Having problems with Epic Deal Shop?

Epic Deal Shop Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Epic Deal Shop Customer Service. Initial Epic Deal Shop complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Epic Deal Shop above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Epic Deal Shop. Discuss the issues you have had with Epic Deal Shop and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Epic Deal ShopDelivery of a backpack

product ordered on April 27. It sat in a post office for 5-6 days then got sent to Chicago Post office. Why I live in the KC Metro area. Then after sitting there for 5 days it went to Indi. Wrong direction. What is going on with this. I write to them/ call them and all I get is the tracking number and excuses of communication with their supplier.

These people have no concept of service or being truthful. I am convinced that it was mis-directed by their shipping department. I must say if it ever gets here I will be amazed.

May 04, 2020

Epic Deal Shop — Not getting my product

I ordered a bag back in mid March, they took the money immediately, shocker I know. After about 3 weeks I...

Epic Deal ShopMens shirt order

I have ordered 3 shirts from epic deals on 23 Jun 2019. My order ID was EDS14489. It was delivered on 30 Jun 2019. The shirts quality was very poor and not at all fit for use. It seems pieces of cloth was mixed and stitched. For the last 5 days I am continuously sending mails to [protected]@epicdeals.com. there was no reply from them. Please arrange my refund of money and pick the items back. The aount was also huge as Rs. 999.

Aug 01, 2019

EpicDeal — return of product

Sir i have ordered three shirts vide order no eds10786 on dtd. 07.03.2019. Ordered for size 42 . Sorry to say...

EpicDealpurse/satchel

This product is not at all as described. The size is extremely small, made for a young child - not an adult. I couldnt believe what I was sent when I took it out of the bag!! After all the complaints I have read about sizing, quality and workmanship, it seems to be their products are not worth the money you pay. I was also charged more than the advertised price. When you factor in exchange...I got ripped off! Lesson learned. I hope this review stops this from happening to anyone else. TERRIBLE company.

Epic Deal Shopworst quality product

I had ordered for a pack of 3 high quality branded formal shirts of XL size vide order number FD1009. But the shirts I received were of worst quality and also size was M. I want to return the product immediately. Please help how and where to contact. I am unable to find any contact details from the site. I had placed the order through Facebook and now I am unable to contact anybody for the return.

worst quality product

EpicDealshirts pack of 3

I have ordered 3 shirts from epic deals on 22 Jun 2019. My order ID was EDS10994. It was delivered on 03 jul 2019. The shirts quality was very poor and not at all fit for use. It seems pieces of cloth was mixed and stitched. For the last 5 days I am continuously sending mails to [protected]@epicdeals.com. there was no reply from them. Please arrange my refund of money and pick the items back. The aount was also huge as Rs. 999.

shirts pack of 3

EpicDealwant to to return the ordered shirts

Sir /madam
            This is Naveen from nizamabad, Telangana State. I have booked one order of 3 shirts package offer of rupees 1000 from Facebook in have seen in one site... But again I am unable to recall that site... I have been cheated that site... I have booked branded 3 shirts but received three cheap quality waste cloth shirts.
            The order was booked in xpressbees courier in Delhi bearing no. Awb [protected]... on 25th June 2019. It was delivered to me on 27th June 2019. There is no from address on thta cover. I want to return that shirts.
            Now
            My request is to can you please tell me who has, whiseller has booked that one on 25th at Delhi. So that I can ask him. I am attaching the the bill... Please see and help me in this matter.
            Please call me on [protected]

want to to return the ordered shirts

Epic Deal Shopcombo shirts are not good there are short

Oder no # EDS7836 this is my oder number sir .
              My name is gautam kumar my oder is cotan shirt 3 combo pack. Sir I Request you sir this product is poor quality.
              And there product is 3 cotan shirt product price is 999 size is, m, but I recuid size is XL size.
              Sir shirts are to short theair coumintment are not true.
              So I recuist hummali sir this oder is return sir

EpicDealearphones

I ordered this product over 8 weeks ago and still havent received it nor has customer service provided any bit of service to if they are going to reship. They sent a tracking number that doesnt work and when I have asked to cancel and refund they just wont get back to me.

Beyond done with this fake company and terrible customer service. There customer service is sooo non existent that its rediculous. They dont even get back to you when you write them. I am charging back the order on my CC and advise no one to tell with them.

EpicDealcancelled order money not returned

I am getting no where with this emailing customer service. I asked to cancel an order before it mails out. For a back pack, it was not the one I needed. The next day customer service by email said they will refund. Still waiting 3 weeks later. I keep emailing them and they say it is coming. Then they offered me more of a discount. I hope them redeem themselves. They took my money that minute. I know it is easy to return it is pay pal.
                  These emails go on and on with them promising to return the money. 24 hours ect. and at one point they said the item was on its way even thought they told me the refund was coming.
                  I hope someone will resolve this issue.

Jul 03, 2019

Epic Deal Shop — 3 high quality shirts

Order # : EDS14585 Ordered 3 High quality Koutons shirts for Rs.999. But I received 3 different sunlabelled...

Epic Deal ShopShirts - A pack of 3 shirts- KOUTONS

I was using Facebook. During that KOUTONS pack of 3 shirts was displayed by Epicdeal. I visited the link and ordered a pack of 3 shirts for Indian Rs. 999/-. The payment was to be made on delivery. They confirmed my order number EDS14781. I ordered for KOUTONS shirts.

The same was delivered yesterday on 01.07.2019 at my home to my son by way Bill Number [protected] through BLUE DART. The payment of Rs. 1000/- was made by my son to the delivery boy Mr Avdhesh of BLUE DART.

Later, at came to home and saw the shirts, I was shocked because the shirts are wrost in quality and fabric is very wrost, colour is totally different. The whole product is totally different from promised during order. The stitching of shirts is very rough. Means totally fraud and cheating with customer.

From yesterday, I am trying to find any contact number or address or details but could not. One email address [protected]@epicdealshop.com is given but emails couldn't be sent. I have also written to BLUE DART.

No Bill is supplied with the parcel.

No address of the sender is mentioned on the parcel and order details sent to me through email.

No details for returning are provided.

Email can not be sent, I have tried so many times but it failed.

A mobile number [protected] was provided me by BLUE DART but it's not connecting.

I have explained my grievance to the email address through which I was conveyed my order number EDS14781 but no response. That address is [protected]@epicdeals.in

I want to get my money back.

• Pr
                        Pratap mishra12 Jul 04, 2019

Dear sir,

my name pratap mishra from Roorkee . i am purchased your combo pack 999. but your product is very poor quality.
                        so i return . plz contact [protected]
                        Invoice no. - [protected]

EpicDealIan complaining about product

I have ordered 3 shirts of xxl size but I received 3 shirts of small size out of that one shirt is already damaged. So I want to return this product and I need my money back so please send me your return address so that I can return this product. Please do the needful as soon as possible
                      My contact number:[protected]
                      Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                      MY ORDER NUMBER: EDS17599

Ian complaining about product
                      Ian complaining about product

Jul 01, 2019

Epic Deal Shop — wrong product received

Order # : EDS8935 Ordered 3 High quality Koutons shirts for Rs.999. But I received 3 different sized...

EpicDeal3 high quality branded formal shirt

I ordered above item of XL size but delivery send Small size design and colour also different .Shirts is very rough and under size.
                        During phoneby company before delivery it was clear-cut asked by me that size should be XL and they assured me for this.
                        It is very regretful, I want to return this item kindly do needful.
                        Sandeep srivastava
                        [protected]
                        [protected]@gmail.com

3 high quality branded formal shirt

Epic Deal Shopeds2856 I ordered for double sided shirts of three combo pack

I ordered for double sided shirts of three combo pack with good quality but what I received shirts are totally different from I ordered shirts, received shirts very poor quality and they are single sided shirts .This is not a good way of doing online business i.e showing one product and delivering very poor quality product.i mailed to epic deals but I didn't get any response.
                          Please go through below pics to get what is your integrity in your online business.

eds2856 I ordered for double sided shirts of three combo pack

EpicDealwrong item received

We have ordered shirts... Nd it has come wrong... Wrong pattern nd wrong size... Combo of 3 shirts... It is the worst shopping site... Dnt buy anything from this... Every thing is worst... All products are worst... Our rupees has wastes...999 rs... Epic deal is worst... I will not buy anything next tym... Amazon is better than this... I request not to use this site please

Jun 28, 2019

Epic Deal Shop — shirt quality very worst

I have ordered shirts from EpicDeal website. When I received it I was very disappointed with my purchased...

EpicDeal.inproduct - shirts

I placed order for shirts (pack of 3) of size XXL but I received under size shirts with very worst quality the stitching are very poor and open. And there were I don't found any Bill of the same and there was no any address of senders.
                              Now I am unable to return because I don't know where to send and where to contact .
                              Red: I got through Xpressbees courier, AWB # [protected]