Having problems with FloryDay?

+852 81 990 949 (Hong Kong)
Flar/Rm 11, 09/F,1 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong KL
Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FloryDay.

Complaints & Reviews

FloryDayblouses

I ordered 4 blouses on the Floryday website, but never received a confirmation email. I received the blouses, all of which were way way too large (I ordered a size small, the blouses would fit a person 100 pounds heavier than myself). My invoice has been lost, so I don't have my order number. Floryday's website does not recognize my email address, even though the order was placed online. I want to exchange or return the blouses, but there is no phone number shown on the website. In my opinion, reputable companies make it easy to contact them with concerns or issues. I should not have to do a search online to find this website to register my issue. If I don't get any help, this first order with Floryday will definitely be my last.

• FloryDay's response · Jun 19, 2019

Hi mandrick

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

FloryDayorder no.: [protected] order date: [protected]:45:56

Tracking Number: LT708186693CN
    Track this order: Go to tracking SUZHOU-EUB.
    By Robert Laque
    We are pleased to inform you that your order has been shipped.

I have not received my order. Please make sure that it has been shipped and delivered.
    Thank you.

Order Date: [protected]:45:56

Order No. [protected]

PROCESSING Estimated to ship within 5-7 Days

Order Number:[protected]
    Order Date:[protected]:45:56
    Order Status: We have received your payment.
    Your item is not shipped yet.

[protected]:45:56
    Your order is placed.
    ORDER SUMMARY
    Subtotal US$ 59.99
    Shipping US$ 9.99
    Insurance US$ 0.99

Grand Total US$ 70.97

My email address is '[protected]@yahoo.com'.

• FloryDay's response · Jun 06, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@yahoo.com, would you please check and give us a reply?

Floryday

FloryDaythe quality is so bad

i Have ordered two dresses from FloryDay when they arrived I figured out that the quality is so much bad and they aren't the same as the photo at all even the drawing is printed not sewn as it appears in the photo I didn't expect it to be like this at all, when I first opened them I thought that they have sent me the wrong order but unfortunately it wasn't and I want to return them back but I didn't know how to contact the company

• FloryDay's response · Jun 06, 2019

FloryDayproduct and service

I bought two items from this company
        A block coloured skirt which arrived with felt pen marks on the front ordered a large and size came would not fit size 8uk.!
        Second item ankle boots that were supposed to be size 5uk but were also very small.
        There was no information within with package of any nature so went into their customer sight which kept telling me it did not recognise my order numbers!!
        I had to use an email address to request any returns advice which as yet is not fourth coming.
        How is a company allowed to operate this way.
        I spent over £50 with postage for items that were at best shoddy

• Updated by [email protected] · May 31, 2019

Please try and ensure this company is dealt with should not be allowed to advertise on Facebook

• FloryDay's response · Jun 02, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email slapsey.[protected]@googlemail.com, would you please check and give us a reply?

May 23, 2019

FloryDay — refund

I received a pair of leather sandals from floryday which were not suitable for me. I attempted, on the day...

May 20, 2019

FloryDay — returned item months ago. no sign of refund yet. reference on email #[protected]

I returned my items of 2 dresses early March- following the details I had in an email dated March 6 to...

FloryDayproduct exchange

I follow instructions for return and exchange on April 22, 2019, to the Florday Return Center, Suite A. 11100 West 82nd Street, Lenexa, KS 66214 (USA) USPS Tracking#
          [protected] 09. Order No.[protected].

As of this date May 16, 2019, I have NOT received the 2 blouses item#1277568 and 1278251.

Mailing address:
          Shirdean Smith
          4719 N Galloway Ave #202
          Mesquite TX 75150

Thank you for your help.

RESOLVED Thanks

• FloryDay's response · May 19, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email, would you please check and give us a reply?

Floryday

FloryDay[protected] dress half sleeve maxi - x line dress

I had ordered a dress on the 14th of March but it took nearly a month to arrive.
            I tried to cancel the order when I realized it would be very late, as I was going away for 5 weeks. Of course it was not right as I could neither try the item on nor return it on time, due to the very late delivery...

I am now home, tried the dress on but it is not at all like the picture; the colours are less vivid and the material very thin...

I want to return the item and request a full refund as soon as possible as you are in breach of contract for not sending it within 9 days but over 3 and a half weeks later...

I am expecting a reply asap. Where do I return the item to.Could I have a full address in the UK>
            Dominique Thatcher

• FloryDay's response · May 16, 2019

Floryday

FloryDayhalf sleeve maxi x-line dress (white with floral...) order nb: [protected]

Dominique Thatcher

[protected]@btinternet.com

• FloryDay's response · May 16, 2019

May 14, 2019

FloryDay — slacks way too small

Can't get hold of anyone to talk to. No phone # to call. Slacks so small it fits my toes. I usually wear a...

FloryDayunable to make contact to return two items

I ordered two dresses, which I'm trying to return. I tried every way possible to fill out the online form and was never able to submit it. My order date was 2019-04-26 and I received the items 2019-05-13. I was disappointed in the material and appearance of both dresses, as they looked very different than the online presentation. My order # is [protected]. The dress numbers are [protected] and [protected] and both dresses are green. I would like an address to use to return the dresses and get a refund. Thank you so much for your time and effort to resolve this issue.

• FloryDay's response · May 14, 2019

• Updated by Clayer · May 15, 2019

I sent a complaint that the two dresses I ordered 2019-04-26 were not the quality or appearance I had viewed online. The dresses arrived 2019-05-13. Within a few hours I received a very polite email from Zoey, who offered a full refund. Thank you! The only problem is that, when I followed her instructions, I could not find a section to mark complaint as "resolved.". I am hoping that this email will serve as a removal of the complaint. Thank you for your help.

• Updated by Clayer · May 15, 2019

Zoey said she will send full refund for the two dresses I received. I still cannot find a place to mark "resolved."

• Updated by Clayer · May 15, 2019

Help, please! I'm trying to resolve this, but I'm caught in a never-ending loop.

• Th
                    The women Jan 13, 2020

I order a dress I have just got back from holiday and the dress was here I am so disappointed it was screwed up in a bag and has Mark's down the right hand side I am getting it ready to send back but are these dresses checked before being sent ?
                    Please reply asap
                    Carol Hepburn

FloryDayorder not received

I sill have not received the order that I placed on April 4, 2019 for two dresses. After several communications about this matters the representatives and managers at Floryday issued me a full refund via my PayPal account and have authorized me to keep the merchandise whenever it arrives.
                  I appreciate their willingness to remedy this situation. VJM, Denver, CO

• FloryDay's response · Dec 06, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

You can submit the request here:https://www.floryday.com/about/email.php?type=after_sales&code=contact, we will answer you within 24 hours. Please check your spam box if you don't receive the answer.
                      Or you may also send us emails to our feedback @floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

FloryDayunresponsive customer care

Hi,

I have been trying to return a dress for the last week but have still been unable to do so. I have received one response, but have been unable to follow up with the instructions provided in the response as I can no longer sign in to the website. I tried contacting customer care but have received no response since then, despite multiple emails from myself.

My ticket number is #[protected]

Please let me know what my next steps should be.

Kate

RESOLVED

Resolved. Floryday have offered to refund the money and to let me keep the dress as well.

• FloryDay's response · May 09, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@gmail.com, would you please check and give us a reply?

• Updated by [email protected] · May 09, 2019

FloryDayclothing order # [protected] and # [protected]

I placed two orders from this company on February 17, 2019. It took over a month to receive the clothing - and the quality of the items was very substandard. I asked for a refund. I never got it. The company told me that if I changed my reviews to 5 stars that they would refund me. I refused to be bribed. Still do not have my refund. I wrote a review on Trust Pilot and Floryday had it removed because they claimed I was never a customer!

My order numbers and dates are listed above. BUYER BEWARE.

• FloryDay's response · May 07, 2019

Hi Margaret Skoog,

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@aol.com, would you please check and give us a reply?

Floryday

FloryDayunable to return dress/ contact floryday

The dress I had ordered - for which I paid £50 - was sent to me in the wrong size and looks nothing like the advertisement.

I am now trying to return it but the online returns form does not work, so I do not have an address/ instructions on how to return the item.

I have also written to customer care, who have not responded within 24 hours, as they claimed they would. They do not have a phone number in the UK, so I am unable to speak with the company.

It is ridiculous that the return of an item should be so difficult!!! A complete waste of time.

• FloryDay's response · May 05, 2019

• Updated by [email protected] · May 09, 2019

May 02, 2019

FloryDay — I want to return 4 items all poor quality, tried chat, no english instructions

I want to return order [protected], chat agent gave me a web site to fill out a form, no form, finally got a...

Floryday.commerchandise not received

My order, #[protected] was place April 9, 2019 and I haven't received it yet. The order was for 2 dresses, a black floral, and a green A-line, I continue to get the runaround regarding this! The email that I sent was returned in Chinese. I received shipment notification on April 12, 2019 with tracking information that I cannot track. The package has not arrived yet!

• FloryDay's response · May 02, 2019

Hi Vicki Morrison-Sloan,

Floryday

FloryDaydress ordered was never received

We ordered a dress on 4/2/19, order #[protected] and we have not received it yet! We have tried tracking it but the tracking number doesn't go anywhere it only states it shipped out on 4/4/19.
                            It doesn't give how it is being shipped such as UPS, FedEx or postal service. There is no phone number to call, and we tried the online email contact form and we have gotten no response. Although they tell you that they will respond within 24 hours on the site. I want my money back but not sure how to go about it if I can't get a hold of anyone! Please help!!!

RESOLVED

Floryday followed through with their promise, they reimbursed me 100% of what I paid and they still sent the dress and told us to keep it free. The dress is very pretty and fit perfect! Thank you!

• FloryDay's response · May 02, 2019

Hi KyLee Snyder,

• Updated by Disgruntled in Cincinnati · May 02, 2019

I received a response from Floryday after posting on here. They want me to mark the issue as resolved and THEN they will refund my money. I responded to them that they need to refund the money and after the refund is received I will be happy to do as they are requesting. This just does not make sense to me! They have already not followed through with their end of the deal and now they expect me to trust that they will actually refund me if I help them out first! They should have ALREADY issued the refund prior to requested that!

Dersingham May 15, 2019

I returned a pair of shoes 3 weeks ago Signed For postal service ... The item was received 2 days later and was signed for. I have heard nothing from them since . I have looked for contact numbers with NO success .
                                Can anyone tell me how I get a refund? I feel very disappointed with florydays and will not be ordering from them again...

Dersingham May 15, 2019

I returned a pair of shoes 3 weeks ago by Signed For postal service. The parcel was received and signed for 2 days later .. I am still waiting for my refund so decided to ring Florydays but no contact number anywhere. I feel very disappointed that I didn't even receive an email to say they had been received.
                                Will never order from them again.

FloryDayreturn policy

Customer order [protected]
                              I am getting a complete run around by this company.
                              3/4 sleeve shift dress item # [protected] is of inferior fabric. I have been trying for a week to get a return authorization number and an address as to where to return it. If this doesn't get taken care of I will never buy anything else from this company.
                              This company keeps saying that they are working on it and I will get an answer in 24 hours. Each morning there is a letter in my inbox but it goes nowhere. Now I can't even find a way for a live chat. Which I question if there really is someone there.
                              I'm starting to think that this company is a complete sham and that I won't be getting my money back.
                              Buyer be ware i'm beginning to think that this company is not reputable.
                              As I said buyer be ware
                              Gale

• FloryDay's response · Apr 30, 2019

Hi Gale McCabe,

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@hotmail.com, would you please check and give us a reply?

Deanna Culbertson Jun 13, 2019

I am not sure where to write that I want to return my order. I have been trying to find an address or phone number so I can talk to real person. I received my order and the dresses were all to small. I want to return the dresses. I know my packing list says you have several warehouses and the address on the way bill is not the return address. I have had a terrible time trying to figure out how to get in touch with you. The packing slip I received says to get in touch with you through floryday.com or www.floryday.com/contact. Both of these come back saying invalid address. Please contact me about how I can get this issue resolved. Thank you for your time and future help.

• Ca
                                  carol j Davies Jul 21, 2020

I placed an order with your company. The order took several weeks to come. Like most other mail.
                                  two of the dresses did fit me. One dress is too flimsy and remains in the package. The other two dresses did fit me however the fabric of my favourite dress has bobble marks on it. I have worn this dress once and it has not been washed yet.
                                  I would like to return these to you.
                                  I am happy to place another order rather than have a refund.
                                  The order number is [protected]

FloryDaypurchased a dress, want to return

Dress order number is [protected], solid half sleeve, knee length, sheath dress, ([protected]), color is pink and size medium. Want to return, need correct return information, a return slip if needed, most reputable companies make it easy to return. Since you have a deadline for returns I would hope you answer my complaint asap so I can comply with your 14 day return policy.
                                Waiting to hear
                                Marcia eastin
                                121 talbott dr
                                Bowling green, ky usa
                                [protected]
                                Purchased from your online store. Floryday.com

• FloryDay's response · Apr 23, 2019

Floryday

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices