General Motors Corporation2015 camaro ls

A Aug 05, 2018

Bought a used 2015 Camaro LS from Victoria certified/Port Lavaca Chevrolet in 02/2018 since then the clutch has completely went out. I took the car to Partners Chevrolet in cuero, Tx who said it would be $2400 to fix. I explained I just got the car and Scott mentioned it being that I just got it the clutch was already bad. so, I called the dealership where I bought the car spoke to LLoyd the service manager. He referered me to General Motors directly which I made several callas and after several days spoke with Jordan a Sr. Advisor who stated that GM will not help me with repairs. Now, My Grandfather Dallas N.Marshall DOB 07/10/1928 worked for the grad blanc location for over 30 years and he is deceased but I honestly feel that some sort of assistance should be provided considering I am his grand daughter and I literlally Just got the car. Id be satisfied with the labor being covered and I will pay for the parts but a $2400 expense on a 3 year old car is just ridiculous I feel that the dealership ripped me off and now I am stuck with a $465 car payment and a car that doesn't run. I am a single mother of 2 I work2 jobs to get by and I am a Graduate student. I am doing the best I can and this is supposed to be a good quality reliable means of transportation for myself and my children. I ask General Motors to please reconsider this matter in helping me with these costly repairs so that no further escalation is needed and I will have my car to use for woirk and to take my kids to school.