American Eagle Outfitters Logo

American Eagle Outfitters

Having problems with American Eagle Outfitters?

American Eagle Outfitters Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 232 4535 (Customer Service)
+1 800 843 0875 (Credit Card)
+1 800 340 0532 (AERewards)
77 Hot Metal St
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Canada
Customer Relations, 450 Courtneypark Drive West, Mississauga, Ontario, L5W 1Y6

AE Credit Card & Quick Credit
GEMB, P.O. Box 530942, Atlanta GA, 30353-0942

AE Visa Card

P.O. Box 960013, Orlando, FL 32896-0013

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Eagle Outfitters Customer Service. Initial American Eagle Outfitters complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Eagle Outfitters above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Eagle Outfitters. Discuss the issues you have had with American Eagle Outfitters and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dec 12, 2020

American Eagle Outfitters — Clothing

12/12/2020 I am sure that you get a lot of emails, so I am not sure that mine will stand out above someone...

American Eagle OutfittersNext level stretch jeans - womens

Hello. I bought two pair of jeans both Next Level Stretch Jeans. One has holes in and the other has holes with patches behind them. I purchased them this summer in Crossgates Mall in Colonie - Albany, NY. I absolutely loved the summer ones with the holes. I finally wore the ones with the patches this past week and also am in love with them. The challenges is when I washed them there is one patch that came loose and is ripped. Is there anything that can be done? I am fairly new to American Eagle as I consider the price higher than I normally pay but my bestie convinced me they are the longest lasting jeans she owns. Again I love them but for the price think they should last more than one washing. Please let me know. Thanks so much. Please contact me at [protected] or at [protected]@yahoo.com I have attached 2 photos. One shows the patch peeling away and the other shows what it should look like. Thanks so much in advance for your assistance.

Next level stretch jeans - womens
Next level stretch jeans - womens

Nov 05, 2020

American Eagle Outfitters — I have a complaint about the service of the employees.

I was in the store this week when the lady was so rude to me in front of my daughter who I regular take there...

Nov 01, 2020

American Eagle Outfitters — Employee Stephanie (Steph)

I went into American eagle today with my 12 year old daughter exchanging 2 pairs of jeans. I purchased 8...

American Eagle OutfittersMy package says delivered but I never got it?

Order Number: AESAHDE0310743

On 18-Sep-20 I ordered 3 items worth SR 195. On 24-Sep-20 I received an email saying your items was delivered. But actually I didn't received and even I didn't received any calls from these guys. I am fed up with writing emails and calling customer care. From now I will never buy any products from Alshaya or never allow my friends or relative to buy anything from. That much I annoyed.

American Eagle OutfittersWomen's jeans

I would like to suggest a Class Action Lawsuit against American Eagle for the defective material they use(d) to manufacture their Women's jeans at least from [protected]. I've only attached two photos of two pair, but I have two other pair that did the same. All of the jeans were ordered from their website. I have read online that AE was using cheap, low quality denim at at least one manufacturing plant in Asia.
      The most expensive pair, which was my favorite, was approximately $69.00, and the least expensive pair was approximately $39.00. I would prefer to have the jeans replaced, and I actually do still have my receipts.
      Anyone want to take this case?

American Eagle OutfittersMissing original price tags / no price tags at all

Hello,
        My name is antonious galal, I am located in egypt cairo. Today I had the worst experience in the american eagle outfitters branch located in cairo festival city
        Mega mall. Even though there was a sale sign all over the place. None of the displayed pieces had any price tags on them at all, no original prices nor the price after the discount. Moreover, there were not enough workers to accommodate all the clients at all and the place was a miss. Adding salt to injury, after we bought our stuff reluctantly they were provided in a mother care brand bag which looked awfull.

• Quannell Johnson Sep 21, 2020

Hello Antonious

I am shocked to hear that the mega mall employees put salt into your injuries. I've never heard of someone doing this, especially at a clothing store. How did you get injured?

May 28, 2020

American Eagle Outfitters — Employees watching us uncomfortably

On 5/25/20 at 4:00pm myself and husband enter the store majority of employees were spanish and honestly I...

Mar 28, 2020

American Eagle Outfitters — Advertising items online at sale prices when you know your dist. center is closed

Due to Covid-19, many businesses are closed. As soon as non-essential businesses began closing down, American...

Jan 12, 2020

American Eagle Outfitters — customer service

When going on a normal shopping trip to American Eagle with my daughter we were kindly greeted and went on...

Jan 10, 2020

American Eagle Outfitters — the employees.

Last summer I had a few American Eagle jeans that did not last long and wore out in a matter of a month or...

Dec 28, 2019

American Eagle Outfitters — guest services

I came in to the Christiansburg location today and was very upset by the customer service I Received. I...

American Eagle Outfittersclassic boot cut jeans style [protected]

I bought 2 pairs of jeans, one is great the other has ripped on the back right pocket and massivly in the crotch. I bought them October 4th. The order number is [protected]. I have bought and worn American Eagle pants for a decade and now after 2 and half months these pants with normal wear have just been horrible. This is the 2nd time they ripped in 2.5 months and I either want my money back on the pair or a new pair of jeans.

Dec 19, 2019

American Eagle Outfitters — associate caslyn

12/19/19 I am a frequent customer at American Eagle, as I have two teenagers who throughout their year...

Dec 10, 2019

American Eagle Outfitters — shipping

I did online Christmas shopping with American Eagle. I do not understand why I paid $15 for 2 day shipping...

Dec 08, 2019

American Eagle Outfitters — employees

The employees are very rude at this store. They become very mean on a return. If the product doesn't fit...

Nov 30, 2019

American Eagle Outfitters — next level airflex men’s pants

The long sticker that comes on the leg of the pants which shows the waist size and pant length ruined my...

American Eagle Outfittersmerchandise returns due to price error - a store manager did not help me.

Last Saturday, November 23, I made a purchase in AE of Plaza Carolina of several clothes. When I was back home, I realized that there was an error in merchandise prices. So, I decided to make a detour to the Bayamon AE store since it was much closer. Once in the store I spoke with Mr. Derick, (I think he is a Manager) but he told me that he could not do anything for me because this was a problem that the store at the Plaza Carolina has to solve. So, I had to return Plaza Carolina driving again about 40 minutes to solve my problem. At AE in Plaza Carolina, Mr. David assisted me very kindly and told me that Mr. Derick could helped me solve my situation without having to return to Plaza Carolina. This situation made me very upset. I consider myself as an AE's good customer (almost a fan) and I think that customers deserve more respect.

Nov 22, 2019

American Eagle Outfitters — misrepresentation of clearance

I found a pair of jeans on a clearance rack, I asked the clerk how much they were she said 24.99, I tried...

Nepean

American Eagle Outfitterscustomer service and return

I made a purchase via telephone on 11/7 using my AEO store card in order to receive free shipping and discount. I paid the balance in full 4 days later in order to avoid finance charges. 4 items do not fit and I want to return. I have receipt, tags still on, items never worn. I do not want store credit i.e. credit to my ZERO balance AEO card I would like my cash back. I called customer service and they stated they would send to the research review, however I did not receive a ticket. I do not feel I should be penalized for paying my debt off immediately and forced to only buy AEO items because I paid my debt in full almost immediately.