Menu
Mojang
reviews & complaints

Mojang
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

12 complaints
0 resolved 12 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Mojang. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages

Mojang - Minecraft

So i had enjoyed this world for the past 5 weeks and was able to get overpowered. I go to the nether to get blaze rods then something happens. I fall through the floor, then suffacate. no gravel, no exploits. I Just feel into the void. Now it was acting laggy but i had full bars of internet. So EXPLAIN WHY MY GAME IS LAGGING WHEN I HAVE FULL BARS. There was np surplus of enemies to cause the lag. FIX YOUR FUCKING GAME ASSHOLES!

Desired outcome: I don't think this si possible but for my game to b e rewound somehow

C
1:59 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought 2 separate Mojang Minecraft Java Editions for both my kids a day apart on the 10th and 11th of September 2020. It was over R800. (thats a lot of money) As the game needs to be migrated to Microsoft I somehow could not access both games. I found them on twitter and asked for help. They helped me get back one account. The next is where I can't...

B

Mojang - minecraft

I have emailed Mojang about not being able to change my email address on my Minecraft account. The email address attached has been closed down my Microsoft (which I didn't want to happen). this has stopped me form transferring my account to my Microsoft account. I have gone through the process to change my email but the questions I have answered haven't accepted my answers even thought they are correct. I tried upper and lower case, with and without spaces. Each time I have had no joy. I emailed Mojang telling them this with all the correct email, Tag name and transaction ID. Mojang have just ignored me completely. I am very frustrated and would like assistance. If this is not sorted out i will seek legal advice and if needed to take them to court.

Desired outcome: Assistance in changing my email or reimbursing me my money so that i can create another account.

G
12:54 pm

Mojang - minecraft

nerf the fucking wither the wither should not be able to kill a full protection 4 unbreaking 3 mending in fucking 2 hits and the wither should not be moving a fuckin light speed deflecting all of my arrows so nerf the fucking wither mojang i died 40 times fucking trying to get my stuff back and the wither kept killing me every single time i would get within 999999999 blocks

Desired outcome: NERF THE WITHER

T
12:39 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The new Nether update is making Minecraft unplayable. I thought I bought a game to just yave fun and play to, but instead, whenever I play this game, I just get screwed over. With the new nether update, I have found it extremely unbearably harder to find a nether fortress, which is an essential Monument to complete the game. I don't want to play a game that...

M
12:15 pm

Mojang - minecraft windows 10 edition version 1.4.2

So me and my friend decided to join my realm yesterday and it said that there was an error loading the world so we just decided to join another world together that we play on. But when I joined the whole world was just a flat plain of nothing and we lost all of our builds that we worked on for a while. And when I try to load up one of my backups from my realm, all of the addons that I had on turned off so, when I go to turn them back on the world glitches and becomes flat with no builds (all the addons that we use are fairly new). Me and my friend ask you to get this fixed as soon as possible because we love to play Minecraft all the time and so with that said we hope you can fix our problem, Thank you
Mimbiero

T
2:49 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was playing minecraft yesterday's was destroying a building that I previously made that had water in it I managed to use break down all the bricks of the building but the water turned into a big fountain and I tried to use the bucket to remove the fountain but the empty bucket did not work like usual so I had to use blocks to remove to water I ended up...

W
12:51 am

Mojang - minecraft store

I spent 6 and a half hours trying to transfer my DLC only to find there was a update. I wasted 6 and a half hours of my life and I want either my money back my DLC back or give me something worth 6 and a half hours. Please I'm crying over how I did so much only to get punched right in the face. The money I've spent was 49$plus tax. Please I beg of you to do something to help me. My email is [email protected] if you ever want to talk.

G
3:55 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Gary Kendall, [email protected] MOJANG Ord No.: 26732394c49a434494ea9259af7abb17 Trans ID: Braintree:f2y5q84 MOJANG, Stockholm, Sweden, owned by Microsoft Studios, Redmond, WA, USA, has conducted international card fraud advertising and selling computer game products and customer assistance that will not work. MOJANG refuses to respond with either...

N
10:48 am

Mojang - Suspicious gamer steals stuff and characters

I played with Mojang Notch, and he stole my stuff and character. I tried to find him, but all his contact info was fake. He didn’t appear in any social networks. I asked my friend about him, but it was fail. I want to ask for the help. Maybe someone knows how to find him. Please, post your comments and ideas, or maybe someone has the similar situation. Contact me, please.

L
7:10 am

Mojang - Two separate fraudulent charges made to PayPal account by &Majong AB&

Two separate fraudulent charges made to PayPal account by "Majong AB" but I never heard of this company.

D
9:11 am

Mojang - It appears Paypal has been compromised

Received e-mail from Paypal saying that they've transferred 26.09 dollars to Mojang AB. It appears Paypal has been compromised!

3 comments
H
Jan 06, 2020 4:57 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I bought Minecraft in October 2019 and paid with my Debit card to Google help pay.
NOW on the 28 th December they charged me AGAIN R118.90.
I did NOT bay anything again.
This to me is stealing. Just because they had my payment history does not mean they can charge me any amount when ever they want EVEN if I did not buy anything.

H
Dec 31, 2019 1:37 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This not the first time that they fraudelantly took money off my account. SCAMERS

P
Aug 15, 2018 8:58 pm

"I will not help you.
Best regards,
Marcus
Mojang Support"

The scum of the earth.
Absolutely appalling customer service, unable to access game and password reset doesn't work, account hacked, took them 2 weeks to say that after telling them the previous password and contacting them from the purchase email address.

Mojang contacts