GameStopemployee lying

Oh you will love this one. I'm going to start with the first problem. I went to trade in a 360 Battery Pack. I was told they wouldn't trade it in without the charge cable. I go back get the charge cable and then I'm told (by a different Employee) that they in fact will take seperate trade in's on the wireless battery packs.

Lie #2 was earlier today, June 3rd 2011. 5 Days ago I went to trade in my old PSP. It turned on but the screen didn't light up even though it wasn't broken. The employee said "We'll take it but you're missing the thumbstick cap, if you can get one online, we'll trade the system in." So today, I go back with the missing part and I get told "The screen is defective we don't ever take that." A Different employee, not even the manager. Stay away from this gamestop. They don't even know what their saying. The manager is never around and the employees are not on the same page. I'm done wasting my time with these idiots.

• Dr
    DragonWolfFyre Jun 04, 2011

I'd like to add to this, that I've been dealing with this gamestop for 3 years now. Employees who say 2 different things on the same question at this store is as common as tornados in the summer. I really wonder why no one can get their ### on the same page here. I think it's time to look for a new GameStop to visit.