Having problems with Gameim.com?

Gameim.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 770 872 7772 (United States)
+44 144 439 0771 (United Kingdom)
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Gameim.com Customer Service. Initial Gameim.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Gameim.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Gameim.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Gameim.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Gameim.comuncharted waters online currency

Never received my goods. I get the same 2 generic reply from their live chat agents every time I contact them. They keep me handing in the live chat for hours and eventually they close the conversation and simply just don't answer any of my questions. This is by far the worse currency provider I've dealt with.

Stay away from this garbage

Scam Warning

GameimThey're scammers

I bought from this site and they told me that my paypal shows I'm from Turkey yet my IP shows I'm from Switzerland... They wanted me to forward the mail I got from paypal as confirmation, I did. They called my phone and told me a PIN code and wanted me to tell them the code, I did. Then they wanted my ID/Credit Card/Driver's Licence photo, I did. They did everything they could not to deliver my order. At one point, live chat stopped talking to me.
    Never, ever, EVER buy from this site. Gameim.com = total scammers. Low price looks appealing however they just scam you and move on. When you ask for a refund after waiting for a few days they tell you "Im not authorized to refund.My boss is not here now, we will leave a message for you to him, as soon as he is back, he will deal with your payment." Liars! DONT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAMMERS!

Gameim.comThese guys just rip you off

I ordered a product of this site and they will not deliver i now am missing £40 and nothing from these pieces of crap. These guys just rip you off and when you are trying to contact them on chat they act like spastics, just giving you the same old bull$#*! and they refuse to refund me. I swear if i can some how find out where they are based or how to hack their servers I will...

• Ka
          KamenRyder Jun 19, 2012

The problem here is, that you ordered from a non-official site, so you can't really sue them for it, because nobody knows where they are (mail adress is just a box or something somewhere in asia)

Gameim.comI purchased game items for over $25 but the company refused to give me my product or a refund

I purchased game items for over $25 but the company refused to give me my product or a refund. I tried over and over again to escalate my dispute to a claim on paypal. No link even using paypals automated support called Sarah. I did call paypal today who did escalate to a claim. I also did an online scam search on these rip off artists. It would appear that they have been scamming people for years while using paypal as their financial transaction vehicle to do so. On a scam search many people have complained to paypal without paypal refunding their payments. In addition paypal has let them continue to operate using them as their transaction company. In my opinion paypal should criminally charged for aiding in a crime since they have been denying people a refund and ignoring gameim.com criminal activities for a long time.

Gameim.com — Company took my PayPal payment

Gameim.com sells virtual items for use in many online games, mostly of the MMORPG genre. I purchased $27...

Gameim.com — Avoid this website at all costs

They dont deliver your good in the time frame nor do they deliver your goods because i wait 72 hours and...

Gameim.com — IANDAN INT'L NETWORK SALES CO LTD

I recently bought a virtual item from GAMEIM.com for Perfect World and they would not deliver the item even...

Gameim.com — FRAUD

I ordered 1 mill and paid with Paypal (Verified) on Aion, US, Israphel, Asmodian. They are scamming me. I...

Gameim.com — scam

they dont delivery, they waste your time by assuring that they are "collecting" but they are all just screw...