Having problems with Ralph Lauren?

Ralph Lauren Customer Service Contacts

1800 2643 7656 (Australia & New Zealand)
+1 888 475 7674 (USA & Canada)
+44 203 450 7750 (United Kingdom)
+43 179 567 656 (Austria)
+32 22 008 775 (Belgium)
+420 239 018 033 (Czech Republic)
+45 38 322 796 (Denmark)
+31 202 035 212 (Netherlands)
+351 217 810 276 (Portugal)
+852 26 431 400 (Hong Kong & Asia)
+82 805 661 199 (South Korea)
625 Madison Avenue
New York, New York
Switzerland (Euporean HQ)
24, Route de la Galaise, 1228 Plan-Les-Ouates Switzerland

Hong Kong (Asian HQ)
35/F, Tower 1, The Gateway, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ralph Lauren Customer Service. Initial Ralph Lauren complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ralph Lauren above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ralph Lauren. Discuss the issues you have had with Ralph Lauren and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Ralph Lauren Corporationbed sheets

Purchased RL bed sheets from Dillard's... they are scratchy and irritated my skin so much so that it would leave my arm or leg or face red. I contacted Dillard's... can't return them because they are "used"... contact the RL customer service And I jumped through all the hoops and provided 12 lines of information after several emails only to be told sorry, unless there's a defect you're out of luck. I would think that if the sheets irritate my skin and I spent $500 on them you would stand behind your product no matter what. Very disappointing. I call it greed that you refuse to take care of a customer that has always bought the RL brand. I will continue to post negative reviews due to my disappointment in the. Rand and company.

Jan 06, 2020

Ralph Lauren Corporation — winter coat

Dear sir/madam, I am contacting you regarding a complaint on a winter coat I purchased over a years ago now...

Dec 28, 2019

Ralph Lauren Corporation — staff

Ralph Lauren DFO Perth. The staff was very rude and clearly can be seen racist. As they completely ignored...

Ralph Lauren Corporationall products

I have been a loyal customer for 40 years! I have a closet full of RL! I have spent a few $1000 dollars the last couple years on Sweater and oxfords and I can no longer wear any, as the quality of product is short of junk clothing! I follow, ilas I always have the laundering instruction on the label of each piece of clothing. The clothing has shrunk, Misshapened and faded proven the clothing lacking the quality to which I have paid! It is such a disappointment. I have been so loyal to this brand over several years, even when finances were limited. To find the quality and/ or the instructions on you clothing prove misleading to the brand, what SHAME. Both to the brand and to your customers. If you should doubt my rant, I will be more than happy to pack up all my clothing and ship it to you for inspection. Apparently, your quality control department is NOT loyal as I to your brand!

Sep 16, 2019

Ralph Lauren — kids t shirt

We are regular customers of Ralph lauren and happy with the products until we were humiliated to return one...

Aug 17, 2019

Ralph Lauren Corporation — sole of one of the shoes has come adrift

I bought these in gun wharf. On 1.06.2019, these are only worn at weekends weather dependant so really light...

Jun 01, 2019

Ralph Lauren Corporation — managers

Hi I recently made purchases at your Lee Massachusetts outlet store. I'm 60 years old with a bad knee and...

Ralph Lauren Corporationpostal charges

Purchased a long sleeve polo top and a cap.

Was offered next day delivery at 20 pounds extra.

Was contacted to state that it was still in processing and that it wouldn't be sent out for next day.

Called to cancel and was told a refund of the delivery charge wouldn't happen. And told me that as this wasn't their fault they would not be refunding me the next day delivery fee even though they "estimate" it will be here monday.
      The customer service rep whom I spoke to was very rude to me and continued to shout over me when i was trying to ask him a question. This led to him hanging up the phone on me.

Nov 29, 2018

Ralph Lauren Corporation — two tone boots with broken heel

I bought my Ralf Lauren two tone boots in store at Belk in fall of 2017. I am very upset with the quality of...

Ralph Lauren Corporationsimply organic wheat bread that will expires in 1 day

Ralphs located at 18010 Chatsworth St. Granada Hills, CA (Store Manager: Eric Scantland, ans Dennis)

I shopped at Ralphs today, August 6, 2018. I was going to buy a loaf of Simply Organic Bread, but the expiration date on it was August 8, 2018. I asked the store manager if I could get a discount because the bread was near expiration. He told me to come back tomorrow, said he could not mark it down today. I told him that I walks to the store and that I could not come back tomorrow, besides we are having triple digits heat wave right now. He would not bulge. Now I have shopped at Ralphs and Food 4 less for over 40 years and have never experienced this before. I can not help but wonder about this?

The store is located about 1 and 1/2 miles from my home and I am 72 years old, I think this was poor customer's service and perhaps some type of racial issue.

• Updated by sage46 · Aug 06, 2018

Sorry, this is the wrong company. The Kroger Co.

Jun 24, 2018

Ralph Lauren Corporation — t-shirt

Good evening, it is with great regret in sending this email, I have been a long and loyal customer of Ralph...

Ralph Laurenfitted cotton sheet

I purchased a set of Ralph Lauren queen bed sheets several months ago. After the first use, I noticed the elastic separating from the seam and mended it. After the next use it was even more unraveled and now it has unraveled so much, I cannot repair it. I bought other Ralph Lauren sheets at the same time and they are still in very good shape. This sheet does not meet your standards and it's unusable.
          I would like a replacement for this queen fitted sheet.
          Betsy Johnsmiller
          895 Oak Street
          Lafayette, CA 94549

fitted cotton sheet
          fitted cotton sheet

Ralph Laurenwomens skinny fit polo shirt

I ordered 2 x womens skinny fit polo shirts in pink and white both in a size small. My partner is a size 8-10 so I ordered both in a small after looking at your size guide which clearly states that a small is 8-10.
            After receiving my items I gave one of them as a birthday present to my partner with the intention of saving the other for a Xmas present. These tops however are ridiculously too small. After returning the items I discover that I have to wait for a refund to go back into my account and then reorder both items in a MEDIUM. This for starters is ridiculous in itself regardless of being company policy or not as I had to return 2 other items to jd sports and Manchester City for the same reason and they simply sent me a larger size out after receiving the original item without having to refund me first. Because of this I spoke to customer services and they offered me £20 off and free next day delivery which I accepted. Once the refund cleared in my account I reordered both tops only this time in a MEDIUM. It clearly states on your size guide that a medium is UK size 12-14. I apprehensively ordered them thinking that they would be too big but when they arrived my partner tried one of them on and it was still ridiculously too small. I'm genuinely lost for words due to how harendously wrong your size chart is and how unbelievably ridiculous your exchange policy is, I mean your Ralph lauren for gods sake not Primark, just unbelievable. I will be returning both items to you... AGAIN for a full refund as I simply have no idea what size to order. I've attached 2 pictures of one of the polo shirts compared to a Ralph lauren jumper which is a size SMALL which you can clearly see from the label and I ordered the jumper from your website in the past so it's not a fake. You can clearly see the difference in size by looking at the shoulder seems on both tops. I can't put into words how disappointed I am to experience such poor service from a high end company. I love Ralph lauren clothing but I will never purchase from you again.

Ralph Laurenbroken spray pump

hi, my name is Andre carter I purchased a bottle of polo cologne from ralph laruren on November 20, 2017 for my father as a birthday gift and realized the spray pump did not work 3 days later when my father tried to use it I immediately tried returning it, but was unable to do so cause the receipt has been misplaced i'm contacting you guys in hopes to get one in working condition. Thanks

broken spray pump

Ralph Laurenpurse

Dear Sir, Ms

I have had a quality issue with a lauren by Ralph Lauren bag that I purchased in Lebanon from BHV. However BHV refused to repair the damaged bag, that shows a very low quality of material used as the handles are almost detached.
                I am contacting you to know who I could go to with my complaint, as there is the reputation of your very known and high quality brand at stake. I know that the very respected Ralph Lauren would never accept such an incident and I am asking for your advice on further steps to take.

Best regards,
                Melissa Bassile

Ralph Lauren — mercerized cotton antimicrobial custom fit socks

Friday I purchased 2 packs of men's sock. Item 1 ; [protected] 8081 kpo navy (3 pair pack) bar code...

Ralph Lauren — lost package. no update from ralph lauren

I have purchased items last August to be delivered to a shipping cart warehouse which will then ship my item...

Ralph Laurenpolo shirts

I paid for 8 polo shirts on line at a cost of $206 Aus dollars, I received only 1 shirt, I have send 5 emails only to have them bounce back, this is very poor service from such a big brand company, I only want what I paid for, but I'm starting to believe this is a scam company I can provide what you want to prove the payment and order, if I don't get any answers from you I will take this further, my email is [protected]@yahoo.com.au My number is
                  [protected] .

Biljana josevski

Ralph Lauren — Mens vest with broken zipper

This company has no warranty whatsoever. I bought a vest and after a few use zipper broke. When I called a...

Ralph Lauren — Very bad customer service

Long story short! I've placed an order with Ralph Lauren and they took my money. Several days later I asked...