Free Target Gift Card — never received free target gift card!
On June 22, 2006 roughly around 12:15:37 I received an email from an email address [protected]@thaseaplus.com which stated that I was Target Voucher winner #753-9699 and have just won a $500 Target Voucher. To redeem voucher I had to sign up for one of the services listed when I clicked on the link http://thaseaplus.com/t/c/84/off_good/sz6279.html.
Needless to say I filled out to receive services through Columbia House Video. A $500 Target Gift Card was promised to be delivered by FedEx. I have never received a $500 Target Gift Card.
When I was out on medical leave I emailed this [protected]@thaseaplus.com only to finally receive an undeliverable mail reply. My email was sent from my home email address [protected]@msn.com on November 8, 2006.
The account number I have on file with Columbia House Video is [protected].
I have copies of all the pages that popped up when I was complying to receive my $500 Target Gift Card.
More Free Target Gift Card Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training
- Target - employee treatment
- Target - employee abuse
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service!
- Target Pharmacy - insurance scam
- Target National Bank - overcharged
- Target - non-delivery of product
- Target.com - sent the wrong item
- Target - returns