Goodyear Tripletread — drivability problems
We had a set of four Tripletread Goodyear's on our 2003 Honda Odyssey and it has a terrible problem of the steering wheel shaking violently from side to side. This is not a pull to the right or to the left, it is a shaking of the steering wheel from side to side. Of course Honda's comment was it is the tires, and Goodyear says it is the van. (DUH!) I knew that was coming. If it were the tires it would do it all the time, this happens intermittently, may happen several times on a short trip, other times you may drive several days without a problem.
More Goodyear Tripletread Complaints & Reviews
- Goodyear Assurance Comfortred Tire - road noise
- Goodyear Tracker 2 Tires - defective tire produce
- Goodyear Assurance Comfort Tread - terrible tread wear
- Goodyear - goodyear credit card
- Goodyear - tracker tires
- Goodyear Credit card - apr on closed account
- Goodyear - put wrong tires on my car
- Goodyear Auto Service - shelbyville ky store
- Goodyear - credit card scam!
- Good Year Credit Card - Beware of Promotions - what they don't tell you!