General Motors Corporation — information provided as "normal operations" for my new vehicle
I purchased a CPO 2017 Camaro 2LT at this dealership at the end of July with only 45 miles on this car. It will be back for service next week for the 3rd attempt to fix water leaking from under the dash onto the gas pedal. 1st time said no leaks detected, 2nd time applied butyl around the HVAC EVAP tubes. Leaked once again and was told the interior duct work is building condensation and this is normal operations for my car. Also the recirculation actuator was replaced due to the sputtering and loud knock noise that happened every time the ac is turned on and off that the noise is now a bit better and this is as well normal operation of my new car.
This is the advisement they claim to have received by contacting TAC at GM.
To add in addition now the Service Rear Vision System is appearing on the infotainment system screen and the rear camera engaged twice while in "D".
Would you pay $30, 000 for a brand new vehicle and expect these issues and especially the response this is normal operations?
This is my first Chevrolet I have ever purchased and will be my last.
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71