Food Lionjerk!

Food Lion needs to watch who they make a store manager. I used to love shopping t this store. Fresh veggies, meats, and deli items are always fresh. (I always miss my food lion when I go to the beach.) The employees are always friendly, well they used to be! Now everyone looks miserable. I have asked them all what's going on and they all state that the store manager is an ###. I have been saying hang in there! I was in there the other day and overheard the store manager( he is a 20 something rich boy punk) speaking to an employee that is old enough to be his grandmother. He was belittling and if someone spoke to my grandma like that, I would punch them in the face. The next time I'm there and see that punk, I may have a few choice words. When you report stuff to customer service, they just try to kiss your ### so you stay. Don't kiss my ###! Get rid if the punk. He is in a customer service business, let your employees be friendly and get off their ###!

• Fr
    fruit22 Mar 22, 2014

Employees talking about black people who receive EBT, if the employee does not want to wait on a black person that receives EBT they should find another job.

evi Aug 12, 2010

i dont need your feedback. thanks but no thanks. you probably wanted exta freebies from the store, well i have more class than that.

evi Aug 08, 2010

i live 20 miles away from this store. i took it out and threw it in the woods. i didnt want to keep it in the refrigerator.

evi Jul 18, 2010

i called 5 times to be reimburst for rotten meat. i mean, it stunk and was slimy. no response from their headquater.