General MotorsLack of customer service

R

Dear Ms. Barra,
This is my second email to you. I received a call from a young man (Matthew) in the executive customer service who basically told me GM refuses to do anything regarding the repair of 2012 GMC Terrain. I was told to go pound salt, not in those words. The repair was performed 2 weeks after the GMPP expired. Now common sense tells you that the water leak was ongoing for an extended period of time and was not noticeable until mold was seen growing in the carpet. This vehicle has been 100% dealer serviced. The vehicle is at Coleman's service department every 3 months like clockwork. Would agree that if the dealership was operated properly than someone should have noticed the GMPP was expiring? It would be good business if the dealership used this information to sell service contract extensions. I did purchase a service contract extension the same day I found out the warranty was expired. However that information came from the Hartford's adjuster, not a Coleman employee.

Ms. Barra; this Matthew person offered me a $100 service coupon, not even a cash refund. What will look better on social media, GM offers a customer a $100 service coupon for a $1400 repair, or GM offers a reasonable settlement. I paid $250 for my deductible as the repair was covered by my insurance, a cash refund of $250 would be reasonable. I cannot believe that a company as big as GM is unable to afford $250 of Good Will. Do you want another black eye, or positive comments?

Mrs. Schwarz