Having problems with Forever 21?

Forever 21 Customer Service Contacts

1888 494 3837 (USA and Canada)
1800 953 142 (Australia)
1800 808 216 (Malaysia)
1800 1322 0063 (Philippines)
800 321 1199 (Singapore)
1800 611-0179 (Mexico)
+1 213 741 8257 (International)
+31 765 480 888 (Europe (Netherlands)
+44 808 168 0541 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 445 571 (New Zealand)
+82 308 321 0013 (South Korea)
3880 North Mission Road
Sat12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sun12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Forever 21 Europe
Westbroek 64-66, 4822 ZW Breda, The Netherlands

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Forever 21 Customer Service. Initial Forever 21 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Forever 21 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Forever 21. Discuss the issues you have had with Forever 21 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Forever 21 Complaints & Reviews

Forever 21Customer service

Reached out to Forever 21 customer service at [protected] requesting assistance for an order I was charged for. The representative refused to assist me and asked for me to call Amazon pay, but the order reflects as Forever 21 on my bank statement. I requested at 5 different points to please escalate me to a manager and she said no and hung up on me. Absolutely UNACCEPTABLE customer service from a corporate company for a representative to hang up on a customer.

Forever 21International order not delivered - not able to get refund for 1 month

I placed an order to be delivered to Egypt, order is for 240$ and prepaid extra 200$ for customs, duties and taxes (in Egypt); which is one of 2 options on F21 site during checking out for Egypt, option one; to prepay approximate customs and taxes, option 2; to pay upon order delivery, I usually use the prepay option and this is my 5th order in the same way.
    My order number GE944631785US - [protected], was never shipped, I called several times and have been trying to reach any of the supervisors, F21 never answers mails, never call back as committed, and finally after 30 calls, customer service team informed me that I will be refunded for the amount of the items purchased, but not for the prepaid customs and taxes which is an additional 200$, unfortunately and no matter of the number of calls and mails I have tried, I have not received the initial purchase amount neither the additional customs and taxes amount, and no one from customer support team is able to help or to give me an answer.

International order not delivered - not able to get refund for 1 month

Forever 21[protected]

I called the customer service number to explain to them that I only received a bottom to a set (Item #[protected]) "ribbed cropped cami & ankle pants set. When I asked them to send me the top they said that is not an option. I then asked them to send me a prepaid return label so that I can return the bottom and for them to send over another set. They advised me that they could not do that either.. They advised me that I would have to reorder everything again and I would not get refunded until they received the pants. I told them I needed the gift by Christmas they said because of the way I placed my order hopefully it would get there. I asked them if it was possible for them to change the option of delivery they advised me I would have to pay extra.. Anytime I asked anything it was a problem and even though it was forever21 fault I was the one getting inconvenienced for it. I got hung up twice during all this the third time I called I asked for a manager and that was a fight to even get one and once again hung up on. I ended up calling the local store who took care of everything and mind you I did ask customer service if this was possible to go to the store and return and they told me NO...

[protected]

Dec 18, 2020

Forever 21 — Manager of the store

Good morning, my daughter and myself went into your store in Clearwater Florida at Countryside Mall December...

Jul 28, 2020

Forever 21 — Refund not received on returned items

I shipped back some items I bought online with a forever21 shipping label that I was charged extra for and...

Forever 21Returns by mail

The last 2 times I've returned items via mail to Forever21, the package never begins "tracking" and therefore never actually makes it back to the Forever21 facility and I never receive my money back. Is there some sort of scam they are running so that people think they are returning stuff but never get their money back? I physically watched the package get scanned by the FedEx worker the first time and the second time it was through USPS. I keep checking the "track return" option and there are no updates provided.

Dec 06, 2019

Forever 21 — Building safety, management, corporate, objects falling from ceiling and hitting customer on head

My daughter and I were shopping in Forever 21 on November 6th, 2019. While my daughter was in the dressing...

Nov 15, 2019

Forever 21 — policies and district manager

A Couple Months Ago We Had A Change In The Dress Code Policy . I Don't Have A Problem With The Policy At All...

Forever 21didn't pick up the return order yet

I purchased an item from forever 21 India website. It didn't fit me. So I created a return request the very next moment I received it. So there is a pickup facility provided by forever 21 in which the item will be picked up from our place by the courier agency. I opted that option instead of self sending option. This request was created on 19th October and it was supposed to be picked up on 20th October. But no one has come till now. I called Forever 21 India customer care 5 times. Each time I get a reply "it will be picked up in 2 days." Which never happens.
          Where can I raise a complaint against this?
          Last time I called them and told them that I'm gonna complaint, they told me to go ahead. What an arrogance and unprofessionalism.
          This is my order no. F2155625

Forever 21ribbed front-button top

I placed an order (#[protected]) and when I received the item it had to dark spots. The spots looked like make-up so I ran it under water to try and remove them, but they would not come out. I foolishly told operator that I ran item under water and was then told "too bad for you, i can't help you because you ran item under water." WHAT? Missing the POINT!!! You sent defective merchandise to me and you waste my time refusing to send me a non-damaged item. No wonder you are going out of business. I have been a great customer at your stores and via mail orders for 25 years and I will never, ever shop there or visit your website again. No wonder you are in bankruptcy. Shame on you.

ribbed front-button top
            ribbed front-button top

Oct 04, 2019

Forever 21 — customer service

I was waiting in line waiting to pay when the cashier yelled out to the lady behind me that she had to pay...

Forever 21online order and stolen money

I made an online purchase 2 weeks ago, and customer service refuses to give me any answers. I was supposed to receive my package in 3 days, which is the shipping i paid for. Their email customer contact said they canceled my order, while the twitter page says it's been shipped, but they can't provide a tracking number. Now they're not replying at all. Seems like they've stolen my money. I'm absolutely shocked at such horrible service! No wonder their company is going bankrupt. They need to steal as much as they can. I demand to get my refund!

Forever 21sent me wrong items and I requested for refund it’s been a month and giving me a run around!

Don't buy at forever 21!!! Buy at your own risk! I shop all the time on Forever21. They even said I'm a VIP member which I didn't know until I called them for this issue. I ordered online. They sent me the WRONG ITEMS! First of all my order is for 6 items they only sent me 4! Out of the 4, only 2 are only correct. They are giving me a run around! First I sent the wrong items back to them. I tracked it and they said I'll get an email. I saw they received it and yet NO EMAIL. I called again and now they are saying to fill up an affidavit and email. Did that! Now forever21 is singing a different tune! That I have to confirm how I received my package. This company DOESNT WANT to return your money! Especially now they are going bankrupt! Will be reporting on them to BBB!

Aug 27, 2019

Forever 21 — return id 1604248

I returned the product I bought as the fitting was not good. And since 45 days they are not able to return my...

Forever 21Products Not Received - Horrible Customer Service

Please save yourself some frustration and avoid ordering from Forever21. First, the shipping is terribly slow. I ordered items on August 3rd and they still have not arrived. It was stuck at "in transit" status for over a week. Second, customer service is rude. One nasty young lady hung up on me while I was asking about my order. Then, she had the audacity to hang up again when I called back. Look folks, spend your money in stores that value customers enough to hire competent and professional customer service staff. In closing, Forever21 should train customer service agents on how to provide courteous support (or fire them) and this company should invest in empowering customer service agents to offer customers some sort of good will gesture when orders do not arrive within two weeks.

Forever 21shipment

I Received My items That I Purchased And I Noticed There Was A Atkins Bar In There Now I Did Not Take It Offensive Until I Noticed Only Other Plus Sized Girls Like Myself Received Them. What Are You Guys Trying To Say? I Feel This Was Inappropriate And It Makes Me Not Want To Shop With You Guys Like I Love You All. Your Company Have My Size And Have Great Prices I Hope You Guys Don't Feel No Type Of Way About Plus Sized Women. I'm Considering Speaking With A Lawyer.

shipment

• Ln
                        LNK8 Jul 25, 2019

They sent them to orders of all sizes, calm down. I ordered all small clothing and received one. Atkins bars are protein packed meal replacement bars... that can be used to cut back calories if used to replace 2 meals or anyone can eat them at any damn time for protein.

Forever 21debt collector

I am very furious with the conversation that has taken place between myself and a customer care representative . I believe she works in the department that works with payments . She gave her name as Jody, but refused her last name or any other information for that matter that would better help identify herself . I was very insulted by her choice of words . Everyday I receive a phone call from a blocked number which is a representative from Commenity Bank for My Forever 21 account . At this point I feel like I am being harassed and it is unacceptable . I tell the representative kindly everytime that reach out to me when is a accurate date for me to make a payment . The choice of words that Jody utilized were very unnecessary and I don't appreciate it . This unprofessionalism is not acceptable to any client for that matter.

Forever 21salary issue-katy mills store, houston, tx

Hi,
                        I am an employee in F21 Katy Mills, Houston, TX and i want to lodge a complaint regarding salary. Please provide me HR email address.

I am employed since May 19 2019 at forever21 katy mills store.
                        My first pay cheque was due on June 7 but i never got my first pay cheque, the reason i was given that i am not in their system so they are enable to give me salary.
                        They told me to wait and I can take salary On June 12 but i didn't got it today either.
                        It looks like i will never get my first salary because of some unknown reasons.
                        I have worked hard to earn this and it is painful not to get paid off for your hard work. This is really disappointing and discouraging. I never expected this from forever21 as employer.
                        I want to escalate this if you can help.
                        Thanks

Maryam Jamal
                        Store Associate
                        Katy Mills Store, Houston TX.

RESOLVED

Want to delete.

Forever 21online order not received after three weeks

Hello,
                          I ordered four items from Forever 21 online to be sent to the Forever 21 store in South Coast Plaza along Bristol here in Costa Mesa, CA on May 10, 2019. I am an avid buyer from F21 and always receive my orders on time. But it is now May 31 and its getting ridiculous. Ive talked to at least 5 customer service representatives and they all tell me to just wait but enough is enough. Something should be done about this and nothing is. This is my order number [protected].

I'd love to buy more but this is killing my trust and desire for your products.

I'd love for my items to be sent to me right away or at least be compensated for this inconvenience. I bought these products for special occasions and it was missed.

Forever 21expired discount code

I signed up with forever 21 May 23, 2019 with the email shariah.[protected]@gmail.com, and they sent me a code to use for a 10% discount, which expired in 7 days, the same night I signed up. I tried to use the code the day I got the email with the 10% discount code, but when I put in the code in said it was already expired. There's no reason it should already be expired when I just got the code!!