Complaints & Reviews

FlyDubaicancelled my flight

Dear flydubai's Owners,

Hello i'm Fadel El Deek, Lebanese living in Jeddah, i just want to complain about what happened yesterday with me in dubai international airport terminal 2 with your flight, i came to do my boarding and i was surprised when your mangers told me that i cant travel, because this flight was only for Omrra travellers .. Is possible a big company as FlyDubai to do a big mistake like that ??!! I told them my exit is only for 3 days ( kherouj w 3awdah) i cant stay in duabi, because i will loose my residency in ksa, the only one solution was to travel to Hefouf( Ehsaa) just to enter the saudi's land .. then to go by car to riyadh airport ( 3 hours) then to wait 4 hours for the flight &7:00 am .. that means i spent 12 hours from duabi to jeddah plus i paid more than 1200 riyals saudi .. anyway i need i quick reply because now i will never trust you, i wil never travel with you and i will never advise anyone to go with you ..
email: fadel.al.[protected]@hotmail.com
regards

• 1skippy Mar 01, 2015

In the T & C ComplaintsBoard.com is not responsible for helping consumers resolve their complaints. ComplaintsBoard.com is only a tool that consumers can use to try to help themselves.

FlyDubaibeware of flydubai even it offers reasonable tickets; they will definitely cost you more!!

I would like to bring this notice to all the readers and to warn them that before booking a ticket to a flight in flyDubai, Be prepared to the consequent trouble and harassment made by the FlyDubai for their own several reasons given..
    First of all the date of the my return ticket from ist-to DXB was chnaged without my confirmation. The company refused to compansate our expenses for the extra day we have to spend in Dubai and basically told us that they cannot arrange any other flight for the same day (don't they have alliances or partners with some other airlines?)
    They offered a refund yet it is not an option here, because I purchase the tickets 2 months ago when the ticket prices were still reasonable. Now they offer to refund my money and expect me to purchase a ticket 5 days before my flight!!

I am not even mentioning how rude the staff on the call center was. They even hung up on me!

FlyDubai — thiefs

flydubai 4 times did very stupid things first time they damaged my luggages despite i have insurance but they...

Beirut

Flydubai Airline — missing of luggage

I am a pakistani but I live in saudi arabia now a days and I work here... Anyway 27.11.2014 I traveled from...

FlyDubaimaking up laws against the gcc immigration law

I was travelling from Doha to Dubai on fly dubai. I am an Egyptian citizen with saudi residency "as a housewife" I am married to an american citizen and we were both travelling from Doha to Dubai but mjy husband was travelling on fly emirates and his flight was schdualed 18:15 and my flight was schdualed 18:30 so he was to reach dubai minimum of 15 minutes before me but in a different terminal so the stupid flydubai staff refused to allow me to travel since I am not on the same flight as my husband claiming that I will not be able to get my visa at dubai airport "but in fact I issued a visa in the UAE 2 times before without my husband travelling with me but he was already in the country as I am not allowed to enter the country without him being there" as the GCC law states that for GCC residences I am allowed to enter all countires of the GCC with my saudi residency on the condition of my husband being in that country but the staff was too stupid to understand that and did not follow the law and forced us to buy a ticket for my husband on my same flight eventhough he was travelling on fly emirates on the same times almost.. and even after him trying to buy a ticket they asked only me to buy another return ticket claiming that it's necessary since I don't have a residency in UAE and I would've done so if they asked my husband to do so as well because also he doesn't have a residency there but they did not "maybe because of his american passport they were extra nice to him and extra rude and did not cooperate with me what so ever.. so it's really irritating to witness discrimination in that rude way" and keeping in mind that I am 16 weeks pregnant.. and the funny thing is that I asked the staff of this silly airlines if my husband travels on his schdualed flight and I don't and then I come back on a different flight the next day "so he would already be in dubai" will you allow me to board they answered with a stupid unjustified NO.. even though I've done exactly the same thing 2 times before on two diffetent airlines.. and the funny thing is that I went to the fly emirates "the national carrier of UAE" and asked them about the whole situation and they answered that by law I have the right to travel without my husband's company if he was registered on the immigration system of UAE to be inside the country and I booked a ticket with fly emirates and traveled the same day. And this is the difference between a decent airline and a greedy airline that is making up laws just to get us to buy 2 more tickets in a very cheap discriminative manner.

Fly Dubai — payment refund

My cousin taib Abdulkarim abdallah ali has not been allowed to board The flight from colombo to dubai, we...

FlyDubaiwebsite

I am now in a hurry to amend my colleague's ticket. So I did what I usually do and go to their website. Manage Booking is missing!!! They have this new feature of booking for multiple people. And that's the only feature that works! Heck even Contacts link isn't working! Needless to say, disappointment is a huge understatement!

website

FlyDubai — bagage

My children flew with Fly Dubai(fromDubai) to Bishkek, one suitcase got lost for the duration of two week...

Fly Dubaicontinuous delays and lack of courtesy toward customers

I use Fly Dubai on a weekly basis to fly from Doha to Dubai and I can
          say with confidence that not once did a Fly Dubai flight arrive or
          depart as scheduled. This past Saturday, February 22nd was the most
          horrible experience I have encountered yet. My flight, FZ-019 which was
          scheduled to depart DXB at 21:35 did not leave until 23:45. Of course
          this information was not relayed to customers until check-in. As
          part of the online reservation and check-in process, customers are
          required to enter a phone number so that the airline can contact the
          individual in case of an emergency or unforeseen delay such as the one I
          experienced on Saturday. I always carry out my own due diligence as a
          customer and arrive punctually for my flights only to realize that Fly
          Dubai has failed to hold up their end of the bargain and habitually
          shows up late time and time again. The least you can do as an airline
          is inform your customers of such delays either through a simple courtesy
          call or through an email. Why else are we asked to provide you with
          our contact information? Even after waiting another 2 hours before the gate finally opened, we
          were asked yet again to wait a second time after we boarded the bus that
          is used to shuttle us to the plane. We stood on the bus without any
          further word for another 20 minutes before it finally started moving.
          After finally arriving to the plane we were asked yet again to wait
          another 30 minutes to allow for the remaining passengers to be picked up
          and transported to the plane. It is apparent that Fly Dubai
          has an issue with proactively planning its flights so that circumstances
          like these do not arise. If this was an isolated incident, I would not
          be wasting my time with an email. However, this occurs EVERY SINGLE
          WEEK. Not once has your airline been punctual. It is quite
          disconcerting. I understand yours is a budget airline, but there is no
          excuse for being consistently late. This disgruntled employee
          is willing to pay the extra few hundred dirhams and reserve his next
          trip with either Qatar Airways or Emirates. At least the offer piece of
          mind, something Fly Dubai will never understand.

• Re
              Reviewer98153 Dec 28, 2015

We are sitting inside this plane now and departure time was 9:05am. It 10am now and we are still inside and its not flying. Pathetic experience and mismanagement of staff.

Fly Dubaiirrespectable behaviors

I was going from jeddah to dubai on 14 february flight no Fz 0832 so the two persons arabic they made my boading pass and tag my luggage except my hand bag I asked that why u not tag this one he said no need.then I go immigration they sais need tag for bag I came back he make me stand there 15 minutes and he was prefering saudis and other arabs who ate with beautiful ladies when I got angry he took my boarding pass and stand me there for an hour.i need to ask is this yours standard of fly dubai? I will never gonna journay with fly dubai

Fly Dubaipoor service

Fly Dubai is awful! I've been flying internationally for over 25 years and they win the award for having the most disdain for their customers.
              Believe it or not, when I complained on their website, I received two autoreplies.
              The first acknowledged receiving my complaint and said a real person would get back to me. The second was an autoreply which ignored my complaints, directing me read this and that website---blah...blah blah.
              They have contempt for their customers and the agents are rude screw-ups. The idiot at the counter kept my leather passport holder with a record of my immunizations and just handed my passport back to me. When I got to the gate and realized this, the agent called the front desk and told me nothing was there. I tried to press him for some action and his solution was"pick it up the next time I"m in Doha." Right!
              I'll be strolling thru Doha next week on my Paris.
              Shame on the Fly Dubai service reps. They are gnats on the windshield of life.
              Fly Dubai has brought a whole new meaning to the phrase "Take the money and run"
              Avoid them like the plague! Boycott Fly Dubai

FlyDubaicancellation of my trip

Flydubai cancelled my trip from odessa to doha at jan 06-2014 without any reasons...And i asked to refund my money but they refused
                My name is darine saliba ..My email is [protected]@hotmail.com...My reservation number is 6wmdto...
                I gave yhem another option to swich for any flight in any other airlines and they refused.

FlyDubaidisrespectful treatment of passengers

My wife and I boarded a Flydubai flight when she was 7 months pregnant (which is allowed by all international airlines and she had the necessary doctor papers to take this flight.

To cut a long story short, the ground staff of Flydubai refused to give us the seats we paid 200 AED extras for. That was fine (security always takes priority) but they refused also to give us alternative seats suitable for a pregnant woman, gave us ad-hoc seats totally unsuitable for pregnancy and separated us on top of this. Staff uses a totally inappropriate tone as if you passengers of a low cost airline are bad school pupils. They spoke to us very disrespectfully and it was a humiliating experience. On board, things were not much better and the offensive tone staff used made even other passengers take our defense. For the sake of the baby, we did not argue at all either on land or on the plane. We finally managed appropriate seats with other passengers. Staff was totally careless.
                  Flydubai should be avoided if you are seniors, or family with children or pregnant. Flydubai staff has no idea how to provide a service or how to handle basic uncommon situation, even if it is a very simple one.
                  To ad to this, the pre-purchased meal we ordered and paid for was not available on the plane. It felt like a real scam when you pay seats and meals and they are not available.

• Ru
                      Rushit Sanghvi Jul 24, 2015

Fly dubai is the worst flight I hv ever traveled. The staff at mumbai airport behaves as if the tickets hv been given free. They hv no idea as to how to speak with clients. They hv loads of hidden cost. Pls avoid at any cost.

FlyDubaifly dubai, change your ticket without your permission with v. long transit time. penalty to change or cancel

I just got off the phone with flydubai representative and wanted to share my experience with everyone to be aware of this flying company.

We’re 4 passenger with 2 young kids. I booked a ticket from Doha to Alex and back. The stop over in Dubai was 4 hours in each way.

2 days prior to my travel, just received an e mail from flydubai informed me that my return flight schedule has been changed. The stop over time in Dubai became 11 hrs which is not acceptable to us at all.

I sent an e-mail to the Flydubai at the e-mail they asked me to use for communication but there were error message indicating this is not working e-mail.

I called them in UAE, someone picked up the phone and after spending nearly 15 min over the phone asking unrelated questions. I managed to tell him about the issue. They don’t give straingt answer.. it must be something in the cluture or directions given to the phone operator employees to exhaust the caller until they give up.

I explained that i can’t wait for that long with the young kids and asking what are the other options. They said, option 1 is to cancel the ticket, penalty will apply. Option 2 is to reschedule the ticket, penalty will also apply. In both cases, I’m hooped.

This is not an ethical way to do business. This is very much a rip off company. I can’t believe it they can get away with these tricks and still in the market.

I will never fly Dubai even if for free. Not mentioning the attitude of the flydubai on the phone. I think they’re 100 years behind.

Fly Dubai — baggage lost

This is Mohamed Ibrahim, Indian National, booked my tickect with fly dubai from Hyd - Dubai - Jeddah and vise...

FlyDubaibad customer service

I have booked online on 2 March 2013 from Beirut to Dubai. I was getting the ticket as present from me to my mother. and by mistake and lack of attention, I put my details instead of mother's. so my name was showing on the ticket.
                      After I paid and got the ticket by email, i realized the mistake and contacted directly customer service.
                      A guy answered and i told him the problem. he made it sound simple and told me it can be done. he took the detail of my mother
                      and i spelled the name to make sure he writes it correctly. he put me on hold and after some time came back to me saying there's no problem, it can be done. but it will take some time so he will get back to me.
                      the next day i didnt hear from him and didnt receive any notification of amendement. so i called back the customer service and
                      explained what happened and the surprise is, they say it cannot be done. i have to cancel the booking and pay the cancellation charges which cost half the price of the original ticket.. that's non sense !
                      Regardless of the charges amount which is crazy over rated, i know it was my mistake that i didnt pay much attention while putting travellers details but it is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE to be told lies by the customer service agent who are supposed to be finding solutions and representing the company.
                      The staff are not knowledgeable of the rules and regulations of the airlines and they reflect a bad image. what kind of airlines doesnt train its staff and doesnt ensure the ones who answer the phone are aware of the policies ?
                      it is not the first incident with fly dubai agents. the first time i didnt raise any complaints but now i see its a poor airlines and need to make some improvement to its management. It might be doing very well and getting profits but real long term profit comes from good reputation.
                      regards

Flydubai Bad Treatmentflydubai rude employees

My Flydubai flight 833, was due to leave Dubai on Friday 02/11/2012 at 13;55 pm Dubai time. I have booked 2 tickets on the 29th of October to leave same day from Jeddah with my Daughter & visit my sister in Dubai then come back as above written.
                        Arrived at the airport at 11:40 am checked in since the airport was very crowded at terminal 2, we finished almost 12;35 pm. Proceeded to customs to stamp our passports and drink a coffee. It wasn't yet 12:45 pm even. Of course it was a Friday, so I prayed at the airport prayer room, which took about 20 minutes, then went to Dubai free zone shopping to buy a hand trolley then to the gate as it was almost 13:30 pm. Upon my arrival to the boarding gate, where a lady was closing with a plastic belt, I asked if we can board? the same lady with a huge sarcastic tone & great mockery; the flight is closed, you cannot go on the plane, you've missed it. I replied but you just closed the gate while talking to me? No answer. Again; the bus is still standing outside the gate and there is time. No answer. Again my daughter this time; we are less than 5 minutes late, please let us through, we need to get on the plane. This time the lady surrounded by 3 other attendants from flydubai looked up at us; Oohs, you should have realized that before going around and forgetting about it, hard luck, its too late now, you need to go buy another ticket. My daughter started to explain that if we weren't wondering around but merely late because of the crowded airport since it is a transit area, as I then intervened begging almost the lady to please let us go on the plane as my tears just flew down. I looked really ridiculous. Yet the lady said nothing to be done so I stood there waiting for to finish her call. Then I had to ask; But you can't do that, our luggage is on the plane already. she literally turns her head towards me and with the most hateful voice .. Oh I can't? watch me do that then.. I'm just telling them to put your luggage down now. I complained again; why are you doing that? we are here and the bus is still here.. never the less the lady (can't figure her name as it was too far then as behind the help desk) .. did not answer or say anything.. again I asked; what do we do now? nothing. where do I get another ticket? nothing.. can you please tell me what to do? nothing .. we continued like that for another 5-7 minutes and again nothing. My daughter then said .. you made miss the plane intentionally you could have let us go on it just then but now it's already 13:55 pm and the plane door is closed, so you made us miss the plane so we would buy new tickets and pay the company .. a commercial company only. The lady said then: EXACTLY. I went at that point mad as hell .. I just couldn’t take it anymore, I had to do something. I just ran as fast I could to the information desk in the middle of the terminal to ask for help and to ask for some justice. The Emirati man behind the desk tried to calm me as he was trying to understand what was I complaining about since I was talking at 300 words a minute Arabic that he must have recognized as local. He came with me to the gate to find my daughter sitting on the floor and the lady with all her crew members gone. He tried again to listen to me as I was complaining mainly about her way of treating us since I couldn’t complain about the plane leaving.. it was after my fault to be late. At this time the Police liutement came to the site asking what’s happening to find a seated passenger filming all the issue on his mobile. He asked him what are you doing? he said nothing illegal. He asked can I see? the man gave him the mobile. he looked at it a bit then asked us all to come to his office area. He again listened to me again, with all what happened writing all that down, asked me if I recognize the woman if I see her, of course I would. The poor passenger was there by coincidence only yet he thought he was filming something funny, that’s all. On the other hand the shift manager showed up asked if he can do anything, then disappeared, I don’t even know what does he look like. The info man had to leave, his shift finished. All flydubai personel vanished at that time. Of course I am not a very healthy person with unfortunately bad history of hypoglycemia & lowl blood pressure which was bound to happen after so much stress, so I collapsed. The police staff standing by (4 of them) rushed to help. One called the paramedics, one got cold water, another got coffee, and the last policewoman got me a cup of arabic coffee with Dates. at that time I had my BS on 66mg/dl and BP at 100/60. the paramedics came kept near me trying all they could with Gluco tabs and monitoring. they left when my BS became 105mg/dl and my BP 130/80. Yet the Emirati Police was the only help through out all this process. No one from Flydubai helped or bothered to do anything or even book another flight or make anything out of any human duty not a professional one. when it was 5:30 pm I called my sponsor in Jeddah to book us another flight on any other airlines and he did on a 9pm Nassair from terminal 1, which was another issue since no one ;new how to help or do anything at all. The airport police again interfered asked for a car tp transfer internally from terminal 2 we were to the other one. Having said all that.. I would like to thank all members, males & females, of Dubai airport police, as they were very comprehensive, cooperative, and supportive. They also took the filmed evidence into consideration although filming is totally forbidden. I don’t know if they will do anything against this flydubai worker but I will definitely not flydubai anytime soon nor would I recommend it to any loved ones. It is by far a very humiliating experience that I would have never imagined being treated as such in such a reputable place or city as Dubai.

• Ho
                            Howaida El Halabi Nov 03, 2012

Arrived at the airport at 11:40 am checked in since the airport was very crowded at terminal 2, we finished almost 12;35 pm. Proceeded to customs to stamp our passports and drink a coffee. It wasn't yet 12:45 pm even. Of course it was a Friday, so I prayed at the airport prayer room, which took about 20 minutes, then went to Dubai free zone shopping to buy a hand trolley then to the gate as it was almost 13:30 pm. Upon my arrival to the boarding gate, where a lady was closing with a plastic belt, I asked if we can board? the same lady with a huge sarcastic tone & great mockery; the flight is closed, you cannot go on the plane, you've missed it. I replied but you just closed the gate while talking to me? No answer. Again; the bus is still standing outside the gate and there is time. No answer. Again my daughter this time; we are less than 5 minutes late, please let us through, we need to get on the plane. This time the lady surrounded by 3 other attendants from flydubai looked up at us; Oohs, you should have realized that before going around and forgetting about it, hard luck, its too late now, you need to go buy another ticket. My daughter started to explain that weren't wondering around but merely late because of the crowd as I then intervened begging almost the lady to please let us go on the plane as my tears just flew down. I looked really ridiculous. Yet the lady said nothing to be done so I stood there waiting for to finish her call. Then I had to ask; But you can't do that, our luggage is on the plane already. she literally turns her head towards me and with the most hateful voice .. Oh I can't? watch me do that then.. I'm just telling them to put your luggage down now. I complained again; why are you doing that? we are here and the bus is still here.. never the less the lady (can't figure her name as it was too far then as behind the help desk) .. did not answer or say anything.. again I asked; what do we do now? nothing. where do I get another ticket? nothing.. can you please tell me what to do? nothing .. we continued like that for another 5-7 minutes and again nothing. My daughter then said .. you made miss the plane intentionally you could have let us go on it just then but now it's already 13:55 pm and the plane door is closed, so you made us miss the plane so we would buy new tickets and pay the company .. a commercial company only. The lady said then: EXACTLY. I went at that point mad as hell .. I just couldn't take it anymore, I had to do something. I just ran as fast I could to the information desk in the middle of the terminal to ask for help and to ask for some justice. The Emirati man behind the desk tried to calm me as he was trying to understand what was I complaining about since I was talking at 300 words a minute Arabic that he must have recognized as local. He came with me to the gate to find my daughter sitting on the floor and the lady with all her crew members gone. He tried again to listen to me as I was complaining mainly about her way of treating us since I couldn't complain about the plane leaving.. it was after my fault to be late. At this time the Police liutement came to the site asking what’s happening to find a seated passenger filming all the issue on his mobile. He asked him what are you doing? he said nothing illegal. He asked can I see? the man gave him the mobile. he looked at it a bit then asked us all to come to his office area. He again listened to me again, with all what happened writing all that down, asked me if I recognize the woman if I see her, of course I would. The poor passenger was there by coincidence only yet he thought he was filming something funny, that’s all. On the other hand the shift manager showed up asked if he can do anything, then disappeared, I don’t even know what does he look like. The info man had to leave, his shift finished. All flydubai personnel vanished at that time. Of course I am not a very healthy person with unfortunately bad history of hypoglycemia & low blood pressure which was bound to happen after so much stress, so I collapsed. The police staff standing by (4 of them) rushed to help. One called the paramedics, one got cold water, another got coffee, and the last policewoman got me a cup of Arabic coffee with Dates. at that time I had my BS on 66mg/dl and BP at 100/60. the paramedics came kept near me trying all they could with Gluco tabs and monitoring. they left when my BS became 105mg/dl and my BP 130/80. Yet the Emirati Police was the only help through out all this process. No one from Flydubai helped or bothered to do anything or even book another flight or make anything out of any human duty not a professional one. when it was 5:30 pm I called my sponsor in Jeddah to book us another flight on any other airlines and he did on a 9pm Nassair from terminal 1, which was another issue since no one ;new how to help or do anything at all. The airport police again interfered asked for a car tp transfer internally from terminal 2 we were to the other one. Having said all that.. I would like to thank all members, males & females, of Dubai airport police, as they were very comprehensive, cooperative, and supportive. They also took the filmed evidence into consideration although filming is totally forbidden. I don’t know if they will do anything against this flydubai worker but I will definitely not flydubai anytime soon nor would I recommend it to any loved ones. It is by far a very humiliating experience that I would have never imagined being treated as such in such a reputable place or city as Dubai.

FlyDubaicancelled flight

I agree with all the people that said " don`t ever fly with Flydubai " because i make my online booking and Flydubai cancelled the fly
                          i called them after 20 minutes ( international call) waiting they response and then i make another booking and payed more money for the same first booking ( price changed ) and also after one day they send me message that " the fly has been cancelled, call +[protected] to amend your booking without charge", then i make international call and they response after 22 minutes and said they can`t make another booking because they stopped all the fly from my city ( Aleppo ) and i can`t understand how they cancelled their fly and don`t make refund
                          i sent them many messages from their website but no response < my opinion this company don`t respect the costumer
                          flydubai motto is cheap fly, that`s not true i paid for the cancelled fly more than other company from Aleppo to Riyadh with stop in Dubai over 5500 Dhs 2 person for one way, and still also not get refund after they cancelled the fly and i have to pay again for my flight in another company, now i have voucher and what can i make with this voucher, if i want to book again i have to book through this scam fly-company, and i am not living in UAE and the company cancelled the fly-line from my city it`s mean if you want to use the voucher, you have to fly always with stop in Dubai that's mean spend more time and more money and you can`t transfer the voucher to one of your family that`s all mean they stolen your money

RESOLVED

• FlyDubai's response · Sep 09, 2012

Kindly send your query to [protected]@flydubai.com.

• FlyDubai's response · Sep 09, 2012

Please send your details to [protected]@flydubai.com.

• Ha
                              Haysam Sep 09, 2012

Thanks flydubai for the quickly reply, but i did not post this complain only after i sent many e-mail to [protected]@flydubai but nobody
                              answered my e-mail, only they answered my last e-mail ( id :102673) and they apologise for the delay and they will send my
                              request to the responsible section and till now nothing more
                              the other e-mail sent to letstalk had the id no: 93476, 93696, 97151, 97161, 97162, 97166, 100254 and you find all my details especially the flydubai id no 93696 with a copy of my credit card and my passport

• Mo
                              MohammadKhater Nov 17, 2012

i had same problem with fly Dubai with no response from [protected]@flydubai.com it is really bad services from them

• Ha
                              Haysam Nov 17, 2012

Try to send them many times maybe they accept to make refund, because they accept to make refund for me and now l had my money back after two monthes,
                              Try to send email to letstalk directly from your email app and don't use their website to send email to letstalk, I think in this case the email will seen from the high directory.
                              Wish you luck

• Be
                              Beenish Khalid Jun 01, 2016

I booked ticket online i had insufficient funds in 2 minutes i got call that im calling from fly dubai got all my card details and the amount got charged from Flydubai moto aed dubai and ni tickets booked and that number js fraud and not resoonding now. Fly dubai i want my koney ur guys cheated me i will sue you.

• Be
                              Beenish Khalid Jun 01, 2016

Issue resolved sorry

Fly Dubaiground staff

I book my Fly Dubai flight from Doha to Dubai on October 16, 2012. When i reach the airport for Checkin the ground staff of fly dubai told me that you cannot go to Dubai because i cannot get visa on arrival in Dubai Airport. i continously told him that i previously went to Dubai many times on other airlines and i did not face any problem at immigration and show them the entry stamp on my passport but they did not listen to me and the behaviour of the staff were very rude and instead i had to cancel my ticket with no refund policy and had to go by Qatar Airways and I did not face any problem... I request the Management of FLY DUBAI to please train your staff properly and don't compromise your service by recruiting cheap staff that will down your standard. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND FLY DUBAI ANY MORE...

FlyDubai — no refund

It's really unbelievable that there is no refund once you cancel your online booking. I would never recommend...