Menu

complaints

Nine Line Apparel Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Nine Line Apparel at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Nine Line Apparel has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Nine Line Apparel. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Nine Line Apparel complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest Nine Line Apparel complaints

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nine Line Apparel I checked out Nine Line Apparel's website and I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed

I checked out Nine Line Apparel's website and I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed. They got a bunch of cool stuff for both men and women. The clothes are made in the good ol' USA, which is a big plus in my book.

I ordered a couple of shirts and they arrived pretty quick. The quality is top-notch, I can tell they're made to last. The designs are also really cool, with patriotic themes and military-inspired graphics. It's nice to see a company that supports our troops and veterans.

The prices are reasonable too. I mean, you're getting high-quality stuff that's made right here in America, so it's worth it. Plus, they have sales and discounts every now and then, so you can snag a good deal.

The website is easy to navigate, but I did have a little trouble finding the size chart. It's tucked away in the product description, so you gotta scroll down a bit. Not a big deal, but it would be nice if it was more visible.

Overall, I'm really happy with my purchase from Nine Line Apparel. The clothes are great, the prices are fair, and they support a good cause. I'll definitely be shopping here again.

E

Nine Line Apparel I made an order at Nine Line on May 6th

I made an order at Nine Line on May 6th. So, I reached out to customer service on June 14th to see when my stuff would arrive. They said it would ship that day, but I didn't get any confirmation by June 18th. So, I emailed them again to ask for a shipping confirmation. They said sorry and I asked for some compensation because these items were supposed to be Father's Day gifts. Nine Line said they would take 20% off my order, but still no shipping confirmation. I emailed them again to ask for a shipping confirmation, but nothing happened. So, I called customer service and left a super detailed message on Thursday, June 24th. But guess what? It's June 28th now and I still haven't heard back from them, neither by email nor phone.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nine Line Apparel I made two orders online, one on Oct 9th and the other on Oct 11th

I made two orders online, one on Oct 9th and the other on Oct 11th. The first order stated that it wouldn't ship until the 22nd, while the second order mentioned a shipping time of 3-5 days on their website. As of now, both shipments have not been fulfilled. However, my credit card was charged at the time of placing the orders. After reading reviews from others who had similar complaints, I decided to reach out to them on Oct 18th. Initially, I was informed that shipping would take 3-7 days. Later, I was told that both orders would be shipped by the 22nd. Then, they mentioned that they would contact their fulfillment team to inquire about the delay. Unfortunately, my email requesting cancellation and a full refund has been ignored. This company seems shady and uses the fact that it is veteran-owned to appear legitimate. I posted a review on their Facebook page in hopes of getting a response, but it seems like they either removed it or created a new page.

Overview of Nine Line Apparel customer experience

Nine Line Apparel, as reported by numerous dissatisfied consumers, has faced a multitude of problems. Customers have expressed concerns regarding poor quality products, with frequent complaints about subpar materials and shoddy craftsmanship. Delivery issues have also plagued the company, with delayed shipments and incorrect orders being common occurrences. Moreover, the customer service provided by Nine Line Apparel has been widely criticized, with many customers expressing frustration over unresponsive and unhelpful representatives. Additionally, the company's return and refund policies have been a source of dissatisfaction, with customers reporting difficulties in obtaining refunds or exchanges for defective or unsatisfactory items. These recurring issues have left many consumers feeling disappointed and dissatisfied with their experience with Nine Line Apparel.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Nine Line Apparel contacts