anything. I think I should really report to some FBI or something. The funny thing is they said they are fraud protection.

I suggest any of you want to get your money back, try this way. When you first call, you have to be extremely nice and ask the staff's first and last name. Then, after they verify the account ( I really don't know how they get the information ). You should ask them which website you sign up for, and if you don't sign up for the website, start argue with them. Then you can get mad at the person if he refuses to refund the money. You can say to scar him by I know your first and last name, I will report to the police. I think this way, they will get scared easily. I will try to phone again later. But I think they really know they are in trouble so they usually don't give out their last name.

• Ru
    Russell Moon Aug 11, 2016

I have been charged $1.00US for the google success kit. 2 weeks later I have been charged $29.95US (about $60AUS). I have not authorised google to charge this amount. I want this money refunded immediately.

• Tb
    tbird830 Aug 11, 2016

I was initially charged $1.84 for the google revolution trial kit. I had not even looked at the trial kit and they already had taken another $73.83 from my account. When I called the number listed on my bank statement, they were eager to cancel, but could not refund the money for seven to fourteen days. It took them one minute to take the $1.84 and th $73.83, but will take this long to put this unauthorized deduction back into my account!!! Meanwhile you know those overdrafts kill your bank accout, thanks google revolution. Even if they do credit my account they keep the $1.84 and if 500, 000 people looking to make some extra money does this, they still profit, $920.000 + the interest from our unauthorized withdrawal. Amazing how these scams work.

• Ca
    Cameron84 Aug 10, 2016

You need to refund me my money. I authorised $1.00 for each kit, but there have been multiple fees after that which I did not authorise. Fix this up immediately or further legal action will be taken (My parents are both lawyers and will take this further for me and others).

Cameron
    [email protected]

• no one told u to sign up for those get rich quick things anyway ...they when u plp call the cancelation line you yell at the employess ant the cancelation department allllll we do is cancel the orders not make them or charge plp you ###ers are soooooooo rude to plp i understand that yall are upset but taking it out on the workers who did not give you these charges is just wrong ..YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THATS THE FIRST STEP YOU TAKE BEFORE ORDERING ANYTHING ONLINE SO ITS YOUR FAULTS!!!

• Pa
    padden Aug 10, 2016

07/08/2016 2469216JE00NPTPMV
    GOOGLE *Jason Allen g.co/payhelp# CA D
    Who is Jason Allen? If it just said Google I could work through Google. But seeing an individuals name?Make me very very nervous. I see there are many others with the same issue.

• Pe
    Peter Chripczuk Aug 10, 2016

Keep Waiting you will never receive you can be waithing for ever is not real Google name in Google is used for the perfectscamm and Google do nothing this is just to show you that you can do any crime you wish with you Internet connection working from home ...
    THAT IS NICE

• Ca
    cassandra Aug 10, 2016

I ordered my goole kit 3weeks ago and I still have not recieved my google kit.
    I am now loosing my stability and bank account because of this.

Liron Moshe Moritz Jul 21, 2016

On 7/20/2016 Liron Moshe Moritz, Program Coordinator at Google, told me I have to leave even though I registered for the event. She was very mean and unprofessional.

• In
    Info twitt Jul 12, 2016

Gotta check out this site! If your interested in making Legit Money Online! http://lnk.ms/05Zc5

• Dr
    DRN Jul 12, 2016

$72.21 was charged to my account Credit Card and would have beeen billed monthly if I didn't call and ### them out. This is a rip off!!
    I did order the CD but never got it. They stated I had to return the CD and cancel with in the first 30 days to get the credit of $72.21.
    Seems to be a lot of complaints out there on these people beware!
    I'm going to fight this charge.

DRN

• Di
    disappointed Jun 21, 2016

Someone at Google Tresure Chest is making a killing with all their hidden fees and refusal to return the charges.

• Io
    iowamom Jun 21, 2016

This company charged my credit card for something that I know nothing about. I gave no authorization for this transaction. I filed a complaint with the Utah Better Business Bureau online regarding this matter. They have a form that you fill out and they then assign a case number to you. I encourage everyone that has had this happen to you in connection with Google Treasure Chest to file this claim. This is clearly fraud and they need to be stopped.

Sadkitty864 Jun 15, 2016

Hey,

I was just looking for a steady job to help me pay for collage and found Google kits online. I used my information and then found out it was a scam I cancelled with-in the company’s 3 day trial period. I had to call my bank to get the number and talked to a rep named Chris. However I am now having company’s I have never hear of charging my account. They are Google kits (which do not work for Google at all!), kitaccess, website and elitepack. These companies have taking almost everything I have from my account(which was not much but still!). I hope someone can bring them to justice and I also hope my bank will give me some of my money back. I will file a report but I just don't know if I can get anything back and I hope that canceling my debit and getting a new one will keep them from my savings and debit card accounts from now on. This has been such a nightmare I just hope someone can stop this before anyone else gets hurt and that I can find a job which can help pay for my collage bill soon. This has made me feel so dumb. For letting my worry over getting a job blind me to this scam. I wish everyone the best of luck and don't feel too bad, we are all human and we all make mistakes.

-Sad kitty

Jana Page Jun 15, 2016

I am having the same problem. I paid the shipping for the stupid CD and when I got it all it had on it were pictures of their ads. Then I got a phone call to see if I could come up with something like $7000 for them to train me, although there was no way I could come up with that kind of money, they assured me my membership would be cancelled. So far they have taken out 49.95 three times. They never answer the phone and tell you to send emails Well I have emailed them so many I times I can't count any more. After a couple of days all my emails are undelivered. If anyone can HELP ME PLEASE TELL ME HOW!!! I don't know how to stop this and its obvious I can't afford to keep get rip off.

Jana Page

• De
    dean thomas Jun 15, 2016

I dean thomas on 10 - 28 - 08 order the google kit that was advertised on the internet for a shipping charge of $2. 17. The day after i cancell the order. I also sent this company a email of my cancellation and the reason why i cancel it. I never got a response back from them. On 11 - 10 - 08, i receieved the cd from the kit. I mail the cd back to the company supposlen where it came from. On11 - 12 - 08 this company took $49. 90 out my account after i had the kit weeks ago. Ther is something wrong with this picture. First of all the cd should have never been sent at all and when they did send it and it arrived it was several weeks. This company needs to be under investigation immediatly. Please have someone call me at the above number as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your concern.

• Je
    JERRY SHEAFFER Jun 15, 2016

I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL THE GOOGLE CASH KIT/PLAN! GOOGLE IS A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY WITH NO LIVE REPS? DOES THIS REALLY MAKE MUCH SENCE? MY PAYMENT REFERENCE # IS [protected]. ANY COMPANY WITHOUT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BOUND TO TAKE A HARD FALL. PLEASE E-MAIL ME TO CONFIRM MY CANCELATION EMEDIATELY. LEGAL PROCEDURES SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BE AN OPTION. I WANT TO USE MY TIME CONSTRUCTIVELY AND I BELIEVE GOOGLE ALSO DOES AS A COMPANY.

• Hi
    Himanshukathuria01 Jun 15, 2016

29 June 2014 : I was searching for the Nexus 4 in SIM LIM square. After three four search I found Nexus 5 in Cyber Maestro Pte Ltd. Kelvin (sales person) told us the price S$ 370 for google nexus. I also asked for warranty. He told 2 years. I was happy and doubtful about the phone. We checked the phone it was really new. I also confirmed the phone originality on IMEI.info. Still after that I searched in another shop for google nexus 5. We did not find any shop with such price. Then I came to that shop to buy the phone. He (Kelvin) told us it will take 10 minutes to complete the documentation for activation of the international warranty. (till that time ever thing was happy to me).
    He told me to sign the paper for the warranty. I was reading the papers at that time he interrupted me and this is for warranty and it is for the documentary purpose. He told us in formal way to sign the page. In excitement I did the signature. Then he told me to come after 40 minutes ( previously 10 min). Then I was leaving that shop to come back after 40 min. Then he stopped me and said sir do the payment for mobile S$ 370. I did the payment. Then he was silent. I came back after 25 minutes. Till that time process not completed yet. I some 3 people (consumer) were talking to that person very secretly. He and his other sale person prevented me and my friend to listen about that thing. Also he engaged us in the mobile and its feature. My friend tried to listen. He felt something uncomfortable. After those person left the shop in very serious and bad mood. He tried to go behind them to ask (what happened?) Then he (KELVIN) again interrupted him by saying " come we see the phone and prepare the documents. Finally he asked to us do the payment again and sign anothe thing. That time me and my friend saw price of S$1456 (means appx. 1100 still remaining to pay). We were shocked. He (KELVIN) told us to pay otherwise he will take this matter to court. He scared us of court several time. We asked us to cancel the deal. He said to cancel the deal you need to pay S$ 400 more. Then we asked him for solution. He told that he can give discount 10%. He told to pay S$ 900 and take the mobile, one year extra warranty(S$488), one global sim card (S$588). We thinked a lot and argued with him. Nothing happened and finally we decided to leave the place and think about it later. We told him (KELVIN) to that we will come tomorrow as we don, t have sufficient fund and we still need to think and If he still you want to proceed for court then he can. He asked to do the settlement of this matter now.

I have not proceeded yet to act and file the complaint. But I am planning to do so to get back the S$370.
    Important:

1: They are expert in cheat sale by fear of court.
    2: If they are taking less and doing more (documentation) then be alert. Don, t sign such things even after reading once. (Read twice and take sufficient time and ask questions). Read every paper.
    3: If you signed then don, t pay anything.
    4: If you had payed already, then take you phone and leave that shop.
    5: Don, t wait for any time of documentation.
    6: There main targets tourist and students.

ALSO SEE THE attached file for the funny receipt. (optional phone nexus 5) and non optional others.

Comments

• Be
    Beverley Hazlewood Jun 15, 2016

I authorized Google Success Kit to take one dollar from my account, for what was supposed to be a free product. That opened up other free products, which I could download and print. - on 27th January, 2009. On 6.2.09, I noticed a Debit Authority (details not posted) for $47.17. I phoned Westpac. They said wait until Monday - an when I went to the Bank on Monday(9.2.09), and the transaction was listed for 9.2.09, still with no details - and also another for 7, 53. On Tuesday (10.2.09) those 2 transactions disappeared from the screen, my accout balance adjusted. Today (11.2.09), they are listed again as from Googlesuccesskit ($46.48) and one for $7.51 as from Fraud Protection (10.2.09) - and also another from Googlesuccesskit, 45cents, and another Fraud Protection for 6 cents - and another Debit Authroity (no details) for $1.52. Mention is made for US currency difference. My account is now overdrawn, because of these entries. I cannot afford this!

• Jj
    jjb Jun 15, 2016

so what did you do when this happened.? because i am starting to get them to. also with the fraud, and identity kit..help me stop them.. please

• Il
    illmaticbp Jun 15, 2016

I agree that i paid $3.98 for the money tree dvd. but i do want my money back for the 72.21 i was charged for. I never authorized for someone to take that money from me.Now im goin through a hard time with my bank by paying fees of $33 because of you guys makin my account Negative..

Linda Emmery Jun 15, 2016

I was charged $72.21 to my bank account 3/04/2009. I don't know what the heck that charge is for. I never authorized google treasure chest or anyone else to deduct 72.21 from my account. I do expect my money to be returned to my account immediately. The only thing I paid for online line was the google money tree dvd for 3.98, that's it.

• Le
    Lesnar Jun 15, 2016

I signed up for the 'Google Home Biz' after reading a couple of reports stating that this was good work at home job. I paid the $1.95 fee to get started but did not see any information about the $69.90 that was going to be taken out of my account monthly until after I had signed up. After seeing that there was going to be a monthly fee, I sent a letter the day after I signed for this program letting the company know that I had decided that I did not want to try the program. I received the letter four days letter with a yellow sticker that states 'Return To Sender Insufficient Address Unable To Forward'. Then I looked at my bank account on-line and see that there is a $69.90 fee pending. So although I tried to cancel within the 7 day trial period I couldn't because of the false address provided.

• Pa
    Patsy Freeman Jun 15, 2016

The same thing happened to me, how can google get by with this .. thisis stealing from ordinary people we need to do something, they are the one's getting rich from stealing from our accounts.. i want them to take me off there list too thank Patsy Freeman.

• Ti
    TINA STEVENSON Jun 15, 2016

I DID ORDER YOUR DIS AND RECEIVED IT. I DO NOT WONT TO DO ANYTHING WITH YOU. I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSON TO CHARGE MY ACCOUNT FOR ANYTHING. I DID NOT CONTIUE WITH YOUR DIS. I DO NOT WANT TO ORDER ANYTHING ELSE I EXPECT MY ACCOUNT TO BE CREDIT BACK THE 39.95 YOU CHARGED FOR MY CARD. I WILL GET IN CONTACT WITH MY LAYWER IF IT IS NOT WITHIN A FEW DAYS. I DO NOT WISH TO DO ANY KIND OF BUSINESS WITH YOU. THANK YOU TINA STEVENSON.

• Sh
    Shanna Jun 15, 2016

I bought a cd to get rich for $1.99 2 weeks later i am seeing charges on my credit card that i did not authorize! Beware!

• Bl
    blueyezz20 Jun 15, 2016

i started doing the online money making thing with google and i havnt received anything, not an email or book or cd or anything. i want to cancel it before they take that 70 something dollars out of my account i need that money i dont need anyone takin it out of my account.. i just got out the military and have 2 girls to take care of. the numbers they gave me do not work.. someone please help

• Ga
    Gary Jun 15, 2016

was charged $72.21 for unknown and unused services by google treasure chest.
    THIS IS THE PERFECT SCAM!!
    called senator office they give me trade commisions office call them they give you better business bareau e-mail and phone number! call consumer trades! LOL! They don't know there ### from a hole in the ground!
    no help from gov. officials to get money returned!

PERFECT SCAM!!

• In
    Inam Jun 15, 2016

All who have been affected by googletree fraud should file their complaints with the FTC ( Federal Trade Commission) and with BBB (Better Business Bureau).The address for GoogleTree.com is:
    Google Money Tree
    FTC's complaint website address is : Federal Trade Commission
    and for BBB is:
    Better Business Bureau

sara jane Jun 15, 2016

I signed up for google money tree kit on [protected]. I am a single mother and I figured it would not hurt to try this! It says it was only $3.81 for a money tree kit. One week later, I still have not recieved or heard from anyone. I checked my bank online to find out that google tree was taking $72.21, without permission. I am so pissed off, I am filing a compliant and I will do everything in my power to get my money back. I do not appreciate anyone just taking money and especially when It never said they were taking $72.21, in a week, and no letter, no kit shows up untill a few days after they get there easy $72.21. Is it just me or besides feeling scammed and pissed off, google tree is the one staying at home and making there income, and robbing people, and in a bad economy at that! I learned my lesson the hard way. I am out to get these jerks!

• Ti
    Tina Rickaby Jun 15, 2016

My order # [protected] I ordered on 12/04 and on 12/16 received my pink one but not my two blue ones. I have been emailing business several times and have even spoke with a individual today. She stated I would be getting an email to file complaint I am so upset. Im going to attach a copy of my order confirmation I have never had so much trouble so stressed out. Will never order on line againShop nomorerack

nomorerack

ORDER CONFIRMATION

Dear Tina,

Thank you for shopping with nomorerack!

Your order has been successfully placed. Your order number is [protected] and the details are as below. We will notify you with a tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped.

At nomorerack™, the only thing more important than delivering amazing, in-demand products at deeply discounted prices is outstanding customer service. We make it our priority to go above and beyond for our customers, and we know how important it is for you to receive your items as quickly as possible. We aim to under promise and over deliver, and ask that you allow 10-14 working days for delivery. Although, often times, items ship much faster than this.

Your Order Details:

Shipping To:
    334 Reardon Road
    North GrosvenordaleNorth Grosvenordale, CT 06255

Description Qty Unit Price Shipping Total

MID Google Android 4.2 1.2GHz 4GB 7" Dual Camera Tablet PC & Accessories 2 $59.00 $4.00 $122.00
    MID Google Android 4.2 1.2GHz 4GB 7" Dual Camera Tablet PC & Accessories 1 $59.00 $2.00 $61.00

Gross Total $177.00
    Shipping $6.00
    Sales Tax $0.00
    Credit $0.00

Your Total $183.00

You Saved $482.97

I would appreciate an answer before I have to take it up with someone that will take care of it for me.

• He
    heather Jun 15, 2016

only ordered a free trial and was supposed to charged only shipping and handling. To my suprise I was charged 72.21 that I had not authorized. I called and was told that the money is not refundable, I also told them that I have received nothing by e-mail or regular mail. I got nowhere this is wrong, this is outright theft.

No More Rack CS Jun 15, 2016

Hi,

Thank you for posting your Order number. We have gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address we have on file regarding the steps taken to have this matter resolved. Should you have any further concerns or inquiries regarding this concern, please feel free to reply back to that message. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.

• We
    Wes O. Jun 15, 2016

How do I go about a refund and how do I know they refunded the amount they STOLE or took unauthorizingly after they verified I had not or would not be charged?

WES

• We
    Wes O. Jun 15, 2016

I authorized the $1.00 for the Google Success Kit and never received it. They said if I cancelled in the next 14 days I would not be charged. i called the NEXT day and cancelled! I got my statement today. I was charged 1/05/2008 $1.00

on 1/12/2008 I was charged $29.95 I never received anything and they verified I would not be charged. Please cancel all charges as this was unauthorized and I never received an e-mail or physical product at all!

Wes Ornick
    349 Mulberry St.
    Morgantown, WV 26505

Linda Brophy Jun 15, 2016

Like many others, I was scammed also by Google Money Tree. Thinking that Google was a trusted name to do business with, and then finding out that they misrepresented themselves...This Company has nothing to do with Google. I ordered the work at home disc for 3.88 and never received it. By the time I called them, I had been charged 72.21 for something I never authorized. They were rude and wouldn't let me talk to a supervisor or anyone else. They said the 7 day trial period was passed and I would not receive a refund for any of my charges and they disconnected my call. I did call back after filing a complaint with the BBB to make sure that I wouldn't be charged again, only to get another annoying person on the line...I'm also going to contact my local News station and see if I can put this out for other people so they don't get scammed...I probably won't see a refund, but I will try to get even...

John Doe Jun 15, 2016

Google Money tree is nothing but a BIG SCAM! Like the rest of the complainants, I was also duped into buying their supposedly useful CD only for the shipment fee of $3.88. But even before I could access their website, I was already debited the amount of $72.21 without my consent and authority! The CD itself is completetely useless and is not of any help whatsoever! And the people who answers the phone when you call them up to complain are just rude and completely annoying you want to strangle them with the phone cord. I hope the authorities or even the media will look into this scam and make these ### ( or scam bags!) pay for their crime and save other people from being victimized.