Goodyear Assurance Comfort Tread — terrible tread wear
I've been a longtime Goodyear customer and went with the Goodyear Assurance tires paying nearly $500 installed. I was impressed with the information and program around the tires. However after only 32,000 miles the tires needed replacement. Of course they pro-rated the new tires but at this rate I'll pay over $250/tire as a lifetime cost to get to the 80,000 stated tire life of the Goodyear Assurance not to mention the time spent waiting for replacements to be mounted + new vales, + shop fees + taxes +++. I can buy a lot of other tires a few times over before I would reach this cost and likely 3 times the mileage to boot. So unfortunately, no you don't get what you pay for. Goodyear's question was "did you rotate the tires". So rotation would triple the tread-wear??? Show me the data that supports that theory. BTW... I did have the tires rotated.
More Goodyear Assurance Comfort Tread Complaints & Reviews
- Goodyear Assurance Comfortred Tire - road noise
- Goodyear Tracker 2 Tires - defective tire produce
- Goodyear Tripletread - drivability problems
- Goodyear - goodyear credit card
- Goodyear - tracker tires
- Goodyear Credit card - apr on closed account
- Goodyear - put wrong tires on my car
- Goodyear Auto Service - shelbyville ky store
- Goodyear - credit card scam!
- Good Year Credit Card - Beware of Promotions - what they don't tell you!