Resolved Geoholiday Starpoint Geo HolidayTimeshare Fraud

B Review updated:

All of those who are sick of paying for timeshsares from these scammers please read this. If you are making payments through Equiant Financial you need to know this: They did not loan you any money!! They are just a payment processor for Geoholiday. They collect the money from you and give it to them!! So, if you stop paying, Geoholiday is the only one out money! If all of us who were lied to and swindled stop paying maybe they will take notice that we will not put up with their dishonesty. Stopping payment can be a pain in the butt. You may have to cancel a credit card or change bank accounts or even banks, but worth it. Also, stop paying your maintainence fees. Why pay for something you did not buy!! I bought what the salesmen told me, not what Geoholiday is in reality. For those of you who are paying through someone else, look into it. They may be the same sort of company as Equiant Fianacial. I hope this info is helpful to a few of you out there. I am going to continue to gather people together to try to start a Class Action Lawsuit. But that means people need to get in touch with me. I am a mother of 3 young children and don't have time to track down everyone!!

[protected]@hotmail.com
Brittney Murphy

• Ri
    Right is Right! Jun 10, 2010

I have been scammed by Geoholiday/GeoClub/Starpoints! How can we get out of that contract?

• To
    torannb Nov 23, 2010

I also have been scammed . Can someone contact me at [email protected]

• Gg
    ggjin Dec 28, 2010

I also was scammed by GEO timeshare. They send us all the fine print after we signed our paperwork 3 weeks later in the mail. They also told us at the meeting that if we were sick of our timeshare at any point in time they would buy it back for a 20% commision fee. When I lost my job I called them to buy it back less the 20% fee and they told me they never did that. I would love to be part of a class action suit. I also heard they had some problems with Las Vegas for fraud and mis-leading consumers. I own into the Jockey Club we have had it for almost 3 years now and have never used it. Please add me to the class action suit. [email protected]

• Ka
    Kabby52 Dec 28, 2010

We have had the GEO timeshare and have been lied to from the start. We have never been able to use the timeshare. We got a hawaii vacation for joining but it was not honored and attitude was "oh well" here a coupon for 40% off for a dinner for two (with tax and tip it was a $100 dinner). The curise that we saved up for, and the guy at GEO holiday said that we could use, they would not honor. They said that guy was wrong and he's not working for us anymore. We have tried for three weeks to contact GEO but nobody is available to talk with us. We finally talked to somebody on the phone and they said that we should have met with them at the designated date. There requirement for this meeting is that both partners need to be at the meeting or it will not happen. I know this because we went to one a long time ago and all it is is a meeting to encourage you to plan for a vacation and this is where they lie to you. They promise you things like a cruise that you can't take - like they did with us. We have stopped paying GEO holiday and they are threatening foreclosure, court, and wage garnishing. I'm sick of all there promises that they never keep. I need help!!! [email protected]

zdwoods129 Jul 20, 2019

@Kabby52 Can you please tell me what ended up happening with the timeshare company after you stopped paying? I’m thinking about stopping Payments for the same reasons. [email protected]

Jakesterman Mar 06, 2011

After reading all of this garbage, I noticed that no one is actually complaining about the resorts or usage. I see a bunch of crybabies complaining that their FREE stuff is not up to there expectations. It was your greed that got you into this mess in the first place. Next time, say no to the FREE ### you white trash losers. Have a nice day.

nothapy May 12, 2011

We live in Canada and bought the 15, 000 geo points in Vegas. Disaster. we stopped paying about 5 months ago and receive nothing more than threatening phone calls. Does anyone else have experience with this group and not paying them any further?? we have found out that being in Canada they are doing what they can by making the threatening calls... If anyone has any experience, please let us know.

• Al
    Alessandra Correia Apr 06, 2017

@nothapy I live in canada too and am in a similar situation. just wondering what happened to you re Geo in the long term. Considering options in terms of cutting the cords.

• Av
    Avoid Stressed Vacations Mar 16, 2018

@Alessandra Correia Hello have you any success in cutting the cord?

Josie Corso Mar 21, 2018

@Avoid Stressed Vacations Hi Alessandra...have you gotten any good advice? I'm thinking of stopping to pay my maintenance fees. I just don't want to get bad credit though.
    Thanks
    Josie

• Bo
    Bobbyv23 Jan 10, 2019

@nothapy We are in the same situation. Just wondering what has happened as a result of non-payment? Please advise. Thanks.

MDtrix Apr 27, 2019

@Josie Corso Hello Josie, I am Canadian too. I experience the exact same thing. I have been paying for more than 7 years, never used any of the timesharing. Paid $5000 USA for the Las Vegas property. The only reason why I am paying is not to get bad credit.

Do you have any advise?

Mari [email protected]

zdwoods129 Jul 20, 2019

@Alessandra Correia Can you please tell me what ended up happening with the timeshare company after you stopped paying? I’m thinking about stopping Payments for the same reasons

• Th
    TheAbramsFirm Aug 29, 2019

@Josie Corso Consider calling a law firm that actually files lawsuits and litigates against these billion dollar resorts. The Abrams Firm (https://www.theabramsfirm.com) is a consumer protection law firm with a track record of success. Check out the lawsuits they've filed in the past on their "litigation" page of their website. Then call for a free consultation with one of their lawyers - (360) 918-8196

• Gu
    guagsh Jun 02, 2011

I have also been scammed. After I got the timeshare, I have not heard or received any information whatsoever from this company. The only thing I get is a bill from equiant. All false promises and lies.

• Sl
    slimer16 Aug 13, 2012

Is there any way not to continue paying them... i cant afford anymore.

conchuot Sep 05, 2012

GEOHOLIDAY in my opinion is not a reputable company and their sales representatives are UNPROFESSIONAL.

I was on a trip in Vegas and was told that I would get discounted tickets to shows upon doing a "survey" of a tour of a newly renovated property. I immediately signed-up, thinking I'd be doing just that.

When I arrived at the front of PH - Miracle Miles shop (with a number of employees dressed in a red polo), I told them I had an appointment at 9AM. One of the representatives made a phonecall and my fiance and I were shortly escorted by a representative to the property, "The Jockey Club" located next to the Cosmopolitan Hotel.

At this point we got inside and completed the "Check-In" forms and was seated with a respresentative by the name of Dale. At that point, we realized that it was an infosession for a Timeshare. We decided to stay and listen to what the representative(s) had to say. After a short presentation which was interrupted by a fire alarm the representative brought us to another area and discussed the details of the timeshares. He threw numbers that made sense both of us, but it all came down to the legitimacy of the Company itself. After a fairly lengthy discussion with both Dale and his supervisor (who was apparently more familar with the discounted cost for Canadians), we told them that we were NOT INTERESTED in purchasing a timeshare. I found the both of them very unprofessional as soon as we stated the very fact that we will not be purchasing anything from them at that point in time. Yes the numbers made sense and SEEMED like a good investment, however we did not want to commit to something we knew nothing about. One representative implied that we were STUPID (by saying - well that's the opposite of SMART" while the other LITERALLY told us that our DECISION is STUPID.

That is very unprofessional! Never in my life have a met such rude sales representative.
    They tell you that it's just an infosession with no strings attached...but if you do not sign a contract with them in the end they will be extremely rude to you.

When I asked Dale how long it would take for the "Check-Out" process, he said he didn't know in a VERY RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL way with a "STUPID" SMIRK. In addition, he RUDELY stated that those who purchase something can get out within a few minutes, but since we weren't buying anything it could take awhile.

At that point, I was furious and started making a scene upon the return of his supervisor (who called us STUPID). As soon as I announced what their unprofessionalism was when they decided to allow me to go through "Check-Out".

In the end, yes I was given the tickets at a discount as promised - but the hassle and the misery I had to go through for over 2hours was not worth it.

Please note that the tickets may be annoying to get - since you are not necessarily guaranteed a seat on your chosen date (based on availability).

If you feel like going through the process of sitting with someone who pretends to be helpful and will benefit you for two hours by telling you WHAT to do and HOW you should do it then by all means go ahead and meet with a GEOHOLIDAY representative.

• Am
    AMenheere Oct 24, 2012

Geoholiday is a scam! Lies, lies and more lies! We just want to walk away at this point, but we know that they'll badger us for the maintenance fees

• Am
    AMenheere Oct 24, 2012

We paid for the membership (several thousand dollars), and what does it get you? Nothing but a pain, and you can never book at a resort that you've chosen. You pretty much have to book over a year ahead.

Hate it! I know we are walking away from a lot of money, however, $700 US a year is a lot when you can't have access to a desired holiday destination.

Some of their resorts are rundown!

matt. Dec 10, 2012

I was just in Vegas this weekend, guy offered $200 in casino play, 3/4 stay at the Jockey Club, and $50 gift card..
    so my girlfriend and I took the "tour" they said 90 min max... so after showing us them on the BBB site with A rating (which is bull ###) then the rooms, they tried to sell us this crap package for 10k plus 10 percent down and $400 HOA fees a year, said no, after a few min of going back and fourth the sales guy gave his little buddy a single and he came over and said "give them 20k more points for free" still said no, so after a few more min they dropped the price to 8k, still told them no.. so after all that crap they sent over another guy that was suppose to check us out, well f*** me it was another guy trying to sell a smaller package for cheaper, then tried to get us into a trial package, i told them no again, so when it came to get our gifts they gave us our gift card, the free nights was bull ### had to put $90 down i told them NO, when it came to my free casino play those ### gave me $200 in promotional play at Casino Royal but the thing is you cant keep your winnings unless you win over 4k or hit the top jackpot.. do not buy from these guys pass this along to anyone that is going to Vegas.. have them take the tour then at the end make a scene in the room yelling really loudly that this is a scam and get your gifts and leave...

• Ka
    Kathanson Feb 12, 2013

I see alot of remarks about about the free stuff which I agree were crap. But we bought into the timeshare, we have 5 days to cancel. Is there anyone that currently has the timeshare and would you recommend it? We got 15, 000 points for $4000.00 plus some other bonus stuff. We are wanting a timeshare I just want to make sure this is a decent one. Any comments would be helpful. Thanks

• Av
    Avoid Stressed Vacations Mar 05, 2013

We have been scammed by Geo Holidays since we bought in 2005. Every year we have to consume our points by a certain time if not they expire. We recently wanted to book a resort through RCI in Asia and were told we have to pay a fee of USD$227 for a week resort plus 12000 points. The other option is to rent for $219USD with no points. So why would one exchange? They force you to use Geo Clubs and many are run down or not well located (or lose the points). Further, the resort we are looking at was not able to be viewed for details unless we pay an upfront cost of USD$227 to do a search. On top of this fee, we are paying a monthly membership and already a significant fee was paid at initial agreement. Since 2005 the rules to GeoHoliday constantly change without notification. One could use 30, 000 points for a cruise, now it is restricted to 10, 0000. We like to travel but most of the resorts that GeoHoliday offered are very limited and mainly outskirts of the cities. If you are one that like to travel to different places in the world and are not at retirement, Geo Holiday is not for you. Geo Holiday is a SCAM as far as we are concerned because when we signed up we were told of all the luxury hotels available in the WORLD. And a stress free vacation at the resort. Trying to use the points every year is very stressful. Don't expect the words you hear today to be true tomorrow.

Vitctoria72 Mar 14, 2013

HI, i too feel scammed, we bought years ago, paid around 15K, we only used RCI once, and never the GEO. I tried to speak with their CSR, very rude, and out right defensive. Tried to tell them that I cant pay anymore. I am a disable widow and my husband is gone now. I have never used it and I don't want it anymore. They were rude and nasty every time i tried to get out. I stopped paying the 75.00 in RCI fees, and then this year I refused to pay the 500.00 dollars in yearly fees. They lied, they told us the fees would be paid in CAD because we were in Canada. We pay 1200 every two years to travel for one week every second year. The resorts arent worth that kind of money. I have since stopped paying them the 500USD and now they have suspended all member rights and are sending me to collections. I am interested in a class action suit against these people, and I think this industry must be legislated by our government. I recall every second of the high pressure tactics to sell this, and we felt captive there. We were there for hours and hours and it was relentless. It is a ripoff and their people who really work for us are rude and nasty when you want out.

cheerry Apr 17, 2013

Agents of Geoholiday are liars. We bought the cheapest package they have. Was told the timeshare was for lifetime and that we can will it to to our kids. After several weeks, we found out it was for 45 years. So we ended up having to paying several thousands more to upgrade to the lifetime. And of course, that mean higher maintenance fees. Damn..total rip off..

• Mi
    Miranda226 May 22, 2013

We have made no progress. We have not paid then one more cent though! We changed our numbers so we would stop getting harassing phone calls from the collection agency. So horrible and I hope others read this before they make a HUGE mistake like we did!

• Ik
    Ikhalid Jun 17, 2013

We are Geo Holiday member since 2005 and bought our package for 12k but not a single time we got chance to use our plan but keep pying $550 every year which is keep increasing every year without any notice. This year a very rude CSR called to collect dues and based on her behaviour I decided not to pay them single penny. In addition as per agreement if payment is not made then Geo Holiday will cancel plan along with all the privelages which are completely useless. In addition if I ask them to cancel it they say "there is penalty of $2000". While agreement does not say anything like that. I really want to get out of it. Even if i have to go through lawyer I would.

Josie Corso Mar 21, 2018

@Ikhalid Hi...did you have any luck?...josie

Conrad12 May 02, 2018

@Josie Corso Let me know if you decide on stopping payment of maintenance fees

Vitctoria72 Jul 22, 2013

We paid about 10500 a long time ago. We were lied to by the high pressure sales people. they kept us there for over 6 hours, when we kept saying no they brought this other guy over and we finally gave in and signed. we just wanted out of there. we paid off the loan we supposedly had and then the fees that we were told were to be paid annually were to include the rci and membership shot up over time to over 500.00 per year. they lied to us told us they were a canadian company and then we get the bill it is in usd. we used the vacation points once in all those years, and it was an rci trade. my husband got sick and we never ever used it. he died and i am a widow now with no possibility of travel. year after year i explained this to their csr.s they were rude, confrontational and nasty. i told them year after year i wanted out. this year 2013 i stopped paying them their annual fees. their collections people call, write letters, and they have destroyed my credit rating. We felt ripped off, trapped, and intimidated by these people. I want to get a lawyer as well to fight these people back. 10500 gone, and all the money every year for absolutely nothing but harrassment. we are from the toronto area and i would like others to help in a class action suite against these people. it never lived up to their robust sales pitches and the outright lies they told us. please help. we need to fight back.

Josie Corso Mar 21, 2018

@Vitctoria72 Hi..I'm in Toronto area too. Have you had any luck? I'm thinking of stopping to pay my maintenance fees.
    josie

Conrad12 May 02, 2018

@Josie Corso Same here Josie

annemalena Aug 03, 2018

@Josie Corso Has anyone actually stopped paying ? Looking for info on what happens ?

• Kg
    Kgreig Sep 22, 2018

@annemalena I am also looking for info. Stopped paying 2 years ago, started getting daily calls but from an automated thing so I just ignore it. As per item 11 of the contract it says they take back ownership but how long does this take? I tried calling them before I stopped paying to let them know and give them the opportunity to take ownership but was threatened with collection agencies and credit rating destruction

• Bo
    Bobbyv23 Jan 10, 2019

@Kgreig Anything else happen other than the phone calls?

MDtrix Apr 27, 2019

@Kgreig Anne, I am in Quebec and was also frauded by GeoHolidays. Beside getting calls and being threathed, do you have any proof that your credit was ever affected by these THIEVES?

thank you for your response. I want to stop paying this year as I am sick of this.

zdwoods129 Jul 20, 2019

@Bobbyv23 I’m wondering the same thing. What else has anyone who has stopped paying experience other than calls from collection company

• Ro
    ross655stop Nov 16, 2019

@MDtrix Help! Help! Need advice. We have been swindled and also lied to. We want out of this horrible company and contract. We are thinking of stop payment. Can anyone share some thoughts with me .

Vitctoria72 Jul 22, 2013

we were also lied to about the points system. they told us that we could bank the points and get bonus weeks for not using our points each year. They said we could get free travel weeks and bonus weeks by banking our weeks. it seems these people will tell us anything to get us to sign our lives away and then they never deliver on what their over zealous sales people promise. Now we put up with their collections calls, our destroyed credit rating and their threats. There needs to be consumer protection for us with these sorts of companies and this industry needs to be regulated so we don't get ripped off.

Vitctoria72 Jul 22, 2013

They got 10500 of our money. Their bonus week promise never happened, they lied about the annual fees said they were in CAD, never happened, tried to get out year after year, only to deal with their rude and aggressive CSRs. annual fees we were told would include RCI, nope that is separate too. Never used this. My husband got sick, he died, and I told them that years ago. they didnt care, i continued to pay, well, this year i stopped. i can't travel, and i feel i am being intimidated by these people. they have ruined my credit rating, we are putting up with their collections calls, and their threatening letters. I told them i wanted out, now they want 500 plus another 2000 from their collections people. Where is the consumer protection for us? Is there anyone in Toronto that wants to start a class action suit and knows how we start this up. What type of lawyer do i get to stop these people. Anyone know?

• Rh
    rhodash Aug 18, 2013

I too have bought the GEO Holiday membership package but have not found it worthwhile. A the time of signing I was informed that the points do not expire if not used by a certain time and that there were dozens more locations in Canada than what is actually available (not including the RCI locations for an additional fee). There was nothing in the contract to explicitly refute this, yet this is a very important piece of information in making a decision to purchase or not.

I wish to cancel but was told by a GEO Holiday representative that I would still need to pay my 2012 annual fee and a $2, 000 cancellation fee. I reviewed my contract documents and did not find any such cancellation information. I do not wish to pay any more but do not want to find myself paying even more in the future due to further penalties etc. if I am forced to pay. I also do not wish to have my credit rating damaged.

Any information that anyone can provide regarding this would be greatly appreciated. If there is any legal action (I am located in Canada) that is being waged against GEO Holiday to protect consumers like myself, I would be interested in this information as well.

• Sm
    SmithCJ Sep 05, 2013

I too was scammed by these con artists, empty promises and poor customer service is what I have experienced in the 3 months I have been a member. I am going to thoroughly read the contract I signed, stop payment and provide a dispute to my credit card company for a refund and stopping payment from my bank account. Haven't been able to use this "investment" and from the looks of it never will.

• Rr
    rrandn Nov 04, 2013

Hello, We recently relocated back to Colorado from Las Vegas. While residing there, we too were scammed into a timeshare. Today we had to pay our bank to stop payment. We have experienced the same problems as you and would like to join you in your suit against Geo Holiday.

Rudy and Nikkie

@rrandn Hello Rudy and Nikkie, I want to join this group against Geo Holiday

• Sf
    SFKTLJ Dec 15, 2013

Yes. Some please get me out of this stupid time share that we were scammed into. I see that some people on here were given the option to cancel for a $2000 dollar fee. They told us we don't even have the option to cancel and the only way out of this is to default on our contract. I can't afford having my credit rating destroyed as I'm applying to be a police officer and they take your credit rating seriously when considering someone for hire. I'm tired of all these fees. The amount we spend a year we could easily put half of it a side and still be able to afford a nice vacation.

Any help would be great.
    Thanks
    Shawn

@SFKTLJ Shawn,

please tell me that you stopped paying and that it didn't affect your credit rating. I want to stop paying now. I help you comments please.

Mari

zdwoods129 Jul 20, 2019

@MDtrix What happened when you stopped paying? I want to stop

• De
    Desiree Dennis Feb 03, 2014

We pay the same but when our yearly fee comes that was supposed to be every two years it says to pay upon receipt of the bill they do not give 30 days or a date then after thirty days of then printing the bill they add 50.00 if you still don't pay they add 125.00 for every thirty days after it is a bunch of crap they don't even honor the contract or what they told you and charge an outrages amount in fees for a bill they don't date is that legal?

• Gm
    gmkhawaii Feb 03, 2014

STOP paying GEO HOLIDAY !!! it will affect your credit somewhat, keep written copies of all communications with any geo-holiday representatives. keep all information, phone calls, letters, etc. explanation of calls so forth.
    send explanation to credit bureau regarding your situation, keep records of that too.

I advise t keep track of EVERY contact what so ever so that IF geo-holiday decides to sue you for breach of contract then you will be well prepared to defend yourself.

• Re
    ReneRobles Feb 27, 2014

We want to join a class action against GeoHoliday. Please let us know how we can join.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Rene

MDtrix Apr 27, 2019

@ReneRobles Will someone ever say if it actually affected their credit or what? Everybody is affraid, but no one say the truth. Besides threaths, what happens?

• Ws
    W Smits Apr 03, 2014

We have similar story to all of you. We lived in Canada at the time. Also were kept there for 6 hours and the guy got us there as he started talking about his children and how he was going through a divorce. He did this right after we had told him that both my wife and I worked in field of international development trying to help others. We were suckers and fell for his story. Two weeks later when we contacted him again, it turned out he had lawsuits against him and he again had all these weird stories. He was even delcared bankrupt and when I asked Geo about him, they acted as if they did not know him. We eventually moved out of Canada, without ever using GEO, we moved to Australia where we tried to book several times, but there was never any availability (nor inCanada actually) in the period we always wanted to go. It is almost as if somehow exactly at the moments we wanted to go there was and is never any availability. We now live in Europe, as its where I am from and we are still stuck with this time share that we have paid into for 5 years now and have never once used. I've written them several times, stating I want out, but never get a reply. But when its time to pay the fees, they are the first to contact us. Then there is the impossibility we are faced with at this point to pay, as we have no Credit Card as everyone does electronic banking in Europe. So we have not had a way to pay, and keep getting charged with late fees. We want out, and would gladly share all our experiences (as there are plenty) in a class action law suit. Let us know and we'll join

• Zm
    ZMorgan Apr 03, 2014

When is everyone going to learn that ALL TIMESHARES are a fraud !!! Find one financial advisor that thinks timeshares are a good idea. You pay every month, all year, for 2 weeks at a resort. Have you ever thought of saving your money and letting it work for you then going on a friggin vacation and paying for the actual two weeks that you are there ? you people deserve to get ripped off !!!

• Cw
    Cwmt Apr 18, 2014

I am more than willing to join in a class action suit.

Chris

• Qn
    qnsking May 27, 2014

I want in. When are the plans to go through with the class action.

• Jc
    Jcberg Jun 18, 2014

We want in with the class action lawsuit too!!! It's a rip off can never use it the hotels are always booked or we have to pay for RCI, found it cheaper and easier to find my own hotel at nicer places that I want to stay in!!!
    Do we just stop paying or wait for someone to do something about them???

• To
    Tom1356 Jun 24, 2014

I want to get out of my timeshare from Geo holiday. They are just a rip off. I can never use to book to the place where you want to go. It cheaper to go on your own. Plus the annual fee are going up every year without any reason. I would rather join any class action lawsuit. Could anyone tell me the next class action against Geo or any suggestion. Please help.

• Ar
    arbc Jul 12, 2014

Any progress with the lawsuit? Did anyone manage to cancel their contract? Paid $14, 000 for 25, 000 points several years ago. Paying $500 + annually...This is just crazy!

• Ar
    Artho6 Jul 17, 2014

My husband and I are willing to be a part of this group as well

• Mr
    mrsgreness Jul 28, 2014

We got suckered too. Told a bunch of lies. Would like to join suit

• M1
    M108 Aug 12, 2014

I would also like to join in the suit

• 60
    60deb Aug 12, 2014

Very thing said here is so true and we have falling for it as well.. Thad you should be a sham of yourself and to make big points being served in force and to scam a disable vet.. Sham sham how do you teach your kids to have respect when you show none to your fellow men. Scam first time almost scam second, at our third I ask you over and over everything that was said a lie everyone here has said the same as I did on Aug.7, 2014 in front of everyone we can't use what you sold us in the first place why would we buy more and seeing you lied from the start you should buy back what you sold us... The first time there should be a protection and a law that you can't try to sell to people that have been drinking before these meeting can say for sure we would not of bought into GEOHOLIDAYS/STARPOINT had we not been, bad wake up for us and want out of this so bad. Karma is going to come and I want to be there to see each and everyone of you and your kids to pay.. Your big sell point well it to your kids and their kids you know that was never going to come seeing we can't use it now how are they. We want out and now tell us more have to join the suit we are in

• 60
    60deb Aug 12, 2014

Very thing here is so true and we have falling for it as well. Thad Thad you should be a sham of yourself and to make big points address being served in arm force and to scam a Disable Vet. Sham sham how do you teach your kids to have respect when you show none to your fellow men. Scam first time almost second, there to learn how to use only to be told you have to buy more points other wise you can't go any where with what we sold you the first time. That didn't go well for you so you had us come back for another go of teaching us how to use again that is you have to buy more. Has anyone looked at their book and read the other comments you can't use or go any where no matter how much you buy you will always have to pay more on top of it.. On Aug.6, 2014 with room full told you can't go or even to the Jockey Club with what you sold us why would we buy more. You lied from start we bought to go to Vegas and now we find out can't be done unless we pay $99.00 a day to stay there that's on top of what we already paid out and the yearly.. There should be protection and a Law that you can't try to sell Timeshares to people that have been drinking alcohol before the meeting. We for sure would not of at that first meeting bought into GEOHOLIDAY/ STARPOINT had we not been that day, what a bad wake up for us and WE WANT OUT .. KARMA is going to come and we want to see each and everyone of you and your kids to pay all of us back.. One of your big sell points well it to your kids and their kids. You know that will never happen. We want out now anyone that can help and let us know what law suit we are in.