Giftsnideas.comthey were very quick to charge my credit card

Q

Ordered gift on 22/12/12 for delivery to relative in USA. Not received. When I contacted Giftsnideas.com they told me delivered on 4/1/13, thought when I called the recipient nothing was received. Giftsnideas.com provided me with UPS confirmation saying delivered left at: other released. NOT TO MY RELATIVE THOUGH. When I asked Giftsnideas.com for more information they emailed me back saying that my gift would be delivered and I would receive a confirmation email. Nothing came. I have been told that my complaint will be replied to in 24hrs not I am being told that an investigation is under way which could take 7-15 business days and I am not eligible for a refund. THEY WERE VERY QUICK TO CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD!!! THEY NEVER LET ME KNOW ANYTHING. I have to chase them to find out what is going on. Every email reply is from someone different 'Adam', 'Mike', 'Alena', 'Vincent' . I know something is not right and there are a lot of complaints out there. I have 3 months off so I have all the time in the world to start an online media campaign warning others!!!

• Gr
    Grace Nancy Feb 20, 2013

Dear Quinea, i am Grace from Giftsnideas.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. You seem to have complaints on non delivery of product and slow responsive customer service. Our customer service team were prompt in replying to a very large number of queries during Christmas. However, there was a little delay in addressing few orders. We are aware of it and we have up-scaled the customer support system in order to be prompt in replying each inquiry even in high season. In-case, your concern is not yet addressed, we would request you to drop an email to [email protected] or me at [email protected] We will definitely look into it, verify and provide you with fruitful solution.

We at Giftsnideas.com ensure 100% customer satisfaction. We are always here to listen, understand and provide you with best solution. Thank you!

Best Regards,