Menu
Unbeatable Sale.com Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Unbeatable Sale.com
reviews & complaints

www.unbeatablesale.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.8 25 Reviews

Unbeatable Sale.com Complaints Summary

11 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Unbeatable Sale.com's exceptional service, your concerns are likely to be addressed quickly and effectively. However, stay informed about their service offerings and policies. Regularly review user feedback on various platforms to get a complete picture of their customer service. Prepare specific questions or concerns you might have before contacting support for a more streamlined experience.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Unbeatable Sale.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Unbeatable Sale.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Unbeatable Sale.com reviews & complaints

1:59 am EDT

Unbeatable Sale.com Cherub water fountain

I purchased a chereb water fountain. I paid approx. 270.00 for it! It came used! The clear hose was all green from alage, missing parts pump can't work. Led lights not working. Mice ate up all the white foam packing in box. I contacted them 3 times no call back no email. Finally a lady answered she said to late they offer a 30 day warranty. So I am stuck with a water fountain that doesn't work. They get your money and run! They are crooks!

Desired outcome: Macaws

4:11 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Unbeatable Sale.com Finally gave up!

I ordered and paid for 3 bags of concrete in November 2022. By Christmas 2022 I realized I was not going to receive my order.After another month I started tracking, after 2 more months I wanted my money back. After countless emails guess they said ahhhh, let's just refund her for 2 bags! From then on they send me some generic email saying we don't have enough info, which is just not true. I have sent them copies of invoices and their own tracking number. As of today...they say it's been to long! They won't be in business long, treating customers like this!

Desired outcome: Credit for concrete I did not receive.

G
Unbeatable Sale.com replied to this review.

Unbeatable Sale.com Do not trust this company!

Do not trust this company! Completely false advertising. Does not care about their customers. They don't even reply until you go back to *** (since it was purchased on the *** site for this 3rd party company). They advertised a set of 4 hurdles. It arrived and there was only one in the box even though the photo showed 4 different colors and said nothing about the cost being for only one hurdle, nor did it give an option to order a certain color. They went back and changed the ad after I complained. Luckily I had saved the fraud photo on my laptop so I do have proof. All sets of hurdles are as a group. What good would one hurdle be?! On top of that they charged $9.50 to ship it without mentioning that. Now they want me to ship it back under my cost for more shipping. I have been back and forth a million times and told then if they don't honor my request I was going to take action. So here I am. Safe yourself the grief and order somewhere else!

L. Kautzer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company cheated me out of almost $200. I ordered an 18 piece dinnerware set on Amazon and sent me just 6 pieces. I went back and forth with them, with them insisting they sent the full set. They did not. They are scammers. I would NEVER buy from this company again.

K. Steuber
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They are absolutely not a reputable site, but what's troubling is that Amazon does business with them. When you try to contact them, you can't. They sold a product with a 100% *** up on Amazon...at the same time they offered this product through *** at the normal price. Waiting on a refund that we are betting we'll never see. Beware!

L. Schmidt
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Great service and quick shipping! I love my solar lanterns!

L. Kiehn
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

3rd party vender secretly hidden on *** website. Got me for over $50 for a container of dishwasher detergent. Terrible customer service person said I saw the price before I ordered so not their fault! Just like everyone else I don't check every price when I think I Am ordering from *** for pick up. No one to complain to at customer service. All I can say is *** is a B and this company will eventually get what they deserve for tricking people out of their hard earned money. After I called to start the return procedure they sent an email offering 15% off, really! Do not use this company.

Is Unbeatable Sale.com legit?

Our verdict: Through its investigations, Complaints Board highlights Unbeatable Sale.com with moderate legitimacy concerns, advising potential users to proceed with caution. The advice underscores the importance of meticulous review of Unbeatable Sale.com's practices before engagement.

Unbeatable Sale.com earns 36% level of Trustworthiness

Moderate Trust Alert: Complaints board rates Unbeatable Sale.com at 36%. Read reviews and beware of negative issues before engaging.

Unbeatable Sale.com protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We found clear and detailed contact information for Unbeatable Sale.com. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.
  • Despite a low legitimacy rating, Unbeatable Sale.com has demonstrated a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction with a resolution rate 91% of 12 negative reviews. While caution is advised when dealing with this company, their focus on resolving customer complaints is a positive sign for those who choose to use their services.
  • Unbeatable Sale.com has registered the domain name for unbeatablesale.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.
  • Unbeatablesale.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Our scan shows Unbeatable Sale.com website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • Unbeatablesale.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Unbeatable Sale.com, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.
  • Several positive reviews for Unbeatable Sale.com have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.
  • Unbeatable Sale.com website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Unbeatable Sale.com I purchased an item with an image on the website of a genuine HP 410A toner cartridge with a description indicating the same

I purchased an item with an image on the website of a genuine HP 410A toner cartridge with a description indicating the same. The price was ridiculously low so I really figured it was not an original HP cartridge, but given the picture and description I said "why not try it". When the item was received, it was a compatible cartridge not an original HP cartridge as shown and described on the website. I contacted the company indicating I thought an incorrect item was shipped. Within a couple of days I received an email with a return shipping label to return the item with the message that a credit would be issued when the item was received back by them. They made no offer to replace it with the item as shown on the website. I am happy they offered to refund the purchase price as I thought I took a chance on a long shot and lost. I sent the item back and I really expect that a credit will be issued as they said. I would not feel comfortable dealing with this company again

K. Bartoletti
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Very pleased with the quality of the quart paint cans. The shipping was quite fast, and communication along the way was ideal. Thank you!

Z
Z
Z. Streich
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered a Vicks humidifier from *** website. The product was "sold and sent" by unbeatableSale. This was about a $100 purchase. The humidifier was delivered used, broken, dirty and the inside of the tank wet! This was purchased as a New item.

B. Mann
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am a return customer for purchasing "rubber gaskets". They are great quality and they are one of the best prices I have found.

C. King
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I know the Max *** product and got a good price here. Quick shipping and happy with the transaction. Thanks!

Unbeatable Sale.com I purchased a projector table from this company for $150

I purchased a projector table from this company for $150. When it came, two of the legs were defective in that they would not screw into (attach to) the table. One of the legs was obviously wrong due to the wrong screw hole size. The other one wouldn't work for unknown reasons. I contacted the company and asked for a return. The gave me a Return Authorization number but wouldn't cover the return shipping. I reached out to them several more times: All the people I talked to on the phone were very helpful but the emails I got from the warehouse were useless. Now, they say they have sent me one replacement leg, not two, and if I want to return the item, they will charge a 25% restocking fee plus the cost of shipment. Interestingly, their own written return policy says there is a 30 day money back guarantee without anything about restocking fees. I have filed a complaint with *** and hope *** refunds my money. Unbeatable sales is a complete joke. DO NOT BUY FROM THERE FOR ANY REASON!

B. Lynch
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

If i could give zero stars, but not an option. Ordered an item from Walmart.com, redirected to unbeatable sales. I received the item and upon opening, I noticed the item was refurbished, I emailed the company after not being able to contact thru the number on the website. I was asked to provide evidence as to why I thought the product was refurbished so I sent a picture of the label that states " certified refurbished ". I asked for a return label and was told the factory would be processing and would receive it soon. After at least 6 email inquiries, 2 weeks have gone by and still no return label. I've notified them i would be contacting ComplaintsBoard.com to try to resolve this issue, hopefully they understand and get this resolved. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY

B. Hansen
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Best prices, lower than the toy retailers online and shipping is pretty fast

I. Conn

Got my order in about 1 week. Exactly what I ordered

Unbeatable Sale.com Absolutely awful company, and pitiful "customer service

Absolutely awful company, and pitiful "customer service." They are scammers, frauds, liars, and use deceptive business practices. Anyone who has been scammed by them should file a complaint with the ***I bought a clock, they said I could cancel the order, but when I tried, they ignored me and shipped it anyway. They said I could return it, but when I tried, they refused to accept it. They overcharged me by sending the wrong item. Since I ordered through ***, I was guaranteed a refund. *** then lied and said they gave me a refund, which they hadn't. Eventually, they only gave a partial refund, then lied to *** again. *** ended up providing the rest of the refund because Unbearable *** sropped responding to ***.They intentionally lie, misrepresent products, overcharge and scam customers. My account was hacked after doing business with them, and others have had similar experiences; just look at the complaints and bad reviews.Report these criminals to the *** and shut them down.

E. Dooley
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Order came quickly and in solid packaging. I am very pleased with their service, quality and affordability!

K. Purdy
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I Purchased a daisy wheel in March . Unfortunately I did not try the product out. Now they are telling me it is past the 30 day return policy. The product did not print correctly on my typewriter.No English letters or numbers, not sure what they were. They should stand behind there product that are shipped.

A. Donnelly
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Very pleased. Ordered on Monday. Received Thursday. Very happy with service.

M. Strosin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ZERO STARS - UNBEATABLE SALES AND WALMART.COM THINK BEFORE YOU BUY! Don't buy from this company! I bought a kitchen cart through WALMART.COM not knowing I was buying the cart from UNBEATABLE SALES, 3rd party. I got a kitchen cart several days ago and it is impossible to put together because of FAULTY CONSTRUCTION. I am having a VERY difficult time just getting a return label. You cannot reach a human at any time of day, so I have been going from emailing a robot to talking to Walmart.com customer service. *** emailed that I pay for return shipping and insure the 300lb box. I called WALMART.COM and they just said they will put pressure on them. DO NOT BUY FROM EITHER OF THESE PLACES! BEWARE NOT WORTH IT. I paid $330 for JUNK. I just want a return slip so I can have *** pick it up. I want my money back, please.You have to fight to get your money back even if the product is faulty. BAD QUALITY - Item is cracked and directions do not match the product (parts glued in wrong places rendering it unusable) I should have just gone to IKEA! BEWARE DO NOT BUY FROM UNBEATABLE SALES/WALMART.COM People should not have to beg for a RETURN LABEL! HUGE RED *** Y'ALL!

Unbeatable Sale.com Ordered outside fireplace through ***

Ordered outside fireplace through ***. Received confirmation and shipping date estimate of 4/2. Received 2nd email item was shipped and would be delivered by 4/2. Received email from *** today AM saying that I could track item that is in transit and ready to be delivered to my home today. Then get an email from UnbeatableSale.com saying item is out of stock (never shipped) and they have canceled the item "so I can order from another company or re-order at another time." It is a GIFT and the recipient is coming this weekend! A are notifying *** and the customer the item has shipped , is in transit and the item never left their warehouse. UnbeatableSale.com website is a joke "24/7 live chat" is just a form you fill our and "someone will get back to you shortly" Phone number pretends to let you pick options but within a minute you are told " no agents available send up an email and we will get back to you." So far neither has happened. On the phone my reference number comes up as "in process" and on line my reference number "cannot be found". Not sure why *** is dealing with such a poor service company

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Unbeatable Sale.com ZERO STARS - UNBEATABLE SALES AND WALMART.COM THINK BEFORE YOU BUY!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Unbeatable Sale.com I ordered a kids theater sofa through *** from them fulfilled (or not fulfilled I should say) from Unbeatablesale

I ordered a kids theater sofa through *** from them fulfilled (or not fulfilled I should say) from Unbeatablesale. The shipping stated it would arrive about 13 days later, on that day it didn't arrive and the tracking number was false. An email I received from the company stated it was shipping *** but the link which went to the *** website said no record found. On the *** website it showed a link for the tracking which sent to some anonymous website that tracks overtime for companies.The states changed to delayed, check back later for status. I complained to *** and they contacted company on our behalf (or they tried I should say), they and we received nothing confirming that the company was acknowledging the request. Then waited another 4 days and called *** again. They called the company and were unable to get ahold of anyone, twice. From one of their vendors, which is very surprising to me. I really don't understand how they are an A+ rating with all of the negative reviews I see out there, here and elsewhere on the web. Guess should have researched them prior.. Since we were unable to contact anyone (*** or myself) and unable to get any real information on tracking or status *** decided to refund the amount of the purchase minus the shipping cost. So now I must wait to see if we will get reimbursed for shipping.

Unbeatable Sale.com Horrible and not honest about returns

Horrible and not honest about returns. They expect me to pay more for returning an item then I paid for it (and they want it insured)- but don't even make that possible- My last response to them saying I must return item the same way it was sent (which was without any packaging or packing slip (I wish I could attach a picture to prove my point)- The item was sent w/ a sticker and only a shipping sticker on the item: This was my response: Jul 28, 2021 3:06 PM *** won't take it the way you sent it- and if you put the packing slip inside (which there is no possible way you could have if you look at the picture (you can clearly see where the label is)- how can I do what you're requesting? You sent this item with no packing slip and no way for me to return unless I pay more to package, insure and pay postage then I paid for the item. You should not be allowed to sell on Amazon unless all of this is stated on your return policy. This item still has not been opened and it was delivered just as I showed in the picture with NO packaging at all. This is the only item I was not able to return through Amazon at Kohls and the only item I ever ordered that wasn't put in a box or container of some kind- again - look at the shipping label- this is how/what you sent- AGAIN, there is no way I can return this the same way it was received (the post office won't allow it) and you DIDN'T include any shipping slip. I will be reporting you because this is ridiculous!~Attachments:[protected]_153105 (1).jpg

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Unbeatable Sale.com I think the company uses a variation of bait and switch

I think the company uses a variation of bait and switch. I ordered a *** Deere Peterbilt toy truck through Amazon, and they sent me the wrong item (an item half the value). I returned it via Amazon and was refunded my money. I really wanted the truck, so I called UnbeatableSale and was told it was not available. They said I should look for it on line. Then I should call back to get some money refunded. (They denied any record of this call). I found it at *** for twice the price, but found out it was also fulfilled by UnbeatableSale. I did get the truck, but then called the company and tried to get some of my money back as suggested, since what I ended up paying was DOUBLE the original price. After numerous calls, which they said they had no record of or were unanswered, and emails that were poorly done and without a person's name for a point of reference, I finally got back one-half of the *** postage! Actually *** was refunded.My first order was $76.00, the second was $141.99, a difference of *** and they graced me with ***. No one ever apologized and I feel like I was treated very poorly as a customer. They offered me 10% off my next purchase, as if I'd ever knowingly do business with them again.SO BUYER BEWARE...THEY ARE A 3RD PARTY SELLER. IF AMAZON, *** OR ANYONE ELSE SAYS SHIPPED BY UNBEATABLESALE...BEWARE! AND NEVER EVER ORDER DIRECTLY FROM THE COMPANY. Their packing slip says if you are satisfied, please leave us a positive review. They also say if you are not completely satistied, call for assistance. Their efforts to satisfy me were nil. They are the ones who sent the wrong item, then said the original item was unavailable, then filled it through another source at twice the cost. Again, BEWARE.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Unbeatable Sale.com This business is atrocious and the customer service is even worse

This business is atrocious and the customer service is even worse. I ordered a product through *** shopping, but after I ordered it, I sent them a request to cancel the order. They responded and asked for the order number and my zip code, which I immediately provided. They then shipped it anyway, and when I asked about it, they said I never submitted a cancellation request, and should just return it once I get it. Immediately after that, they rejected and prevented me from returning it. When I asked about it again, they said they couldn't find my order in the system. I filed a claim with ***, who then took over, because this business would no longer communicate with me other than stock replies that never answered any of my questions. When the product arrived, it was the completely wrong product, and a much cheaper version of what I actually ordered. Thus, this alleged business overcharged me for the wrong, cheaper product, and refused to accept a return. *** then forced them to give me a full refund, but they only provided me a little more than half of what a full refund would be, without any explanation or communication. This process is still ongoing. My only experience with this business is that they lied about receiving a cancellation request, lied to me saying I could return it, went back on their word and rejected the return, and then didn't even send the right product I had ordered anyway. Even after that, they overcharged for the cheaper inferior product, and then didn't even provide the full refund that *** ordered them to. This is borderline criminal activity, and is extremely suspicious. I would warn anyone against dealing with these people. Customer service is completely non-existent, and they don't seem competent to handle a simple business transaction without lying, messing up, or failing to fulfill their obligation. As I said, *** is still trying to find out why they aren't honoring their obligations under *** shopping standards.

Unbeatable Sale.com replied to this review.

Unbeatable Sale.com I purchased an MGM Bariatric Shower Chair from *** being the reseller for a product from UnbeatableSale.com

I purchased an MGM Bariatric Shower Chair from *** being the reseller for a product from UnbeatableSale.com.The cost was $432.85 including shipping. The item was to take about 3 weeks for delivery. I had no issue with that. Two days before the expected delivery date I received an email from *** that I had canceled the order. (This was not true). After making a complaint with *** they reiterated again that I canceled the order, I contacted UnbeatableSale.com directly.They indicated there was a problem with the list and they had canceled the order. *** says I can order it again, but it shows out of stock on ***, but I can order the item directly from Unbeatable Sale.com, but with a 200 dollars more added to the cost for shipping on top the original sale price Making it almost 600 dollars for the chair. *** list price that was on *** plus tax I asked Unbeatablesale if they would honor the price with shipping, they originally sold to me through ***, and they refused. It is obvious that they make a mistake in shipping costs for the listing on Amazon. It is not right that an advertised price with shipping is not honored and that they refused to price match it again from their own website. I will not be searching or buying anything from this company again either directly or through a 3rd party seller. And why did they wait until two days before the item was to arrive to cancel it. If they had made good on the offer I would have been a return customer and would have recommended them to others.Also, the company never contacted me to explain the issue. I only found out about the problem from the email from *** that said they had canceled the order at my request. (Once again not true.) If the company made a mistake, they should have contacted me and tried to make good on it. Even if they offered to split the additional shipping with me that would have been something.At this point I had to order from another company and just want to warn customers that this may or could happen to them and they might want to shop from another company or site.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Unbeatable Sale.com Anyone who has been scammed by these fraudsters needs to contact the New Jersey Attorney General's office, and should contact the Attorney

Anyone who has been scammed by these fraudsters needs to contact the New Jersey Attorney General's office, and should contact the Attorney General's office for their own state and file a complaint in each jurisdiction. Unbeatable Sale intentionally and repeatedly uses deceptive business practices by misrepresenting the products they sell, refusing to issue refunds, and intentionally sending cheaper products than what people ordered. The sheer multitude of complaints and awful reviews on here speak for themselves, and keep in mind that the ComplaintsBoard.com only keeps three years record of reviews. This is a horrible company with no customer service whatsoever and no regard for customers at all. I ordered a product, then tried to cancel it. when they rejected the cancellation request, they then refused to accept a return. Any time I asked them why they rejected the cancellation request and pretended they didn't get one, then rejected the return request without explanation, I got excuses or they pretended they couldn't find my order. When the product came, it was wrong, so they clearly overcharged me for a much cheaper and inferior product that I didn't order. Both *** and I caught them in multiple lies. *** forced them to issue a refund, and they only issued a partial refund, unbeatable sale then kept trying to tell *** they issued a full refund, but they never did. This company intentionally sends the wrong product, which they have overcharged customers for, then they refuse to honor their obligation for refunds, instead only issuing ridiculous discounts on their own site. they seem to think that because they might be small charges that people won't bother to follow through and hold them accountable. After *** paid me the balance that unbeatable sale owed me, unbeatable sale sent me a taunting letter saying "Have a nice day!" These people are criminals, their acts are intentional, and they need to be investigated and prosecuted. Anyone who has had any similar experience needs to contact the Attorney General's office for their state and file an official complaint. Nobody should be treated this way when trying to purchase a product.

Unbeatable Sale.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Unbeatable Sale.com Purchased this item through ***.com and when received one piece was broken

Purchased this item through ***.com and when received one piece was broken. I was able to secure the piece and assemble the bed but called support regarding the matter. I have emailed and called support regarding this issue over 70 times and keep getting brushed off to the next level and never hear back from anyone. They requested that I send them images of the product which I did nearly a dozen times (because they said that their system would not allow the attachments). In addition, the overall construction of this bed was very poor. I have had to purchase screws to fasten the bed together and last night the bed collapsed. I have been asking for a refund on the product for nearly 2 months via phone (customer support) , email (customer support and corp relations) and LinkedIn (direct message to CEO). I am beyond frustrated with the poor quality bed they sold me but but even more frustrated with the customer support. I just want my money refunded.

Read full review of Unbeatable Sale.com and 2 comments

2 comments
R. Kshlerin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased 3 items through Walmart.com from this business. I called and let them know I only received 2 but it was no problem and I would just like a refund for the 3rd item, as I really didnt need it. They keep telling me they will get back with me in 2-3 days and then they never do and this has went on for about two weeks and I have been told this three times. I am beginning to think they have no intention of refunding me for the item I never received. Times are hard, especially to pay for something that youll never receive. All I want is my money back. Regardless, Ill never purchase from this company again. The customer service is horrid.

W
W
W. Mueller
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company participated in credit card fraud using the *** account.

Unbeatable Sale.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Unbeatable Sale.com bought troy built gasd weedeater that has 2year warranty from ubeatable sale

bought troy built gasd weedeater that has 2year warranty from ubeatable sale. it came in troy built box with troy built information. troy built said warranty has to go to ubeatable sales. unberatle sales said warranty has to go to troy built. also, unbeatble sales said i did not use weed eater in timely period and the virus with people not working was not therie fault about getting weed eater tested. i told them that my son was restricted from traveling and they said he ran the weed eater without oil. son is federal lawer and i told them he was the only person that tried to use weed eater and he put the oil and in weed eater. they said the virus was not their problem and hung up while talking to them. troy built told me to carry the weed eater to warranty shop and they would reimburse me for money spent. talked to austin at troy built who said he would call me back. two weeks, no phone call. how can product be sold without anyone responsibile for warranty

T
T
T. Haley
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hello, my name is *** My banking card has been stolen and a purchase was made 8/5 involving this company without my authorization. My bank has cancelled the card but they still are holding my money. I have made numerous attempts to contact someone at this company and get no response. This is not leaving me with a very positive outlook on the company. My bank is already working on tracking the order. I emailed the owner and called several people, leaving messages, with no response. I have requested that they please do not make any delivery, cancel all orders and take the hold off my account. Sincerely

A. Auer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Placed order for two products on 06Aug. Rings and bag to hold rings. Received bag to hold rings and was told the rings were sold out but they were trying to get them. Then received email that rings are not coming. I replied to email saying that I needed to send bag back since they could not provide rings. I was told since it was not their error I would have to pay shipping and insurance. I think selling me something they did not have and then charging me to ship the part of the order they did send back is terrible customer service. This debacle should not cost me any money. They were unable to complete agreement on delivery of goods. I would like them to pay for return of their product which of course is unused.

K. Turcotte
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Purchased a wooden leg from Amazon thru this seller on Jul 12, 2021. My subcontractor received the package on Jul 21 and stated the wooden leg was damaged and would be visible if he installed it. I ordered another leg on Jul 17th and it was damaged as well but we could cut off the end anyway so it didn't matter. I ordered another leg to make up for the first leg so it would arrive on time and I could just return the first order stating the damage. I was told to file a claim with the shipper. I own my business and ship all of the time so I know filing a claim with the shipper for no damage to the box wasn't going to resolve the issue. I sent in the pictures the seller wanted. The damage came from improper wrapping of the leg and that is why it was damaged. Here it is in Oct and they refuse to refund my money. This seller is terrible and they need to be booted off of Amazon as a reputable seller.

Unbeatable Sale.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Unbeatable Sale.com Ordered a 42 gallon Genesis Dual Compost Tumbler through Costco.Com, made by Unbeatable Sale on April 29 and received the tumbler on or about

Ordered a 42 gallon Genesis Dual Compost Tumbler through Costco.Com, made by Unbeatable Sale on April 29 and received the tumbler on or about May 5th. The right border of the last plastic panels was melted preventing me from finishing the assembly. I immediately attempted multiple calls and emails to the company from 5/4 until today, 4/10. I received 3 responses saying they're sorry for the problem, but have no provided answers to when a new panel will be sent. In response, I have contacted my credit card company and Walmart.com to cancel my order and will return the tumbler to Walmart. I am contacting you to sanction Unbeatable Sale about their lack of response to customer problems, failure to respond to phone calls and/or emails, over and above saying they're checking into the problem and finally to penalize them for their actions. I am also going to write a response on Walmart about the quality of their product and warn customers not to buy from Unbeatable Sale.

E. Ferry
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I bought a pool ladder and it was missing all the stairs and with their return policy they wont do a thing. I feel that they should take this item back and refund me for it being incomplete.

A. Hermann
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company shipped me a broken picture frame via *** I immediately called them to tell them it was broken and unusable then, as requested, email them multiple pictures of the frame, outside damage to the shipping box, damage to the interior of the box, etc. so they could initiate a claim with ***. Upon follow up, they claim they never received my email (which I verified was sent and received), said "too bad" and won't refund my money.

K. Turcotte
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased 2 chairs from this company on 4/28- the chairs were discontinued and the total they owe me is $159.88 - I have called numerous times and put on hold then told there are no agents to assist and to email them. I have numerous email communications promising that my money has been refunded and to contact my bank to release the money. I contacted my bank and they have no record of a refund. Any help or advise would be appreciated. Thank you

Unbeatable Sale.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Unbeatable Sale.com I purchased a bottle emptying kit (Flip-It), order # G-SHP-****-28-****

I purchased a bottle emptying kit (Flip-It), order # G-SHP-***-28-***. Ordered: 1 ACHR148033 Flip-It *** Purple Polypropylene Bottle Emptying Kit - Pack of 6 $7.97 ==================================================================Product Total: $7.97 Sales Tax: $0.75 Shipping: $9.95 Discount: $0.00 Surcharge: $0.00 Grand Total: $18.67 BalanceDue: $0.00 I selected this item because:1) The shipping was free per the listed item, and 2) The order included 6 items.I only received 1 item instead of 6 and I was charged $9.95 for shipping. I asked for a refund for the unexpected shipping fee on 9/19, unbeatablesale.com responded, indicating that they don't refund shipping costs. They did not otherwise offer to resolve this issue. On 9/29, 2021, I was refunded $8.72 by *** shopping support as I accessed the site via *** Market.Based on this, I paid $9.95 total for ONE bottle emptying kit whet they advertised 6 bottle openers for $7.97. They never made an effort to

Read full review of Unbeatable Sale.com and 1 comment

1 comment
L. O'Keefe
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I attempted to reach the company several times within the first few hours after unintentionally placing the order (7/13) requesting a cancellation. These requests were completely ignored and I did not hear from the company at all until I received an update through *** that the order had shipped and I was charged (7/15). I filed for a return request, which was immediately denied by the seller. The seller clearly has no delays in receiving requests. Communication from the seller has been poor at best, taking long lengths of time to reply which is eating up my extremely short window for a resolution. Their disclaimers/policies are vague, inconspicuous, and incomplete, and provide the customer with absolutely no chance of rectifying a potential issue. I already have to figure out how to transport a very heavy piece of furniture to a shipping location by myself, possibly even needing to rent a vehicle to do so. I only ask that they issue a full refund and send a label for return.

H
Unbeatable Sale.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Unbeatable Sale.com I purchased a Twin Size Chest Bed w 3 Drawers from Unbeatable Sale via *** I purchased this bed on April 22 & it was delivered on April

I purchased a Twin Size Chest Bed w 3 Drawers from Unbeatable Sale via *** I purchased this bed on April 22 & it was delivered on April 27. I paid $245.04 for the bed, $79.96 for shipping & $23.40 for tax for a total:$383.38. When I received this package, it was severely damaged. And when I opened the package, I found many boards snapped and pieces of the bed broken. On April 28, I made my first claim with Unbeatable Sale asking for info on how to return the damaged bed & receive reimbursement. Unbeatable Sale told me that in order to get all of my money reimbursed, I would need to submit pictures of the damaged box and damaged bed parts. Unbeatable Sale told me they would put in a claim with *** and provide next steps. I then followed up on 5-13, 5-27, 6-10, 7-5, 7-19 each being told to be patient as they worked on the claim. I cannot get answers to my questions or next step Name: *** Address: *** Tracking #:

Unbeatable Sale.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

Unbeatable Sale.com I called unbeatblesale.com to verify an item on their website because it looked to good to be true but I wanted it

I called unbeatblesale.com to verify an item on their website because it looked to good to be true but I wanted it. I spoke with Martin and we verified the part # and the SKU#. He called the warehouse and verified all the parts that were included with the product and it was just what I wanted. He advised it was not a scam and everything looked good. I attached my phone records with the time stamp and the order sheet. You can clearly see I was talking to them before ordering. I placed the order and waited for the shipment. When it arrived, it was a completely different item and not what I ordered. I called customer service, they apologized and offered a refund. I advised that I wanted the product that I ordered and "verified" before ordering and they said there is nothing they can do. See Screen shot from website, invoice, and order confirmation. Product has been returned but I would like the company to send the product I ordered for the price agreed upon. They do sell the product Iwant

Unbeatable Sale.com Customer Reviews Overview

UnbeatableSale.com is a popular online retailer that has been in business for over a decade. The website offers a wide variety of products from top brands ranging from electronics and home goods to toys and apparel. According to customer reviews, UnbeatableSale.com offers great deals on products and excellent customer service. Customers appreciate the fast and free shipping that the website offers on most orders, as well as the wide selection of products available. The website is easy to navigate, making it simple for customers to find what they need. Many reviewers note that UnbeatableSale.com is a great place to find unique gifts at affordable prices. Overall, the overwhelming majority of customers who have left reviews on other websites have had positive experiences with UnbeatableSale.com.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Unbeatable Sale.com contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Unbeatable Sale.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Unbeatable Sale.com Customer Service. Initial Unbeatable Sale.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Unbeatable Sale.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Unbeatable Sale.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Unbeatable Sale.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.