Complaints & Reviews

scooter

I have been waiting for a scooter delivery since Oct. 2018. When I email, I get same response, the deal is on its way. I want a refund to my deal that was purchased. if someone can contact me to get a refund I will be elated. I have sent three emails trying to follow up. I can provide them when you contact me. I also can give you date of purchase and amount in follow up email.

scooter

Paid for a scooter 10/18 received email was on the way never heard from them. Have sent several emails. Don't know how to make this 300 words. Just know my complaints seem to be like everyone else's. I should had looked you up before sending money. I got this off Facebook if I see this again I will need to alert my friends and family about this site.

• Ev
    Evelyn Fields Feb 02, 2019

Want my money back

• Br
    Brian Ng Apr 22, 2019

scooter

i bought a scooter 8 weeks ago was told was mailed first class 6 weeks ago, still havent recieved, order no. was 2180, have sent numerous e mails, keep telling me its coming, i an going to contact bbb and my credit card to file a fraud charge, and will never do anything with these people again, TOM COWELL is who keeps teling me its coming on oct 27 i received e mail saying order YNONNNO27785748TWSLESY was shipped oct 17usps first class, i asked for tracking number, never got. on nov 2 recieved email saying watch mail will have in next couple days, still waiting

backpack

I received a confirmation email of my purchase on 19th Oct 2018. My shipment still hasn't arrived, despite 2 further emails saying - "will be there soon".
The amount (it was changed to Pounds Sterling) was £13.98
I have the transaction number and emails saved to use if needed.

My name is Sophie Temple and my email is [protected]@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you regarding a refund otherwise I will be contacting my bank and legal services regarding this.

electric scooter

Bought the electric scooter over a month ago, only email I've received said it would be there in a few day...

[protected]

I brought a phone from this site and with 1 year crazy deals warranty.after 4 month mobile got damaged and called them .but they didnt pick the call for the 3 days and last i sended mail .so after 1 week they responded and said they will arrange shiping, but for that also more than one week has taken.lastly they shiped the phone .but i dnt get any respond from their side about they recieved or not. after one month i got call from them and said phone is ready but they cudnt unlock.as i forget password i said to them they can format and restart the mobile.later they send to me through courrier . they didnt mention anything regarding shiping charges.first i denied bt as phone is ready i paid that amount.bt i checked the phone and it is working.they fooled me, so i againg sended that back and theysaid they cant repair and they will pay me 30%.bt i am not rady to accept that and till now i didnt get response.

warranty and import fraud

They sold me a non uae - model lg smartphone with a 2 year warranty - sheet.
The phone is now garbage after 18 months and no one takes responsibility or is even trying to help sorting out a warranty repair.
Lg does not accept as it is a non uae model.
Crazydeals is responding with annoying and useless answers, totally ignoring the facts and their responsibility just coming up with the cheapest excuses.

This is fraud!!! Will report them to the comsumer protection.

product not received and they keep telling the same thing

I know its waste of time writing here about these people because i have read all the reviews and they replied the same "tried reaching the concerned person and no response" if these people are really responsive no one writes here

This is a fraud company, you will not receive your money nor get your product

Its been a month since i ordered with full payment and they said out of stock on the day of the delivery and they said money will be refunded and they keep on extending saying 2 days and next week

Please i beg you not to order anyting from these guys even if you do check the product before paying cash/card on delivery as they will be definetely fake

thieye camera

whom-so-ever it may concern,

For crazydeals.com

I have been following up with your customer service ever since 16 May, 2016.

It has been close to two months now and still they are unable to solve the issue

Just to refresh,

I bought two cameras from your FAKE website and got delivery for it on 16 May 2016

The cameras did not work at all.

Total price for both the cameras is AED 598/-

The cameras kept shutting off and hanging when I tried connecting them to my iPhone and Samsung.

I called your so-called customer service, spoke to Asheesh and he advised me to buy an expensive SD card which cost me 150 AED each. I went ahead and bought two.

I even made a video and sent it to you as requested proving that the cameras are not working and shut off even though they are fully charged.

The reason why I bought the cameras was because I wanted it for my Family trip to Mauritius and to gift one of them to a friend who came along with me.

My trip was ruined, thanks to your poor customer service and follow up and FAKE products.

I have spoken to Nilesh & Jigar on various occassions and they have always blamed the higher management for not co-operating.

I had received a call from your Operations Manager just once in these two months and his mobile number is [protected]. Currently that number is disconnected. Unfortunately I did not get his name.

He reassured that the matter will be resolved. But to no avail.

They have forced me to take a store credit which I am not too happy about as I have lost complete trust in them.

Why would I want to buy more FAKE products from them?

I have also advised them to show me if the cameras [which I purchased] work and they said they will replace the cameras.

The whole point of me buying the cameras was in vain as I had to spend my holiday in Mauritius and kept the Cameras in Dubai as they were not working.

I have advised all my friends to Please be aware of purchasing from this website.

They are selling FAKE products and not willing to resolve the matter when they are confronted.

Moreover, they are also not disclosing the location of the company where I can go ahead and make an official complaint with the Police.

My last call was requesting them to have a call back from their Manager.

Brgds,

LC

kept my payment for a week and then cancelled the deal

stay away from this Company - unbelievable Business practise! bought a mobile for AED 1200.- and paid right...

[Resolved] horrible scam!

I would like to inform and warn everyone about this horrible scam company. I have ordered an Applie iPhone 6...

[Resolved] duplicate product and lack of customer care

i brought one mobile from crazy deals they send me fake mobile that was not working properly like touch pad was not working .and i try to call customer care every day they attend my call after 2 days . i lost my 1 month behind this deal and the very pathetic part of crazy deals is after i send back them to my mobile they repair that same mobile and send me back ( HOW CAN I ACCEPT THAT SAME MOBILE THEY MUST WANNA SEND ME NEW MOBILE RIGHT ???????? ) any way i accept that and this is my first and last deal from crazy deals ...now that mobile phone is not working properly that is too slow and hanging every time cant open contacts even . crazy deals add shows that is 4 gb internal memory but really that mobile have only 1 gb internal memory i really fed up with that phone...

RESOLVED

[Resolved] lg washer after service - terribly poor response and no customer care

Bought a LG Washer in August 2015. Ref # 64905. The machine started leaking within 3 months, the issue was with rubber seal in the front door not properly closing. Made a customer complaint in November. After literally 2, 3 phone calls everyday for almost a month, a courier guy came to collect the washer and he don't even had any packing stuff and could not even lift the machine to his vehicle. Finally I have given up as the customer service response is terribly bad and no proper response after various follow up in social media - facebook/instagram. Please do not fall in trap of low price, the customer support is almost zero from my own experience.

RESOLVED

[Resolved] fraud selling resealed used / refurbished products

Beware of crazydeals. Ae. They are selling re-sealing used / refurbished phones and selling as new. Check...

[Resolved] wow deals

This crazydeals.ae website promotes fake WOW deals.. Please don't waste your time in signing up for the...

this site is as close as a scam as you can get

This site is as close as a scam as you can get. You are required to pay for the product either via paypal or direct deposit. The product that I have ordered has not arrived and is well over two weeks since it's been ordered. There is no customer service to contact or respond to your enquiries. They do not have a telephone number, but just a dodgy PO Box address somewhere in Sydney, Australia. I am continuing to pursue the issue, but my bank does not even give me a valuable course of action to retrieve my money back. For those thinking of even buying from here...you have been warned. Spread the news and stay away from these scammers!

• St
    stabush Jan 22, 2019

This place is scam I ordered a bag, they charged me 18.99 I cancelled my credit card and making a claim for the amount, from SP * CDS - REFUNDED YORK. They have disappeared from the internet.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices