FrigidaireThe worst customer service EVER

L Feb 24, 2020

I have contacted your company over 6 times to complain about a stove that nearly killed my mother and the lack of urgency to fix this issue is beyond comprehension. I spoke to reps who never return phone calls, supervisors who are BEYOND rude and here I am over a week later and my 73 year old mother still cannot make meals because of this issue...ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I will reach out to ever single social media account and BBB and let them know about your AWFUL company.

Elizabeth DaRosa
[protected]
[protected]

• Mr
    Mr. Helpful Feb 25, 2020

Hi Ms. DaRosa.

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience. We will gladly assist you getting someone out to service your mother's range. Please contact Frigidaire at [protected].

• Li
    Lizd79 Feb 25, 2020

@Mr. Helpful I contact your company EVERYDAY!!! STILL NOTHING!!! All I get is the runaround

• Mr
    Mr. Helpful Feb 28, 2020

@Lizd79 With respect, your response leaves me a little puzzled.

Is the range currently functioning? I'm assuming by your complaint that it is not. Calling the number provided for Frigidaire, will provide assistance with a local authorized service technician.

If this isn't solving your problem, please provide more details as to what this issue is. I'd be glad to assist accordingly.