Globe Telecom — broadband/dsl-transfer of location
Regarding account number [protected]. I transfer location since March 23 of this year, when I settled in my new house I travelled I forgot that I need to call you guys to advise my new address... April 24 I came back and called your hotline and was advise to settle your bill of 2k+ which I did after 3 days. I called back your CX SVC and was provided PQC17040011226... "Please call us back after 24 hrs.", which I did. "Apologies your area is not serviceable with DSL, no slot available". Option was LTE, which I agreed cause I badly need internet at my home... Operator advised of 1, 199 monthly and to call 2 days after. " It should be a bundled LTE" I was disappointed and asked for Supervisor. "Supervisor not available, I will process your request Ma'am, I will help you... Leave your number and email, a follow will be made from time to time"... I leave another number to whom they need to contact for I travelled again.. I came back last month and yet the request I made is not yet done.. I was advised since my acct was temporarily disconnected I need to pay 2, 700+ .. I speak with an account manager, report was made. My account reactivated July 31st... As per operator " your area is svcbl with DSL Ma'am, upgrade your plan to 5mbps that's 1299/month" I agreed. PQC170800001337. I have hopes this time. The next day I called August 1st.. "Ma'am it was declined you need to pay your balance of 2700+... I asked for Sup, waited for an hour... To cut it short, I am so disappointed and frustrated. Why I need to pay you that 2, 700 I haven't use your service since March 23. The first time I requested for Trans of location I don't have a balance. I am a customer of 8 years, why are you giving me a hard time? I need someone to look into this and get this issue rectified ASAP.
More Globe Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Globe Telecoms - notice of legal action
- Globe Telecom - customer service
- Globe Telecom - 8888 superunli25 and unlitxt20
- Globe - bad customer service
- Globe Telecom - Broadband Dep't. - approval of broadband to fraud person
- Globe Telecom - old broadband connection with a/c no 862604269 & 868202396
- Globe Telecom - speed of wifi
- Globe Telecom - about payment
- Globe Telecommunications. - poor internet connection and landline is completely 'dead'
- Globe Telecom - unethical, corrupt company