Having problems with GiftsnIdeas?

GiftsnIdeas Customer Service Contacts

+44 203 286 5896 (United Kingdom)
+61 280 061 744 (Australia)
+852 81 930 122 (Hong Kong)
PMB # 7044, 2711 Centerville Rd., Ste 112
Wilmington, Delaware
United States - 19808
India
201, GK Classics, Plot № 120, Opp. Heritage Fresh, Srinagar Colony, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500073

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GiftsnIdeas Customer Service. Initial GiftsnIdeas complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GiftsnIdeas above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GiftsnIdeas. Discuss the issues you have had with GiftsnIdeas and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

GiftsnIdeas Complaints & Reviews

GiftsnIdeasWorst company

For Valentine, my fiancée in Germany, I ordered from giftsnideas and that was my biggest mistake. Delivery was schedule for Valentine's and I kept calling international all day and chatting live to get to someone and understand what time they'll delivery and then after the day has been finished, they send me an email apologising that they won't deliver. They ruined my Valentine's. don't waste your money here and then get your celebrations ruined.

GiftsnIdeasI am complaining a birthday cake that I ordered.

With due respect I want to say that I had ordered a birthday cake to be delivered on 10 of february. But its been 12 now but the cake has not been delivered yet. My order number is #[protected]. It was a black forest cake that had to be delivered on 10 of feb. Please take serious actions on this I had paid advanced for that.

I am complaining a birthday cake that I ordered.

GiftsnIdeasBirthday cake with 100 stem roses

My daughter ordered a birthday cake along with 100 stem roses to be delivered to me (her mother) on 31st December 2020 [protected] is the order number.
      I received the cake but the roses were not delivered along with it.
      When she called customer care they said they will give a refund which has not been received till date.
      So we have ended up paying Euro 52 for a small cake which we buy for Rs 250 in India courtesy Giftsnideas.

GiftsnIdeasMy order no. [protected]; cookies tower

I order a cookies tower to be sent to Singapore for my son as Xmas present. I ordered this product because it was cute and special. Instead of the Tower, you guys delivered a basket which is totally different from what I have ordered. If GiftsnIdeas cannot deliver the product or do not have the product in Singapore, should at least check with me first if I would like to pick something else or if I would accept what is available. But GiftsnIdeas didn't check with me and just delivered something looks totally different from what I have ordered. I don't think this is acceptable, now there is two way of settling this issue:

1. GiftsnIdeas to deliver what I have ordered which should be same as what shown on my order OR
        2. GiftsnIdeas refund me the total payment.

My order no. [protected]; cookies tower
        My order no. [protected]; cookies tower

GiftsnIdeasProduct not delivered

I am so disappointed. Purchased a gift for my son in South Africa and even though the status says delivered it has not been! All that I get from the staff is that it has been processed. I asked for their supplier details so my son can collect it himself and they refuse to give me the details. Hopefully someone will reach out to me and get this delivered before Christmas.

GiftsnIdeasThey took my money but never delivered the order. Fraud

They took my money but never delivered the order. Fraud.
            Order # [protected]
            I want my refund.
            Scam scam scam

GiftsnIdeasOther

I had placed my order 15 days in advance to ensure that the birthday -gift basket would arrive on 20th of Nov. I was ensured by Amy, Mary, Krish and Sam. Getting lip service from the Agents. The Gift has yet to arrive, now they estimated on Monday 23rd of November 2020. They are refusing to give me a full refund or cancel the order. Its not my mistake that they do not know how to estimated delivery timings and schedules. They have offered at 15% refund. What is money, then hearing or seeing the joy of your love one open a present on their birthday. Based on the customer service received for 2 days now, its the worst I have ever dealt with. I will never order anything from this company again. Reading my chat messages, saying sorry we will check. We will update you. If and when it comes, the issue, ITS Late! It was for my Fathers 81st Birthday on 20 of November. I thought it would be nice for him to receive a gift, since I could not be there. Ms. VERY UnHappy -Marian

GiftsnIdeasOrdering gifts for my relatives in Canada

I wish I had read all these reviews before ordering. I have doubts about the veracity of this site. The number of emails (19+) arriving within a few minutes and all asking for the same information. They were asking for too much information about my credit card, including scanned copies of both sides, which would have allowed free use of my card.

GiftsnIdeasDelivery does not match product photo and description online

Terrible service.products don't match the description.
                  Terrible service. Products don't match the description and photos.
                  I am passionate about chocolate. That is why I ordered this chocolate basket for my friend. Unfortunately, I got A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ONE, with less products and NONE of the products shown on the product photo online. I have asked customer service to look into the details of this delivery without any successful solution. So disappointed! My gift recipient was not amused. No solution given. Money wasted!

Delivery does not match product photo and description online
                  Delivery does not match product photo and description online

GiftsnIdeasOrder numbers :[protected] and [protected]

I placed these orders 5 days ago but they delivered the wrong orders. I sent them all the pictures and descriptions of ordered received. I was promised on online chat that they will get back to me with the resolution within 48 hours but it's more than 98 hours gone and I haven't got any reply. I try to call the phone numbers but they are all dead. I have sent three emails but I haven't received any reply.Today I was told on online chat someone will call me within half an hour but no one called in nearly 10 hours. Thanks

Feb 14, 2020

GiftnIdeas.com — online shopping for gifts

This company seems existing on paper only.they dont have their own supply chain.they depend on thirdparty...

GiftsnIdeasgift baskets

Ordered 2 gift baskets for my daughters in the UK and US for Christmas. A whole load of [censored], till date nothing delivered. Chatted with Mary and Sam, first time they insisted items were delivered, the next was items have been shipped give us 2 days, then items are out of stock and the latest-trying to contact the shipper but no response. They are cheats and thieves. I have taken this as my act of charity for 2019!!!

GiftsnIdeaswishes and love birthday gift

Ordered for a birthday, destination Hong Kong. Delivered cake, flower bouquet and chocolates were a complete mismatch with the description on the website! Inferior quality, total rip-off. Immediately demanded a refund, Bank could not refund it, customer service of giftsnideas chatted with me twice for over 30 min. Very unprofessional, no refund, stated their policies. These state a total different procedure as actually exercised. Terrible experience and a total scam. Instead of ice-cream cake, flower bouquet and quality chocolates for USD 150 !! you get cheap cake, flowers from the street vendor and Bulgarian chocolates!

wishes and love birthday gift
                        wishes and love birthday gift

GiftsnIdeasbirthday gift delivery

I have ordered a birthday gift to be delivered on 3rd of Oct, I kept following up with them since morning and every time they inform me that my order is out for delivery.
                          Unfortunately, they didn't do anything and it seems this company is a fraud.
                          Please help me to refund my money or deliver the gift by tomorrow maximum.

Order date: 27/09/2019
                          Order#: [protected]
                          Scheduled Delivery date: 03/10/2019
                          Price: 42.62 US $

Sep 21, 2019

GiftsnIdeas — delivery timing and refund

I placed two orders ([protected] and [protected]) on Thursday sep 19 to be delivered to whistler on Saturday sep...

GiftsnIdeasunethical service and product never received

Terrible experience. I ordered 2 items for my daughter's birthday and was assured that I would receive confirmations "each step of the way."
                            After hearing nothing, I contacted them via live chat and was told that "the item was out for delivery and would be delivered any moment." As it was 7am in the city where the item was being delivered, I knew that was a lie.
                            Long story short, delivery was never made, nor was my daughter ever contacted, but of course my credit card was charged. My bank is disputing the charge for me as I have no faith in this company refunding me.

GiftsnIdeasHappy Bear and Vase Arrangement

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE !!! DO NOT!!!

On July 1st, at this website:

I ordered an arrangement to be delivered as a birthday present for a 12 year old child.

What was delivered was COMPLETELY different arrangement totally inappropriate for a child: TWO WEDDING BEARS with a rose and carnations arrangement.

This service DID NOT send an order confirmation email when I paid for the order.
                              They DID NOT send a confirmation of delivery email, so I had no idea if anything had been delivered.

They DID NOT come close to deliver what I had ordered. HORRIBLE
                              Goal is to take this company down. Look at the number of complaints!!!

Happy Bear and Vase Arrangement
                              Happy Bear and Vase Arrangement

Jun 27, 2019

GiftsnIdeas — failure to refund. legal actions

I purchased an item for my husband's birthday on May 28th 2019. I was called severally by an Indian guy...

Jun 22, 2019

GiftsnIdeas — the things delivered are a total ripoff, poor quality and delivery. package missing.

My husband ordered a combination of the teddy bear with a box of chocolates (order no.[protected]) and 1 long...

GiftsnIdeasorder no [protected] - pathetic customer service, unprofessional sellers, worst product

NEVER BUY... Cheater...!!!

My Order No. [protected], I ordered Assorted Chocolate Basket.

It was deliver after a week later from delivery date and cheap product deliver, seller abuse recipient. I talk to your customer care many times, they promise me to send apology bouquet, but they have not send anything nor they respond to my mail. I spoke and mail to Mr. Imtiaz Ali in GiftsnIdeas with all photos.
                                My friend received total 6 nos. one Dairy milk, Kitkat, Snickers, Nips and two nos. Hershey's in a polybag that was looking very cheap. I asked to cancel my order and refund my money which they have not done also when I tell my issue with Customer care, they offered me some refund due to late delivery and wrong product which I guess I would get in dreams only.
                                They ruin my day and relationship and spoiled my image.

NEVER BUY... Cheater...!!!