Having problems with GameStop?

GameStop Customer Service Contacts

625 Westport Pkwy
Grapevine, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GameStop Customer Service. Initial GameStop complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GameStop above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GameStop. Discuss the issues you have had with GameStop and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

GameStop — return, exchange, buy

OK help me understand if i buy a game new for 63 dollars and don't like it and want to return or...

Gamestop In Ridgeland, MSreturns

I asked an employee about the new game, Resistance Fall of Man 2, before buying it. I asked if the campaign mode was 2 player and with out hestitating he responded yes. So I went and spent over $60.00 on the game. I got home and of course only one player and play the campaign. I called the manager and explained and he refused to give me my money back. The employee told me something that was not so or he had no idea about just so I would buy the game. Do trust their employee because they will tell you what you want to hear so you will pend your money with them.

• Wh
      WhoCaresAboutYou? Jul 12, 2010

Thank god I'm not the only one who recognized the OP is an idiot.

As a retail employee, we're not [censor]ing psychic and depend a little on you, the buyer, to read. Most game boxes have a list of what they're capable of or what is required now a days. Do yourself a favor and use your eyes.

AngryLlama Apr 25, 2009

The campaign is 2 player. Online. Learn to read the back of the box. Jeez, do you want this stuff spoon-fed to you? I hope none of your kids are ever born with an allergic to peanuts. GOD HELP THEM.

• Bd
      bdennis02 Jan 20, 2009

not true... i work at gamestop and it is not in our policy that we should know what every game has. you could also take the time to look at the back of the box and see if was multiplayer.

• Ke
      kevin gillette Nov 17, 2008

So what your saying is that you are to stupid to look up information yourself or even read the back of the game box that has the info you are looking for.

GameStoplure you to buy limited edition pokemon nintendo ds from them with lure of free limited edition t-shirt then have none in stock

My twin nephews wanted the new Limited Edition Pokemon Nintendo DS Lite that was in stock. limited to 2 per person and with the promise of a matching Limited Edition Pokemon T-shirt. I paid 18.99 to have it delivered overnight and it arrived 2 days later. NO SHIRTS. Called company and they say they were limited and 1st come 1st served. NO WHERE IN THE AD DOES IT SAY THAT. And its still in the ad on the website "with this purchase of this limited edition nintendo pokemon bundle you get a limited edition t-shirt". Gamestop e-mails me that it says "while supply lasts"... IT DOES NOT SAY THAT AND MY NEPHEWS WANT THE SHIRTS!! I could have purchased the game elsewhere and got a shirt or a pokemon figure. Why the lies? and no resolution. $500 dropped in there on-line store and I am very unhappy. Will probably send all the stuff back. Very unhappy with their customer service and lies.

• Th
        theevildeadgirl May 24, 2010

I am also a former Gamestop employee...that is how they get you to pre-order games ...by promising some things that you NEVER get. When I was a customer I ordered more than 2 games that didn't come with that promised gift.
        gamestop sucks

• Lh
        LHawk25 Apr 16, 2009

As a former employee of ebgames/gamestop i can say that the company encourages us to lie! I can say that i would never do that to a customer as i and my former coworkers deal with the fallout of the corporate ###. Encourage your friends to boycott these crooks!

GameStop — bad returns

These are a few things that i got pissed off about, It's a sunday, i get a call from my dad. My dad...

GameStop — fraud and scam

Please explain your "reserve" policy. you state by putting money down on a game a. k. a reserving it! that...

GameStop — scam

When Gamestop receives a shipment of new console games (Xbox 360, PS3, PSP, Wii, etc), they automatically...

Gamestop/Game Informer — consumer fraud

Game Stop/Game Informer allows customers to add revenue to your Edge Card (Game Stop Card)for future use. You...