GameStoprude angry verbal manager

Worst experience I have ever received from anywhere in my entire life. Me and my wife walked into the gamestop in the Valdosta Mall yesterday. I wanted to get her a PSP and a few games. The CSR that was helping us, did just fine. when it came time to checkout. a person named chester... stepped up and asked me if i wanted to get a pre-order.. I said "no thank you" he asked again, and again and again.. I told him sorry but i am not interested. The person then asked me if I was stupid? because if I didnt get the preorder I was not listening to him and making a poor choose. I again said "I am not stupid, I am just not interested. The person said "are you not listening to me? Do u not care about money? because you are making a poor choice. This same looping conversation went on for more than 10 minutes. the customers in the line told chester to leave it alone. the other agent told him to leave it alone. and i asked for the last time to drop it, because I am not interested in a preorder. The person then told me to get out of their store. I then stopped the transaction of over 200 dollars.. I asked why do i have to leave. he then said "you are not listening to me, you are not smart, and you need to leave my store" I told him to give me the number to corp.. he refused and said he was calling security. I told him to call security because i have done nothing wrong. once again he said " you are not listening to me, get this pre order or leave" I then told him, he was pissing me the F*** off and I am leaving before this escalated into something bigger. SO Gamestop lost my business forever at that store, and lost my 200 dollars that day. and the over 1500 I spend a year there.

• Po
    pobarjenkins Apr 10, 2011

If this truly did go down, I would escalate it as far as you can.