Global Crossing Local ServicesHarassment and fraud

C

On 9/9/11 I received a message on voice mail that I was the primary suspect in a criminal investigation. I called the number that was left which was [protected]. The person claimed to be a Kevin Foster. He sounded foreign and his name was likely an alias. I called the number and a person claiming to be David answered the phone. He sounded exactly like the person who had left the message. He claimed that I owed an online cash advance company called Cash Advance $398.32. I told him that I haven't dealt with a company by that name. He said that I would be arrested if I don't pay in full. I repeated that I don't owe any such company anything. I think asked for his name and the name of his so-called law firm. He then hung up on me. I looked up the phone number online and it belongs to a company called Global Solutions Local Services, Inc-FL. Has anyone ever had this happen to them? And who else can I report this incident to?

• Ni
    NiteMare Aug 02, 2013

My daughter has had 7 such phone calls since 7:30 this morning. when i called the number back it was a bunch of east Indian's. they answered the phone with names like"
    " mike, Pete, Tom, & Larry" when I told them that the person they are looking for doesn't have that phone number anymore they told me to [email protected]#k off and to go to hell. I did a reverse look-up online and it comes back to Global Crossing Local Services Ltd-FL in west Palm Beach Fl. I have since reported this to local police and was told it is a scam to get information for Identity theft. and they are going to get with W.Palm P.D. And W.Palm Co. Sheriff to see if they can PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS. They were very nasty on the phone and threatening also.

• Th
    the king Dec 04, 2012

I just received a call from Global Crossing Local Services also.They called me twicein 10 minutes. No one is there when i say Hello.
    It originated from Columbus, Ohio region.I never heard of them.

• St
    stephanie neville Oct 14, 2011

She was afraud an i wanna know why she was calling my home asking 4 my husband but did not wanna talk 2 me if it was a cancer organization. I want answers an i want them now! phone [protected] Stephanie neville