Globe Telecomglobe home broadband service (volume boost)

A

June 24, 2016

I requested for volume boost for 10GB since we've used up the monthly allowance on our plan. The representative that I spoke to Benjie Aleria ZTCM5880 informed me that I already used 61.xxGB as of that time being and if I will request for additional 10GB it will be deducted from the current usage. I was under impression that the volume boost is on top of whatever amount of data that I've used. This is not right, if customer requested for additional data they should pay for it and should get what they paid for.

Once we used up the monthly data allowance, Globe will reduce the speed, customer could still use the service but very slow and is unusable. My Internet service is very slow since I reached the data limit and I was hoping that volume boost is something that I could request to resume the speed of my Internet connection -but it is disappointing to know that volume boost won't be an answer to my needs.

The Globe system should be modified and best way to make it right is to add more data on their plans for the same price so customers won't ask for more data pack.