Google Chestfraud

I just checked my acct. to see where we were at and low and behold if there was a charge on there that I had no clue about. Same charge as most of you out there and let me tell you that I have already filed a fraudlent claim and looking into this. People who take from those less fortunate should be taken out back and shot in the head. I feel as though I can't trust anyone anymore and as far as I'm concern google can kiss my ###. I will get my money back. Taking money from me is like taking food out of my kids mouth and let me tell you that GOD himself won't be able to save these people from doing what they are doing. I hope one day that they get what's coming to them.

• Cl
    CLHaynes Sep 09, 2009

I got suckered into the $1.97 CD, never did receive it, then started to see a number of charges on my credit card for google chest and 5 other companies - to the tune of over $480 some.
    Called the bank to ask that charges be rescinded, was given contact #'s for these companies. Google chest - Etax hotline - product resource network - blazing words - grant masters - online search help - they are all related.
    Was told google chest gives out my credit card number to all these other companies. Called those numbers last night and the same recorded voice answers for all of the companies - find out today they are based in the Philippines. Called them all today and was given a very hard time trying to get it out of them that no more charges would incur and/or to get a reference # from them. And, they deny they are all associated. No response to the google chest #, no longer in existance. Called credit card company back to cancel the card. They are cancelling all charges and sending information aboiut this scam to their investigation board. They are damn well aware of these scam charges, still want my business so are sending me a new card. I refuse to pay these charges on my credit card. BEWARE!!! and don't be a fool for these stupid offers on the internet!

miss_y_von2 Jul 29, 2009

I called google chest again and again and again trying to get my money back. They finally returned one of the $72.21 charges. I called them again trying to get the other money returned to my account. I was given an address to send a letter to. I wrote the letter, addressed the envelope just like the woman told me, and get this, I repeated the address back her. I sent the letter out. I just came back with a return to senderm mail undeliverable, commercial mail receiving agency, no authorization to receive mail for this addressee. This really is a bunch of bullchit. I work hard for my money and I don't need lowdown scam artist stealing it.

rommel flores Jun 26, 2009

when i got the cd from the mail, i quickly read about this in my computer, while reading about it, i realized it's not my interest and i did not go about it. on June statement of my credit card it appears 2 payment of $84.61 and $43.84on google which i complained about it and they said they will put it back in my card. i complained also my May statement which appears 2 payments on google, $93.30 and $46.97 but they cannot refund it that's why i wrote my complain here, expecting for a refund .

• Ji
    jingo Jun 16, 2009

they use different tricks, they will say they need to run a credit check to see if your score is high enough for the position, so please enter a credit card number.. stuff like that.

• Fl
    Florence Ebenkamp Jun 16, 2009

I just checked out a job about Work at Home, I did not sign up for it. But I got charged $73.19, Which I request a refund, And won't accept any other future charges to my account. [email protected] Florence Ebenkamp

• Ke
    Kent Jun 04, 2009

I sent a letter to the address in JKL post and it was returned unopened with a Return to sender; "Undeliverable, Commercial Mail Receiving Agency, No Authorization to Receive Mail for this Addressee" stamped on it. I don't have any idea what to do from here.

• Bm
    B. Malbeuf Jun 03, 2009

Asked fopr information on a work from home kit, was charged 1.97 and a unauthorized charge of 87.00 on my credit card. This needs to be corrected. Please let me know who I need to contact to get this done.

• Sc
    Scott May 31, 2009

These low down dirtbags hit my account for 72.21 like every one else and I have called to dispute and my bank said 4 weeks . What a bunch of BS . I never provided banking information to these losers which is disturbing. I wish I could get my hands on these low lifes.

• G8
    g8rpiccchick May 29, 2009

Thank you for the info. I too was charged. My question is, how do I stop them from charging me again?????

• Eb
    EBI510 May 28, 2009

NO THEY WONT...

• Kr
    Krasimira Kalcheva May 28, 2009

This is great information. I will file conplaints with all different bodies and see if they can at least stop the scam.

Chuck Turner May 28, 2009

You should file a complaint at:

FTC:
    Online:
    By phone: # Phone: Call our toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP [protected]); TTY: [protected]
    or by mail: Write to:
    Federal Trade Commission
    Consumer Response Center
    600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, DC 20580

FBI: Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)

If you live in the US: with the Attorney General's of your state and of the state where the scam is located [Utah]:

BBB:

• Kr
    Krasimira Kalcheva May 28, 2009

I also got scammed for 144.42 and when I called they refused to refund the money even though they have not delivered any type of services that benefit the customer (other than the CD for $1.97)

missyvon2 May 28, 2009

On 5/22/09 I was charged $.58 and then $72.21 by google chest for I don't know what. Whatever it was I didn't receive it. I called to cancel and to receive a refund of my money. I checked my account this morning and there ar emore charges to my account in the exact same amounts. I called the telephone number and they told me that I was refunded the amount. When I told the woman that I wasn'trefunded the money, that I had been charged a second time she said there is nothing she could do, I will have to write a letter to ...and then gave me an address. I want to talk to a person not write a letter. I want all of this money refunded to my account. It amounts to $145.58. I don't have that kind of money to throw away! I want it back!!! This is a bunch of bull crap. Google Chest is run by a bunch of scam artists!

• Gh
    GH GH May 27, 2009

All I ordered was the CD for $1.97. When I got it, it didn't even work. I did scan thru the site real fast but it was a instructions on how to sell on ebay and direct ship from wholesalers. I finally threw the disk away. They have tried to debit my WalMart Money Card but I only put enough on it for my immediate purchases. They have tried to get 72.21 over seven times with them all declined. I will now call debit card company to see if they will refuse to accept them.

I'm sorry that you all lost money that you are having a hard time getting back. I have found that the WalMart Money Card or something similar is the best way to shop online.

Minime May 27, 2009

Fell into the 1.97 cent con of the century! They asked me for 1.97 to pay for info on work at home buisness. They sent me a cd that didn't work about 1 week (7 days) after they took my money. Then about 2 weeks later I overdrew my account for a 6 dollar charge.? And wait, whats this, a 72.21 cent charge for something called Google Chest?!!! What in the world is Google Chest, well some cons on the end of Google Treasure Chest lines taking your card info! So i dispute it and cant because the 6 dollars overdrew it not the 72.71??!! So about 2 weeks later i get another overdraft 35.00 for a 3 dollar purchase?? What do you know Google Chest for 32.85!!! So i call all the numbers to all "Chest" companies and they all tell me Im cancelled because of this site I found the right nmber and cancelled instantly!! Guess, , 2 weeks later 73.65 and 140 dollars in overdrafts?!!! I had 6 bucks leave my 6 alone... haha. So i get the banker on the phone with these 3 companies who all say he cancelled last month, > Banker's like "What?" then why did you charge him again yesterday? Ha! Redemption! Thank the lord above for this site, and thank the guy below for ### like these people. On to correct ths 208 dollar problem for the 4 time.. Geez don't fall for this one!

• Be
    Beji May 27, 2009

This is a fake company and they are ripping off pepole. They asked only $ 1.99 for one CD. Once they got your credit card information they are charging you left and right. This is the biggest scam I have ever seen in my life. All the money transaction done in foreign contry and you all can see foreign transaction fees too. I called my bank and cancelled my debit card. Google need to take action for abusing their name. Pls dont buy anything from this guys. You will loose your money.

MARIE May 27, 2009

If you don't know who this Google Chest is read on... If you get an email from Google Kit BEWARE!! They offer a special deal for a learning disk for ONLY $1.97, yeh you think it is a good deal but what you don't see is the extremely small print that shows all the extra monthly charges. They got me for $72.21 (which I am fighting) and a week later they got another $24.84 plus fee's. The small print is where you find these monthly reoccuring charges, so please beware and DO NOT ORDER this so called great deal!! Good luck if they got you too!! I got thier number and they haven't heard the last of ME!!

• Da
    Danna May 27, 2009

I was charged twice by Google Chest this month. One Charge on May 20 and one charge on May 21. Each for $72.31. I had paid $1.99 last month for a make money from home cd called Google Treasure Chest. The address on the CD is in Utah. I called [protected] today, and demanded my $144. 62 back. The woman on the phone agreed to refund one charge back. I should see it credited in my account within 7-10 days. To get a refund on the second charge, I must write tothe "Corporate Office" at 970 W. Broadway suite E347, Jackson Wyoming 83001. I will do that and let you all know if I am successful. Good luck to all

• Lo
    louisville35 May 26, 2009

some how, they got me too!!! I am a single mom of 3, and on disability..now I am over drawn, again..I went through this last month, and for all I know it is the same people..it's 72.21 both times.
    now, I can not even get my kids a soda tomorrow, let alone any gas..we only had 50. left over to last a week..
    who is google chest??? shame on them!

Rocco09 May 26, 2009

I just received my Visa bill and found an unauthorized amount of $72.71 and the phone number has only a busy tone all day. I am 82 and on Social Security and have now a $35.00 over limit charge ontop of this. Can someone shut that fraudulent business down, , whatever it is. Mrs. Richesin, Norwood, CO 81423

• Jt
    JTB May 26, 2009

i agree, and i am an unemployed woman right now. I trusted Google for a lot of things and i thing goggle treasure chest is a BIG SCAM!!! I didnt even get my CD from them when i ordered it. then i called again and then i didnt get that CD. Then i go to pay a bill the other day and there is a charge on my account for 72.21 from google treasure chest and now i am over drawn because of it. I call to get my money back and they tell me to write to the head office because they cannot authorize my refund. I also called my bank and they told me that a whole lot of people have called them about the charge on their account too. I put a complaint in with the FCC, BBB, and the attorney general as well. Google treasure chest is a big NO NO

• Jk
    JKL May 26, 2009

I was also charged 72.21 by Google, unauthorized. I called the number [protected] and got customer service. I had send for a cd to see how to make money online with them for 19.97 and never received it. They told me I had joined Google Tresure chest when I did this and I advised them that I did not. They canceled the account and gave me an address to Corp office to write and try and get my money back, address is
    Google tresure Chest
    970 W. Broadway St.
    Jackson, WY 83001

cheryl May 25, 2009

72.21 us taken out of my account. no authorization. have not purchased anything

Chuck Turner May 24, 2009

This is the Google Treasure Chest / Google Money Tree scam.

The Attorney General in Texas is investigating this scam, you should contact them and the FTC as soon as possible to report your complaint:

"Texans who believe they have been misled by similar business practices may file complaints with the Office of the Attorney General toll-free at [protected] or file complaints online at www.texasattorneygeneral.gov "
    From: http://www.oag.state.tx.us/oagNews/release.php?print=1&id=2940

FTC:

You can read here more about this SCAM:

• Te
    Teresa May 23, 2009

I did not authorize the charge that was credited to my acount, and I am going to my bank and blocking it from happening againg. This is not right and you will not get any more money from me or anyone eles.

Jason May 22, 2009

I had the same exact experience when I purchased the "Google Kit". I purchased the $1.95 kit and never got any kind of confirmation email or anything. Around 25 days later and still no "Google Kit" I checked my account and had a $79 charge, and the $1.95 and still, no kit or info for the "Google Treasure Chest".

This is the point I called my credit card company and said it was an unauthorized charge. They gave me a credit for it and filed a dispute with the merchant. About 3 days later I got the cd in the mail that only plays on computers and the cover of it says that it has 3 programs on the cd. I pop it in and it is 1 audio of a guy talking about how much money that he has made in this new way of affiliate marketing where you pretty much spam people you get on your email list and then recharge the peoples credit card who have made purchases.

I have been in the affiliate marketing business for a year now, so I know enough about the business of what's right or what's wrong. This people is unethical practice of business. Some call it "Renegade Marketing" or "Attraction Marketing", which is when the website try's to hide the charges that you will be billed by giving you a "Free 15 day trial" which you must give your credit card info to access. This is a legal and very profitable way of marketing if you do it properly. The "Google Cash Kit" is not "following the rules" as you would say, by only stating these charges but in their privacy policy and not when you give your credit card info.

• Be
    belinda May 22, 2009

I hear you I am from canada and they took 200.00 from my visa and I called to cancel no one reported that I called and they scammed me out of 200.00 us

We need to find away of getting our money back

anonymous May 22, 2009

I have just filed a police report regarding an unauthorized charge of $72.21 from my debit card. This company is completely fraudulent. This unauthorized charge is theft and this company will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

• Cs
    cspeterson May 22, 2009

My bank called me to tell me there is a charge coming thru for $77.21 from a company called Google Chest. Who the hell is this? Don't use your debit cards online. Apparently these are not secure cards like credit cards. Anyone who gets the information can use them. Trying to get my money back is almost impossible

MARIE May 21, 2009

I HAD AN UNARTHURIZED CHARGE ON MY BANK ACCOUNT FROM GOOGLE CHEST FOR $72.21. I CONTACTED MY BANK TO DISPUTE THE CHARGE AND THEY CONTACTED GOOGLE CHEST. IF YOU NEED THE NUMBER TO GOOGLE CHEST HERE THEY ARE: [protected] AND [protected]. GIVE EM HELL!! I'M FIGHTING BACK AND SO SHOULD EVERYONE ELSE THEY HAVE SCREWED!! GOOD LUCK!

• Rs
    rsvanhelsing7500 May 21, 2009

I thought about trying a google make money kit, which is $2 for shipping and 15 day free trial. The kit takes longer than 15 days to ship and I received no letter or email to log-on to the website. Then I got charged $38.84. I call [protected] and demanded a refund and cancelled the service today. They told me it takes 7-10 days to post the refund depending on the bank. If it works for me, it might help ya'll get your money back. WARNING: DO NOT FALL FOR THE GOOGLE MONEY KIT SCAM.

Sandra May 20, 2009

The phone # I got through on is [protected], not that they will reverse the charges. I thought Google was a well trusted and respected site. Boy was I wrong when I started receiving overdrawn notices, due to not expecting the charges to be taken oujt of my account

• Da
    Daniel Baker May 19, 2009

Same complaint so many others are having; my wife says: There's a charge on Visa of 72.93 for something called Google Chest. I can't get them to answer the 888 area code number. Don't know what this is for. Did you order something?

At kneejerk, I just got the G1 phone, so without thinking, thought that was it. Wrong amount!

Wife says she called the 888 number, got someone in Philipines, they said computers down and went on hold.

I suspect they harvestd, somehow, the visa info using spyware.

• Bo
    Booboo May 19, 2009

Same here ...My acct was charged 72.21 I call and speak with someone I can't understand...She gives me an address and it took ten minutes for me to get it because of her poor communication skills...So beware DON'T listen to that 99 cent verbage...

Chuck Turner May 18, 2009

Viola, Google Chest is the Google Treasure Chest scam :

• Te
    Teodoro Correa May 18, 2009

I was overcharged for the produce I intended to get, it was never delivery

Chuck Turner May 17, 2009

It's a scam. You need to cancel your bank card asap. Get the bank to do a chargeback on the unauthorised charges.

See this website for more about this scam:

• Bm
    bmwm5lov May 17, 2009

tried to use my card, but was over drew, by 72.12 idont know who this google chest is but i better get my money back

Robert K. Leonard May 17, 2009

I had money in my checking account, I keep track of it by on line banking, and when I checked my account on sunday, 5/17/2017, There had been a deduction for $72.31 by Google Chest. I put a stop/unauthorized charge on the credit/debit card on the next business day.