Free Target Gift Cardnever received free target gift card!

On June 22, 2006 roughly around 12:15:37 I received an email from an email address [protected]@thaseaplus.com which stated that I was Target Voucher winner #753-9699 and have just won a $500 Target Voucher. To redeem voucher I had to sign up for one of the services listed when I clicked on the link http://thaseaplus.com/t/c/84/off_good/sz6279.html.

Needless to say I filled out to receive services through Columbia House Video. A $500 Target Gift Card was promised to be delivered by FedEx. I have never received a $500 Target Gift Card.

When I was out on medical leave I emailed this [protected]@thaseaplus.com only to finally receive an undeliverable mail reply. My email was sent from my home email address [protected]@msn.com on November 8, 2006.

The account number I have on file with Columbia House Video is [protected].

I have copies of all the pages that popped up when I was complying to receive my $500 Target Gift Card.

JonnyMohawk Oct 06, 2007

Wow you have to be ###ed to fall for those kind of things... one word JUNK MAIL

• So
    Sonya J Morton Nov 14, 2007

I was supposedly the 999,999th visitor to a Paul Potts web site, and was informed that I would receive a $500 gift card from Target.SWEET! What a great Christmas bonus to be able to do the bulk of my holiday shopping for my 5 grandchildren at Target! All I had to do was complete the survey, click on at least 2 of the many offers that followed, and my gift card would be delivered via FedEx. It has been nearly 3 weeks, and all I have received is a ton of unwanted Email and as many phone calls all wanting to sell me something or enroll me in some "get rich scheme". Needless to say, I'm disappointed, and I'll never fill out another on-line survey.

• Bi
    Bill Jan 04, 2008

Wow! Who in their right mind would fall for something like this?!

• Ib
    ibi Aug 09, 2008

pleassseeeee

• Ca
    carly pileson Oct 30, 2008

I sometimes think they are real.
    ###.

• Ga
    Gamerdude Aug 27, 2009

absolutely ###ed

• Ko
    kohlsmike Sep 13, 2009

So not only did you fall for some sales scheme that probably has no affiliation with Target whatsoever, but you also posted your account information from columbia house video on a public forum, where anyone with enough tech smarts can probably get your credit card number you used to apply for the service?

I'm light headed now

• Lu
    lucky500 Oct 01, 2009

not all an-line surverys are schemes, I did not believe any of them were real at all... until a friend of mine did one, she did have to sign up for 2 offers. she did receive a 100 dollar gift card about 4 weeks later. I decided to try... I went to same site as my friend... I just received a 500 dollar gift card for target. I don't like giving any info. on-line either, I contacted promotional company first (e-mail) and set it up so I could pick my offers over the phone and then I could call disney movie club and a book club myself and set it up. They gave me a verification number to e-mail to the promotional company and about 5 weeks later I got my card!! I do beleive that no matter what u do to protect yourself...It is always possible for someone to get your info. Can't worry too much about it.

• Ad
    adolus huxley Sep 04, 2010

I'm actually on this site right now and I don't believe it... It's just too good to be true.
    Pay 4.95 off your credit card and get a 100$ gift card voucher for a savings plan. I'm on this free computer website that I heard on the radio and thought I would check it out becuase I need one for school... I feel like it's a scam but I just don't know!
    Why I came to this site was to find out what a gift card voucher was... Does anyone know what a gift card voucher is? becuase I'm thinking it's like a concert voucher where if you go to this buisness you won't get in for free but you'll get in cheaper than everyone else... isn't that how vouchers work?
    So someone who isn't an employee of this site suppoirting their scam let me know what is going on with this computer site?!?!?!?! Or does anyone have a cheap laptop to sell?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices