Having problems with FlyDubai?

FlyDubai Customer Service Contacts

+92 111 225 539 (Pakistan)
+966 920 015 566 (Saudi Arabia)
Dubai International Airport, Terminal 2, PO Box 353
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FlyDubai Customer Service. Initial FlyDubai complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FlyDubai above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FlyDubai. Discuss the issues you have had with FlyDubai and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

FlyDubai Complaints & Reviews

FlyDubaiWrong information provided in their site

Hello Team

I am Rahamathulla, resident of India and working in Dubai, I came to India for vacation and I have booked return ticket with FlyDubai having PNR: ZACN0F on 18/01/2020, when I was booking the ticket the flight timing shows 22:50 according to that I went to Airport but all of sudden Airport authority said there is no FlyDubai flight at that time and I was told that it flew away in the afternoon, I had other people with whom this happened and I haven't received any information about the preponed not even received any email or call from their respective authority It was very important for me to go that day because of you it could not happen and I had to face a lot of trouble in the Airport I came to the airport from far away.Financially and Mentally hurt me a lot I never thought that fly Dubai can do this to their passanger, so please I request them to refund my ticket money along with compensation and I am attaching the ticket please find the attachment.I hope the reply will come quickly and well If I do not get a satisfied answer from you then I will have to go legally. Apart from this I have no other way left, thank you so much in advance

PNR: ZACN0F
Booking Date: 4/01/2020
Departure Date: 18/01/2020

Regards
Rahamathulla Mohammed

Wrong information provided in their site

Fly Dubaiirresponsible travel information & loos of money due to their wrong information

20-12-2020 Confirmed flight ticket Dubai to Dammam. Cancelled by Fly Dubai without any reason, rescheduled on 21-12-2020.cancelled due to sudden decision of Saudi airport authority to close airport.We received rescheduled ticket on 06-01-2021, then received message Fly Dubai closed all operation till 15-01-2021.03-01-2021 all borders opened by Saudi Government, all other airlines scheduled their flights( 04-01-2021) on wards with very high price.We communicated with fly Dubai office & they don't have any answer about reopening dates.We took other airline ticket with high amount & rescheduled confirmation we received from fly Dubai very late & cancelled our flight.
    Cancellation amount, waiting in Dubai due to cancellation of Flight on 20-12-2020, other ticket purchased due to improper information from Fly-Dubai, Our loss of ticket on 06-01-2020, we need reply, compensation money etc.

FlyDubaiPayment refund - cancellation by flydubai

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have booked a ticket with Fly Dubai on 10th January 2021 and today they sent me a message that they cancel my flight no. Flight FZ 8185 my reference no. is BR64L8 so I I call the customer service and he informed me that we don't have flight until 16th January which is disaster to me so I asked him to refund my money in order to book another ticket with another company, they informed me we will refund your money in Voucher to use in the future and it doesn't make sense as this money I have to book another ticket and they cancelled not me.

Please help me to get my money back as soon as possible.

Payment refund - cancellation by flydubai

FlyDubaiRude and very bad attitude of ground staff at the counter

December 27, 2020 Flight No. FZ-343 AT 11:40AM. I help a PW passenger to check in at Terminal 3. The staff at the counter no. 8 named Kevin was very rude and helpless. Instead of help and comfort the PW passenger, he scared him and treat him like animal.

This staff dont deserve to be in this position. I believe that is not the first time, he victim more passenger and more.

His name is Kevin, he was at counter number 8 at that time, December 20, 2020.

Dec 21, 2020

Fly Dubai Airlines — Zero refund from the tickets amount

On Thursday 12/11/2020, my wife and I were flying from Dubai International Airport, Terminal 3, at 10 pm on a...

FlyDubaiBaggage

When I reached home and when I removed the plastic cover from my trolley suitcase, I found my baggage was broken..I want to ask fly dubai..this the way u r handing customers belongings...first time i fly with fly dubai and you guys gave such impression..n number of time i have been flying g from uae to ind and I d to uae but I never found such things..I m using this suitcase from last 8 yrs but nothing g happen ..how u guys handle it merciless that u broke my suitcase..its so bad..u guys r handing someone belonging like this..

FlyDubaiRefund

Case ID is [protected] Case ID is [protected] Emailed you on Nov 6. No response from your end. Emailed you on Nov 19, again you sending me a new case ID.
            Make the full refund of the tickets on my card ASAP!. The booked tickets are attached.

I bought the tickets for my relatives, my name is Garipova Dinara. Address - Tan, Naberezhnye Chelny, Tatarstan, Russia.
            Cards last 4 dig: 3009

Tel: +[protected]

Refund
            Refund

FlyDubaiRefund request for case no [protected]

Dear Sir,

Booked flights tickets before covid with FLYDUBAI, due to covid in the march i approached them for cancel, they said wait for a while once flight cancelled we will refund your fully money, i trusted and waited. later the flight cancelled and they returned only via voucher from that i am requesting for refund but not giving we are sufferring a lot during thiis pandemic, flydubai please give me money back, my family all went to india no one is going to travel back in the route please

my complaint no Refund request for case no [protected]

Oct 28, 2020

FlyDubai — Terrible experience

Dear Fly Dubai, I would like to share here about my terrible experiences with your airline in September...

Sep 23, 2020

FlyDubai — Non-payment o final settlement over loss of baggage even after lapse more than one year. Tha

Passenger Name is Ms. Shamim Akhtar (age 54 years) Passport No. RW 1346781 resident of Faisalabad Pakistan...

FlyDubaiService

My flights (kuwait/ skopje) with my kids cancelled twice by flydubai, I had no problem as long as I can book another date through vouchers. The third time there was no flights by flydubai to skopje anymore for the next two months and I have to travel with my kids to renew their passports urgently. Their what they call it customer care, the don't care, no firm answer, no response and ignoring us.
                They are asking me to use vouchers while there is no flights to my country, how I would use it. Even though theit legal terms states they should provide alternate date and time.
                So they don't and not accepting to refund.
                Even through the flight was over priced, they hold 2500$ and no any one want to solve my problem for 12 days now with everyday calling and emailing.
                You know great companies in such time, they are zero on solving problems.
                It is very bad experience and I can't get my money or travel till now.

• Sh
                    Shajahan90 Nov 19, 2020

Same I am also facing for the past 8 months they are returning my money, have u got any refund?

Jul 09, 2020

FlyDubai — Unfair and unilateral cancellation of confirmed flights

I bought Business Class returning tickets from Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania, to Dubai, for three weeks in Dubai...

Jul 03, 2020

FlyDubai — Flights canceled and flydubai refuse to refund or change tickets vouchers to same family member

Please note that due to covid 19 I am unable to support my family here in oman because my salary cut down...

May 31, 2020

FlyDubai — Why vouchers, if my request for full refund was approved.?

I am attaching my complete email history below which will clearly elaborate my story to reader. _ Dear Dima...

Apr 05, 2020

FlyDubai — Denied boarding

Dear Customer Affairs Team, I would like to express my deepest disappointment from the way we were treated...

Mar 02, 2020

FlyDubai — One of your employees

يوم ١ مارس وأثناء رحلة العودة من دبي إلي الرياض كان الصف طويل وأنا مريضة وعمري ٦٧ سنة فاستأذنت الركاب لأتخطي...

Feb 11, 2020

FlyDubai — Baggage missing

Date of Incident : 06.02.2020 Client No: [protected] E mail - [protected]@gmail.com Complaint : I wa...

FlyDubaiflight service

I was booked a flight back to Saudi Arabia from cochin airport on 7th February 2.35 AM. (PX7VGE) FZ-442. Due to the road block I reached airport bit late by 1.25 am, an hour before the departure.
                  Even the counter was not closed at the time, the staffs were denied boarding me. I requested several times for help or further advise about what to do, but no one were listening and simply exited me from the airport at that midnight saying you were late to report.
                  I hand to standalone for hours there and finally a arranged a taxi to go to the nearest travel agent and book another flight ticket to travel.

Jan 16, 2020

FlyDubai — customer service arrogance

Dear Fly Dubai, As Fly Dubai frequent customer i had an extremely bad experience from the service...

FlyDubaibooking flight with flydubai

Booked flight from Dubai to Kuwait in December 2019, had to cancel just within one hour and didn't receive any refund from them! It's a simple flight for 1, 5 hours and no ppl on board, and they refuse to make refund, disaster company!!! Booked directly from FlyDubai website and chose option with refund and still didn't receive anything from them. They send me Voucher of 30% value of the ticker which I've never asked for. I want to choose how I want refund not them!!!