Forever 21poor customer service

Our friend from Germany paid cash for an article of clothing. She decided to return it. Only store credit was given no exceptions. The purported store manager alleged that the computer could not be over ridden. We will tell everyone we know about the poor customer service and the poor fools who work as managers for them. After all the computer is their boss.

• Ds
    DS166 Mar 19, 2012

bfirebird This company wont give cash back even with a receipt

• Jb
    jbfirebird Dec 22, 2011

nope, not a corporate robot but, there are other companies that wont do cash refunds either without reciepts...walmart, office max, office depot just to name a few for you...tool

• Ds
    DS166 Dec 21, 2011

The two responses to the customers complaint show that they have no idea what good customer service is. They sound like corporate robots. This is the only company I know of that has a no cash return policy.

anabanana Sep 07, 2011

1. You're not the only customer waiting to be helped!
    2. Yes you're billing address doesn't MATCH, and if it does match and you know it is correct; there is no harm in confirming it! It wasn't us who filtered your account it was YOUR BANK!
    3. Don't call in without an order number expecting someone to find you by name (do u know how many "Whatever your names is" are in the world.
    4. Saying you're never going to shop with forever 21 again doesn't mean anything to us.
    5.If you call in with a good attitude you will be helped with a good attitude. what makes people think "being ###" is going to get them anywhere

tips of advice :) have a great day.

Anonymous Sep 01, 2011

I'm pretty sure that the "no cash returns" policy is written EVERYWHERE in the store, at the cash wrap, and on the receipt. Don't get pissy at the manager because you failed to figure out the return policy.

• Jb
    jbfirebird Aug 30, 2011

the computer is technically the boss in some situations. the computer system is setup to allow transactions that are approved by corporate. they cannot override just because they may be a manager. there are some things that no one can override and this is probably one of them

• Gr
    Gracie Girl Jun 02, 2011

My daughter tried to return an online purchase to a store, which we have done in the past, and the two clerks did not know how to process the transaction. Then the one clerk got upset because she wanted one of the dresses my daughter was returning because it was not available in the store, but since she didn't know how to do the transaction she couldn't return and then purchase the dress. So we returned the items by mail for a refund. I had used a Forever 21 gift card for part of the purchase and then thrown the card away as there was no balance left. Well, it turns out that Forever 21 does not reissue gift cards, but they will email me the card number and pin number so I can use that information to order items online. When I complained that that is very limiting because many of the items we have ordered in the past have had to be returned for various reasons and I would prefer being issued a new card so I could shop in a store I was told that was not possible. How hard would that be?! So I asked to please speak with a manager. I was told that none was available but one would call me in 24-48 hours--that was seven days ago! And the email that I was suppose to receive with the card and pin number also never arrived. I called today to see if I could talk with a manager. Same line of bologna! Someone will call me in 24-48 hours. If I ever get this gift card it will be used to make the last purchase ever to this store!!