Gardner Whiteliars

I was promised NO interest on my purchase ( of what turned to junk within 2 months) When I got my bill there it was INTEREST charges. When I called the Taylor store to speak with the saleswoman who sold me the furniture, she played dumb and acted as if she didn't remember me! I am insulted and angry. I will get to the bottom of this. Do not shop the Taylor store. Buyer Beware of Amanda Rayba, she will tell you exactly what you want to hear to get her little commission.

• Jf
    J.F.H Jun 02, 2011

Team Amanda Rayba!! All of you childish jealous gardner white employees GROW UP!!! This is so ridiculous & pathetic. And now I will never return to gardner white to purchase ANYTHING!! Amanda Rayba props to you for being an outstanding wonderful saleswoman!!

• Am
    Amanda Rayba Jun 01, 2011

This is Amanda Rayba. David Kal is not a real person, nor are other e-mails. An immature sales accociate at Gardner White is behind this. There is no way you will be charged interest unless the person does not pay their bills. And I treat customers very well, thank you.

• Da
    David Kal May 16, 2011

I agree. Gardner White has terrible customer service as well. They lie and lie to get a deal