Food4Less — large chicken order purchase
On 8/7/2018 I went to the Food 4 Less store located at 4831 W North Avenue in Chicago. I ordered 200 pieces of chicken for my mom's 95th birthday party. I requested 125 fried and 75 baked. The young lady who took my order was very courteous and helpful. She said I could pick the chicken up the day of the event which was Saturday 8/11, at around 4. I sent my niece to pick it and to my shock and surprise, my niece called me to say that there was NO Chicken ready or available. The persons that my niece spoke to gave her no reason for my order not being ready. No one she talked seemed to know why!!! Very bad experience!!!.
They refunded my money but the incident caused me to have to go some where else at the last minute to find 200 pieces of chicken!!! I went to Food 4 Less because the amount of chicken for the price was great, but with them not filing my order, I actually ending up spending 80$ more at another place! NOT A HAPPPY CUSTOMER!!!
More Food4Less Complaints & Reviews
- Food 4 less in otahuhu - fatty meats display 
- Food4Less - Bad customer service and dirty
- Food for Less - kroger purified drinking water 
- Food 4 Less - Stops school fundraisers
- Food4Less - tisha - manager is not able to comprehend english 
- Food4Less - staff
- Food4Less - gas station
- Food 4Less - employee
- Food4Less - manager at store 356 name ray
- Food for Less - Simply fine foods wholemeal wraps - two weeks past its best before date